Most of my irl friends are aboriginal

>most of my irl friends are aboriginal
>i'm far right and support One Nation openly
What did I mean by this

Do you break Sup Forums kayfabe irl too

Always hide your power level.

Are these what your abo friends look like?

>Kayfabe

Implying our posting isn't 100% a shoot.

they're all literally brown, some related to Cathy Freeman as well.

i stopped caring about hiding most of my powerlevel

i hasn't impacted on my life at all, unless you count the fact i'm boning a chick now who hates liberals and finds my racism titillating

I convinced them Trump winning was a good thing.

>unless you count the fact i'm boning a chick now who hates liberals and finds my racism titillating
My ex was a native American who found it hot when I spoke racist shit openly. Good job breh.

Pretty sure Abos aren't immigrants, m8

I don't know but I want to fuck that girl.

They came from central asia, technically they are in lefticuck terms.

>have black and mulatto extended family whom I love
>have black friends who I enjoy
>I'm a far right skinhead
>openly talk about what I believe with my friends and family when asked but water down the red pill to be normie friendly
There's no point in being """needlessly""" confrontational and aslong as you aren't a sperg no one cares

That is not what 90% of abo chicks look like
>see any other fucking abo

I am trying to help user, you do NOT want a abo.

>tfw she mixed and i'm gonna make her pic related tonight

sadomasochism never felt so fashy

>most of my irl friends are aboriginal
Already this is bullshit.

What do you do when you hang out with them? Go out for a lunch of lizards charred in brushfire?

Who wouldn't want to sleep with an abo woman?

m8 i'm from queensland and i grew up in a poor suburb that has 30% aboriginal population. Fuck off Amerilard.
Mixed with what

breed it out lad. wew

Qld is where most of the Abos are.

We genocided ours.

never*
Don't be a coward.

abos are the most racist cunts out there m8

How do you know she's abo?

Even if youre 1/32 abo you can get a fucking scholarship and free degree, Its fucking bullshit.

No, m80, they are just honest. They are not racist to you because your an Aussie, they just recognize you for the typical Aussie cunt you are.

Nah, that's Viets.

>walk into asian friend's family home
>she literally says 'WHAT DIS DIRTY WHITE BOY DOING HERE, HAH, HUH'

Frankly living in rural Queensland taught me to never judge a book by its cover. However, it also taught me to either run away or hide when you see a drunk aboriginal man roaming the streets. No matter what time of day most young female whites will be the target of some dormant racial rape fantasy most if not all abos harbour.

shes not. shes some random mestiza that was in an infowars video.

Abos are pretty easy to KO, especially when drunk. Why be scared

i remember her,she tried to be quite reasonable and deffo would bang desu

That's not true, haven't you heard of Anthony Mundine?

>the race with the lowest average iq (62) is also the most racist

what does that tell ya?

thats an african american from a hip hop girl band not a fucking abo you drongo

wtf i never implied left eye was abo, fucking retard

Considering Asians have the highest IQ and they are racist as fuck, it tells me that Hitler was right when he talked about disgust for other races being natural.

Mundine is one of the most stupid abo cunts on the planet. He actually believes he can box. The dumb cunt is so concussed and brain damaged he doesn't know when to quit

sauce on op video. i saw it once but forgot about it. tfw no qt mestiza to upgrade with my superior white seed

Living in Rural Queensland a lot of first nation peoples except you into their homes and treat you like their own daughters. That is why I had to move all the men would try rape me in my sleep. I learnt to craft makeshift spear heads from almost any material. One time I even used a fork, some tape and a broom handle. Once castrating an elder I was no longer accepted!

don't remember the video but here

Reminder: Libs want me to believe I'm the same species as these things.

Who is this semen demon?

Really makes you think...

Mundine is one of the greatest Boxers in history and also a property mogul. He can flip a block of land like he was knocking out a honky!

>kayfabe
and whos that girl in pic, she's pretty hot for an aboriginal, if she is one

this, aboes usually are repugnant and ugly

she's not, but you'll find that a lot of half castes look similar

those are not real aboriginal women.

>species
we certanly are the same spacies you retard.
But we certanly aren't the same race.

The One nation and Reclaim Australia tents outside my voting school had old gins in it so not all of them hate her at least.

They're halfies. Still abo.

Or would you call them white. Fuck up John Smith.

>TFW you can never reveal your power level political opinions and favourable views of Trump without coming off as a racist, pleb or some combination of the two.

Judging by their looks they're definitely more white than Aboriginal.

Don't be a pussy that's afraid to argue. I had 3 aboriginals cheering when Trump won Erection Day 2k16 during a piss up.

People respect a person who speaks up.

t. melbournite or someone that's had no exposure to abos

>Subspecies
>different species

Living in Rural Queensland you see a vast array of different politically oriented aboriginal people. Personally I know some who won't ever vote. Others, well they all supported Hanson!

How easy is it to say you're abo?

I'm of aboriginal descent.

It's that easy.

Pretty much, welfare applications ask if you're abo or torres strait, all you need to do is tick yes to one and you get special treatment.

Well there we go, even a cherry picked abo isn't even abo.

Stay away.

You need a elder to confirm, but yes it really is that easy to be 'legally' abo in Australia.

>show up with beer
>become a real abo

In fact you must be endorsed by a recognised aboriginal Elder... not as easy as it seems... for me i was loved in the community and was offerred the easy welfare route but refused and now i am a successful retail manager

>beer
>not a goon sack
You dunno what i've done for my mob

I use to just take a Jerry can, but i guess you prefer what you prefer

How poor are you?

see >m8 i'm from queensland and i grew up in a poor suburb that has 30% aboriginal population. Fuck off Amerilard.

>be australian
>think you matter in the slightest

ewww don't reply to me anymore

friendless n33t here

cant think of anything else to say

facken trumps aight tho

Go to pubs lad, friends are easy to make.