Any other lefties just lurking to witness the inevitable implosion of the right-wing counterculture?

Any other lefties just lurking to witness the inevitable implosion of the right-wing counterculture?
With the election, the right wing is the establishment now. Maybe we'll get a few new punk bands too.

You're done, pal. Wrap it up.

>implosion of the right-wing counterculture
what happened?

>implosion of counterculture

you are fucking retarded friendo

implosion can only happen from controlled demolition. memes cant melt steel beams!

The pendulum hasn't even begun.

The right wing is mainstream now. The balance of power will reassert itself, like it always does.
This time for the better, next time for the worse.

>maybe we'll get a few new punk bands

Christ why are liberals so conservative minded when it comes to music. If you aren't destroying artistic integrity with modern art, you're just dipping into ththe recent past. You lot create nothing new.

Keep listening to Burger Records

Memes melted Jebs dreams though.

Conservatives build and preserve.
"Progressives" and leftists in general want to destroy or change just so they can feel like they worked hard for something, instead of building it from the ground up.

whatever helps you sleep at night faglord.

kys

We'll just change sides and act like nothing happened if Trump is a fuck up.

There's nothing you can do about that, by the way.

We're on the winning side. Might be The Man soon. It sucks.

>modern art
>destroying artistic integrity
I mean I'm no fan of modern painting, but modern literature is the best it's ever been. Also if you're in to comfy academic music instead of a great concert experience, jazz is a thing.

>increasingly nervous man

How nervous can you get? It's been around a year of this.

>modern literature is the best it's ever been
This^

>Implying it has even begun

Right wing counterculture will continue until western civilization is reclaimed and finally given the protection it deserves.

nope. I actually believe all the horseshit that is posted here. all the literal nonsense, that you'd have to be an actual cuck to believe. I believe it all. jews and niggers and banks and kek and soros and the jews are responsible for everything that is wrong.

>have hair
>be called oppressive
>shaves
>is now clean shaven
>will be called a nazi by his peers
>MFW can't win

Ok but that's not what I, a self-identifying progressive, believe. Do you think we have progressive meetings where we sit around plotting to destroy and change everything good about society?

Then you will get blamed for everything wrong in the world because you are in a position of power, and eventually it will drift back to us.

>Jewish meetings where we sit around plotting to destroy and change everything good about society?
ftfy

That was me attacking progressives as a group though.
I'm interested in your personal opinion on change for the sake of change

First, the mainstream R's hated the fuck out of Trum.

Second, One guy getting elected isn't enough to make the mainstream. The entirety of the press and celebrity power structures being so overwhelmingly against him. They're the mainstream.

Reagan by comparison, had the millitary industral complex and the christfags on his side.

Third. If someone wanted to make the next punk revolution it's not like there's record companies or the PMRC in their way.

The D's could possibly fall farther. And as much as I'd like a new equivalent of Bad Religion, I don't see it happening.

> Any other lefties just lurking to witness [...]

You've come here for the laughs but will leave red pilled

What I don't get is, if western culture is superior, why does it need to be protected? If it has some sort of great infallible truth on its side, then a strictly inferior culture shouldn't be able to effect it at all.

No thanks, I'm an atheist.

>New Punk genre
>Post-Trump
Shut your GuacHole
$hill M3 4 Thrillz

>my way is so correct i am just waiting for it all to fall apart
Whats it like being right all the time every time regardless of the reality of things? must be nice.

I think op is trolling, or just severely impaired
intellectually
probably reads Keith Morris and Henry Rollins books

How much are they paying you?

It's blissssssss

I'm here for the trolling. Watching the DNC getting played like a fiddle was great. Watching Trump ease slowly into a typical, if loud, GOP establishment politician is interesting. Wonder what'll happen when trump slowly forgets his campaign promises. Pretty sure the rightwing will forget along with him, and the dems will harangue about it. They seem set in stone about the identity politics though, so it will remain their crippling weakness. I'm strapping in for Dubya Bush II: Even Yuger Boogaloo. It'll be fun.

The thing is, progressives as a group don't believe what you have been told that they do. People on my facebook are seeing the videos of people giving hitler salutes at that guy's conference and think that's all conservatives know how to do.

That's not how that works though. The prevailing quality of being precious is being worthy of being protected.

I'm an ex-progressive lefty.
My views are probably biased but anything a few degrees off from center becomes progressively more flawed and crazy

*affect

Holy shit, I think my opinion is correct? Wow I never realized that. This is making me reevaluate my entire worldview.
Also-
>waiting for things to fall apart
I'm waiting for actual trade-union pinko lefties to realize that people like Clinton don't represent them, because in my humble opinion they are the only way to put things back together.

Ironically the very thing set up to keep us out of power (our two party winner take all system) was the very thing that allowed us to completely take over one of the two parties and win a presidential election.

We're not UKIP or FN, we literally took over half of the establishment, that means we're dug in, we have staying power.

Meanwhile the fucking democrats are busy doubling down thinking niggers and spics can get you elected if you just shit on white people enough.

Protected from what? If the west has this ideal culture that's perfect no matter how technology and circumstance changes, then immigrants are going to want to change once they see how shitty their quality of life is in comparison.

So when you said "progressives" earlier in the thread, you meant "your younger self"?

No, you're not an atheist, you're a useful idiot. Enjoy.

You are a moron.

>If the west has this ideal culture that's perfect no matter how technology and circumstance changes

Strawman. Western civilization is worthy of protecting because it's a much better and ideal way to live than any other type of civilization other than maybe eastern asian. It has nothing to do with its durability. It's easier to keep a barren desert a barren desert than it is to keep a lush forest a lush forest, but which are you more likely to love and conserve?

>right wing counter culture

There are more democrats in congress, but the democrats are more conservative.

Set up to keep you out of power by who? It seems to me like the dichotomy of the original American political parties had more to do with establishment of a central bank than the identity politics which the alt-right thrives on. I do believe that you're here to stay, as all your previous incarnations show.
You're also wrong about a lot of things.

like GGallin? not with this PC culture my friend, hard punk rock is about freedom, nowadays progresism is the oposite

Saved, very amusing.

Tbh I'm much more concerned that the Finnish defense Minister looks like this

First of all it has nothing to do with whether or not western culture is worthy of being protected. It has to do with whether or not it needs to be protected. If it's a much better way to live, then people will flock to it. The only reason they wouldn't is if they were controlled by an oppressive leadership which believed its own culture needed to be protected, and so didn't allow its members to integrate with others. A culture like the one you would be making the west in to.

If you want to preserve your culture, build a school, not a wall.

Not everywhere, my friend. A few of us still carry the torch.
And it was always inclusive.

>First of all it has nothing to do with whether or not western culture is worthy of being protected. It has to do with whether or not it needs to be protected.

False. One thing that white nationalists and liberals both agree on is that the old ways of the western world are dying. The divide comes from whether these old ways are worthy of reviving and conserving, or deserving of being thrown out for the sake of "progress".

>If it's a much better way to live, then people will flock to it.

Also false. People do things that are against their own interest all the time, this time is due to lifelong brainwashing from a small group of globalist elites with way to much international influence.

>The only reason they wouldn't is if they were controlled by an oppressive leadership which believed its own culture needed to be protected, and so didn't allow its members to integrate with others. A culture like the one you would be making the west in to.

I've never heard of nationalists having anything against tourism which is literally the definition of experiencing different cultures. You're trying to implying that any country that isn't a multicultural open borders wasteland like Brazil is somehow starved of or kept away from foreign culture, which is retarded.