Why aren't you guys supporting Richard Spencer, the second coming of literally Hitler? Isn't this what you dream about...

Why aren't you guys supporting Richard Spencer, the second coming of literally Hitler? Isn't this what you dream about? I'm genuinely curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/what-is-a-neo-nazi-and-how-can-i-become-one/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

>Why aren't you guys supporting Richard Spencer

Because Sup Forums is turning into reddit and Spencer is ebil.

fuck off you sad degenerate cunt, stop shilling for this faggot, reported and saged

Because I don't know what his opinions and positions are. Help me out here OP.

This. All the newfag normies here from the Trump election are tone policing, concern trolling, and having a hard time grasping the loss of their brown friends. They need redpills badly.

1. The Alt-Right is a catchall term and (((media))) invention for controlled opposition of any white straight male nationalist movements, and according to any news coverage it gets will always be lead by _____________ determined to promote godless degeneracy or paganistic hedonism. Without God as the foundation, any efforts to promote a traditional life will be uprooted as a passing fad.

>A) Buttplay Skypes
>B) POZ'ed Kikes
>C) Sodomite Shylocks
>D) Yaoi Yiddish

Ignore Sodomite Orders

this fucker is just a plant, who the fuck does a heil Trump?! this fucker can eat shit and rot

Think Spencer is a joke is perfectly acceptable, german fascism is dead, and celebrating its failure is fucking embarrassing, we are Americans not Germans, and our fascism should not emulate the ideologies of a failed dumbass who ruined his country. We can advance our agenda without throwing up Bellamy salutes, and screaming hail trump like a bunch of useless larpers.

Fuck off with the Spencer shilling, we have no leader, we aren't the alt-right, we want no part of your controlled opposition group.

this, nazi LARPing is incredibly stupid

>Media talks about evil online Nazis
>NPI happens and these basement dwellers go outside for the first time in years
>Media is present and is allowing these people to have a platform
>DontFuckThisUp.jpg
>Spencer says Heil Trump
>Spergs in audience throw up the ol siege heel
>Media gets exactly what it needs
>Media forever has proof to call even the intellectuals nazis
>Alt-Right blew it's only chance to gain credibility

nice one spergs

Never heard of this guy until today. If he was an actual player, Sup Forums would've mentioned him before. Complete joke by the MSM.

So where is the intellectually sound right?

>these movements exist purely to dodge the suspicions of liberals and Jews

yep, that's the spirit. Be as secretive as possible, and if that's not possible, just fake normie viewpoints so the damned media can't accuse you of being objectionable. now THIS is 35 dimensional chess

it's not about blowing an opportunity to gain credibility with THE FUCKING ENEMY, it's a forum for genuine opinions

He's a plant
Another David Duke to attack nationalism.

or maybe not handing on a silver fucking platter exactly what the MSM wanted to see, there is credibility in the movement but now they've meme'd themselves into the next David Duke. If you want a movement to be successful you need to subvert until it is big enough where it can't be meme'd out of existence by something as autistic as this, keep larping bro

I don't know whether Spencer is actually an informant, but this was definitely a stupid move. I get his and the TRS guys' argument, which is "they're going to call you Nazis and hate you anyways". And this is absolutely true of the media, of minorities, of basically all left wing undesirables. No matter what you do, no matter how presentable you make yourself, THOSE people will always call you an evil racist KKK literal Hitler. Thing about it though is that we aren't trying to reach THOSE people. We're trying to reach average everyday centrist white people. And it's for those people's sake that we should avoid acting like racist caricatures. If we emphasize all the positive elements of nationalism like strong families and pride in your people those people can be drawn in no matter how hard the media tries to discredit us. If we go around acting like racist caricatures you're going to drive away white Middle America and be left only with fringe losers. And it doesn't matter how much you may appeal to them and how you may be the only group of people that truly has their interest in mind, no working class white man wants to be associated with Nazis. In fact most of them think that the fight against the Nazis is one of the most noble things white America has ever partaken in. Most of their grandparents fought the Nazis.

This just makes zero sense from the standpoint of growing the movement. It's just pandering to people who are already in it, and worse than that it alienates our most valuable target audience. The goal should be reaching out to normal white Americans and trying to get them to have a sense of identity, a sense of in-group loyalty. All this does is encourage them to turn against their fellow whites for the sake of moral signalling. Again.

Why would I support a nobody when I could support somebody who can actually do something and not just be a meme that will die within 1 week of being posted on this board?

Spencer is a retard, labeling yourself "alt-right" makes you a fucking assclown, and there's nothing to influence people to agree with this retard's opinions over people who can actually do something.

don't you newfags and normie fucks understand that if his rhetoric becomes the accepted "fringe" it will shift the OVERTON WINDOW so far to the right that building walls and deporting illegal immigrants will seem like the moderate position. this guy is playing 5D chess and you reddit tards are too dumb to see it, this is only good for our movement.

Feels good that Spencer is going harder, I prefer this Hail Victory Spencer over the "Homosexuality has always been a part of our societies and isn't going anywhere" Spencer

>Literal who shows up claiming to be the movement behind trump
>Every media source available suddenly gives him attention, then he sieg hiels live on stage
Yes, how could this (((happen))) indeed.....

hes a fag and "alt right" is a kike media invented term

Spencer is probably a plant and the same people who were stupid enough to sieg heil are probably too stupid to realize this

Because literally none of us have heard of this cunt before, and everybody who self-identifies as "Alt-Right" is a massive ass trying to ride on the coat-tails of our popular movement to push their own shitty agenda.

That, and the media very desperately wants the world to believe that he represents us, which can only spell bad news.

Just because I hate fucking commies more I still hate nazis too like any sane person would.

Hit them with racial statistics and politically incorrect humour? Yes. Give them ammo for side-by-side comparisons with brownshirts? No.

overton window mate, the more the media talks about the alt right the more people will google it, get directed to Sup Forums, and become redpilled. you can't lurk here for long and not have it happen, at least not on old Sup Forums. neo-Sup Forums is severely lacking redpills because of the election i haven't seen a /nsg/ or decent redpill thread for weeks.

Fuck off

Because his charisma is shit and his hair is fucking retarded faggot hair.

Back to r/cuckold

>Lets mobilize the entire planet against us instead of denying everything and telling them its all merely a coincidence and having their instinctual rebellion kick in and research for themselves
A fucking leaf, the day of the rake can't come soon enough

you know I'm right, I support the movement but have been watching from a distance, and y'all did exactly what I expected

This

There is no movement retard

Go tone police some other shithole

What was/is frusturating about that is during the q&a session, Spencer, Taylor, and Brimelow where/are fantastic at answering their questions and bringing up solid talking points. Then he willingly gives them ammo like this

It's almost as embarassing as the libertarian party having a candidate walk up on stage naked

You may suck my dick

To the rest. I am the second coming of Hilter. I was born into it. I will free America from the Jews, women, blacks, etc. And then and only then we will have the biggest orgy ever and All of my followers are welcome to come and take my seed.

i'm sick of this nod and wink veiled racism while being a cuck towards immigration policy. at least richard spencer is honest. and like i said, if these ideas become the accepted "fringe" for the far right in america, the overton window will inevitably shift to the point where trump is the moderate, not the extremist.

Fuck off

""""""""alt-right"""""""""" has nothing to do with anything that happened or played out this entire year. Some faggots are bringing identity politics and pseudo philosophical leftist groupthink teir bullshit into a circle that should not have any. I suspect most are fucking post 90's born faggots.

There is no fucking movement, only a reaction to a FALSE MOVEMENT that has been pushing on the entire planet the last however many years now directly.

The movement isn't this faggot with his fucking hilarious costume, it's your neighbour, the guy at the gym doing leg curls, the dude fixing your wifes son's shitter, the guy nearly being electrocuted every week fixing powerlines.

Those guys were fed chaos infused memetic energy through the power of intention and mass focus on an idea.

Fuck.

Off.

He is a complete joke. After Hillary gave her alt-right speech, the media tried googling what she was talking about and found this jackass in Montana. He gave interviews to everyone who asked, and on the basis of having done interviews it spiraled into this thing where the msm has him as the go-to guy when you need to do a story about the alt-right or for somebody to explain Pepe.

this, fucking this

it sure is
you don't have to be a cuck on immigration. seeit's just the pro-white doesn't mean being pro-nazi, thats a silly reactionary LARP

Reddit and normie invasion.

This is now a gore thread

really weak bait

too weak to even be bait

Top tier bait

Decades of David Duke never shifted the overton window. All he became was a strawman that the media could attack to discredit the concept of white identity in general. The rise in white nationalism is precisely due to distancing ourselves from antiquated shit like the KKK and the Duke/Covington types. It's new, it's all online, we've got all the hot memes and no tangible organization that the thought police can attack to discredit any of it. Now not only has Spencer tried to make NPI the "real" alt-right, but he has also associated the "real" alt-right with Nazi LARPing. Like I said, you'll still manage to draw in and redpill some fucking losers despite all that. But if your average center-right normie white thinks that the face of your political movement is a neo-Nazi that's nothing but a big reason for that normie white to cuck out hard with some shit like "my granddaddy fought you nazi fucks over there, we sure as hell aren't going to put up with you over here" or some other toughguy shit. It's just another way of dividing white people instead of uniting them, which is exactly why some people are speculating that Spencer is a plant.

This we need to explain this to newfags, tone it down only when you can't go any further. The more and the extreme the radicals are the right wing of the gop can Travel to the right and still seem moderate.

I dont think hes a plant. I used to listen to his podcasts back before trump was a thing and spencer was a nobody. Honestly i was surprised when i first saw him because his radio demeaner made me think he was an ectomorph with aspergers.

But yeah, hes just a mesomorph semi aesthetic with aspergers. Hes delusional and self indulgent, and when i saw this i wondered if he was a plant too but its impossible imo hes been making "intellectual" white nationalist content for years without much of an audience desu

The media's not scheming. They genuinely believe that he represents us. NPR had him on a couple of times to talk about how he created the term alt-right and it stands for a white ethnostate.

He just gets btfo whenever someone actually tries to engage him because he's totally unprepared to even give a non-answer to predictable normie questions like "how are you different from the KKK," "do you know any people of color?" and, "I have people in my family of a lot of different races. I'm black, but my adopted son is white. Would he be welcome in your ethnostate but not me, and what happens to me if your dream comes true?"

That and he went full cringe when some reporter looked into his past and found out that the White Nationalist dates Asian women and could only get serious and say, "How did you find out about that? Um, well, hahaha, yeah, there's just something about them, I guess..."

>why don't you support Richard Spencer?

Just because I'm not ashamed to be white and I love my nation doesn't mean I need to fall in line behind some self proclaimed leader of the "alt-right".

I think he's a fucking weirdo and I think his group likes to role play as SS troopers and are making asses of themselves. What's even worse is they take themselves so seriously and don't realize how goofy they look.

Whatever though, they can do what they want. I want no part of it.

Now that trump actually has won i think the stakes are a bit lower in ruining our reputation, but (he still hasnt been sworn in yet so..).

Even so, i dont think hes a plant, just a dude that knew he could become a household name if he played the caricature for the cameras.

Maybe hes a smart enough guy to bait and switch the left that now thinks they can use him. One can only hope.

The overton window means nothing if we're all hunted down like dogs under the pretense of being the 4th reich for daring to want a future for our world, the elites would love nothing more than to put the general public back under their thumbs.

This is about exposing the cultural marxists and trapping them before any can escape, not destroying all the credibility we spent so long building

you might be surprised about how few poltards actually idolize hitler.

Hes a PR figurehead. One that doesn't intimidate normalfags. Hes not a great orator, but hes approachable, and hes willing to put his face out there which not many are willing to do.

>He has non-whites kikes and journalist scum at his conferance
>He is the secound comming of hitler

Pick one.

>I dont think hes a plant.
>I used to listen to his podcasts
>>>>((((((used to))))))
>back before trump was a thing
>Honestly i was surprised when i first saw him because his radio demeaner
>ectomorph
>mesomorph semi aesthetic with aspergers
>>>>>semi aesthetic
>delusional and self indulgent
>desu
>>>>>desu

Now this is some next level self satisfactory shilling, not even CTR were ever this fucking blatant.

Get the fuck out. I've had a shitposting degree since 03 and I know a fucking rat when I see one, we use them to bait snakes all the fucking time, and you're it, cunt.

>TRS roleplaying as oldfags
Lel

>doesn't intimidate normal fags
>approachable

>I think he's a fucking weirdo and I think his group likes to role play as SS troopers and are making asses of themselves

If anything they're WAY too moderate, they let known homosexuals, kikes and all kinds of filth in among them.

They even banned good people like Heimbach and the Trad-workers because they are agaisnt faggotry

Spencie is way too close to the alt-light crowd.

brah, he made podcasts years ago. Have you ever listened to his voice when hes not doing a hitler imitation? He sounds like a weasel on helium.

>liberals and minorities want to "hunt the ameri-nazis down like dogs"
>liberals are all disarmed, cops and military side with the new right

a civil war where only one side has guns isn't a civil war, it's a genocide.

shiggy diggy i hope the liberals try it.

as far as our credibility...

>muh PR

Faggot.

Spencer just purged the alt-right from hanger-on elements like Breitbart, Milo and Molly-jew.

We don't need these people. We don't want these people. They are baggage, tacked on to obfuscate the explicit pro-white message of the movement.

The worst thing the so-called "alt right" can do is appoint any kind of leader or representative figure. Sup Forums functions well due to the inability to pin it down to any single stable perspective or idealogical position. We operate best as a hivemind rather than a Leader + Followers type thing. Also Richard Spencer seems pretty gay.

he had some regular contributors from australia and france and they sounded like the only adults on the program. One from south africa too i think

Did you literally just get here from reddit?

He sounds effeminate. I always thought he was flat out gay until I found out he was married to a woman and has a family.

>Now that trump actually has won i think the stakes are a bit lower in ruining our reputation

He royally fucked up. He could've branded the alt-right as a goy-likud party, instead of choosing to Nazi LARP in front of most of america's media.

> "how are you different from the KKK," "do you know any people of color?" and, "I have people in my family of a lot of different races. I'm black, but my adopted son is white. Would he be welcome in your ethnostate but not me, and what happens to me if your dream comes true?"
>
That and he went full cringe when some reporter looked into his past and found out that the White Nationalist dates Asian women and could only get serious and say, "How did you find out about that? Um, well, hahaha, yeah, there's just something about them, I guess..."

The interviewer gave him a fair shake and Spencer completely bundled questions that Taylor knocks out of the park.

He actually did a solid job at the q&a for the media at the event, but he totally shit the bed at the end

>the second coming of literally Hitler?

hitler had a chance to win the popular opinion back then
Richard Spencer does not, he just taints the movement

Please leave your retarded TRS spacing between lines in your forums and try to mix up your pics a bit you post.
Welcome on the board!

Spencer obviously hasn't been a shill all along, it is very possible he saw his movement going no where post election, then decided to play into the (((MSM))) games to make better money than his audience of 200 autists had

Yeah its ironic. He speaks on topics in the same way that numales talk about stuff but hes talking about white nationalism.

Gives me giggles

please go back to Ironmarch

Yeah, and the face he's putting out there is a Heil Trumping faggot. It's counterproductive. We're trying to hammer the nail into the wood here, and doing nothing at all is better than swinging a hammer like an idiot and bending the nail so hard it'll never go in.

People hear about the concept of alt-right meaning an alternative right-wing to the other types of conservatism, and he's monkeying around town pretending to be a Nazi fetishist. Obscurity is preferable to this.

This whole alt-right shit is nonsense. Richard claims he coined the term Alt-Right, and it's the real Alt-Right, which is rooted in white nationalism. But then others like Alex Jones' reporters claim they are part of the FOR REALZ Alt-Right and it's Libertarian/Paleoconservatism. Then you say that he's not actually hardcore for the ACTUALLY FOR REAL THIS TIME Alt-Right. Fucking Tila Tequila considers herself real Alt-Right.

That's the problem, everyone thinks they are the REAL Alt-Right, everyone else is just a shill or an idiot.

Honestly, fuck you all.

This man has done more the Alt-right than any of you have combined. No, he's not a shill, or a fed, he's not co-opting anyone. You dumb cunts think the entire world revolves around you. This man is actually bringing our beliefs into the mainstream while you sit at home and shitpost about how much you hate niggers and kikes, while providing nothing, you guys traffic some memes that maybe a total of 1% of this community actually even makes.

The fact of this matter is; the vast majority of you are pussies who would never have the balls to even go to an event like the NPI conference. You're all the degenerates you claim to despise. I'm honestly, for the first time in a long time, just taken aback by Sup Forums could have such a negative opinion of man who is actually making our movement and beliefs recognized, but maybe you guys just never heard yourselves out loud, only ever writing posts here on Sup Forums, so when you here someone say the shit we say in real life, you automatically think they're a shill trying to fuck us.

Seriously off yourselves.

I don't even know what that is you alt- lite loser

Yeah, its because spencer is a lightweight and has been stuck in white nationalist echo chambers. Honestly his podcasts were pretty cringy at times he should leave public speaking to the adults and stick with his white nationalist blogging niche

Because Spencer is a retard. These antics accomplish nothing but giving ammunition to the leftist media and giving validation to the "Trump is literally Hitler" crowd.

If you think he's a "Plant" because he's vaguely anti-jewish and somewhat staunchly pro-white It only proves that you understand nothing.

The proble is de-radicalization is only stupid and the opposite of effective.

Your crowd may not like Anglin, but he's absolutely right.

Read here: dailystormer.com/what-is-a-neo-nazi-and-how-can-i-become-one/

excerpt
>One thing that should be understood here is that there is a precedent for successfully overtaking a social order with aggressive radicalism and spectacle-mongering in what the Jews did in the 1960’s. What they pushed for, and achieved, was much more radically divergent from the existing social norms than what we are pushing now.

> Blacks achieved their privileges by starting out shouting “kill the White babies.”
> Homosexuals achieved their privileges by starting out marching with people who were openly demanding a right to have sex with little boys.

yeah fuck the alt right, allowing yourself to be pigeonholed by the media is cuckening

>the second coming of literally Hitler

day of the rake approaches, leaf

did you even watch the video m8? Hes doing a caricature of a caricature. This kind of video is a reverse overtone window play.

Setting the movement back 5 years in one video.

You can see that once he got into it he actually thought he was hitler and was trying to imitate his oration.

Sad. Let trump lead gtfo spencer.

SHILL THREAD

NOBODY KNOWS WHAT THE FUCK ANY OF THIS IS

Exactly why you should endorse him. If the alt-right appears to be this vague, self-contradicting mess, then people will just dismiss as joke. Meanwhile, you get to do what you actually want completely unimpeded. The alt-right is the greatest disinfo op we have available. Hes the leader of the alt-right, Milo is the leader of the alt-right, George Soros is the leader of the alt-right, you're the leader of the alt-right, I'm the leader of the alt-right, the reptilians are the leaders of the alt-right.

They do.

Slow transition.

First adolf trump, then adolf hitler.

>giving validation to the "Trump is literally Hitler" crowd

Which is WHAT WE WANT!

How is it bad that they call Trump Hitler? It just creates space and normalizes naziism, which is what we actually want to implement.

The more the left cries about Trump beeing hitler, and the more the left chimps. The further do they legitimizes Trumps upcomming smackdown of the crowds of rioting scum.

Niggers and sand-monkies chimping will allso make it easier to sell the obvious truth that we can not coexist with niggers and sand-monkies to the retarded bluepill faggots.

The difficulty in understanding the German is that we do not take cognizance of the fact that he is not a human, but a robot, and therefore thinks mechanically. We can no more understand a German than a toaster or a lawnmower, and from what I have seen of them, I have no particular desire to understand them, except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them. In addition to his other robotic characteristics, the German has no regard for human life and is an all out humorless bitch, automaton, and chronic worker-bee.

Hail*
You're buying into media gaslighting, and thats what shills do.
Reality is that the media running a paltry smear campaign will never hurt us in the least. We've always been extremely open about our beliefs. It isn't driving people away.
More and more white people are waking up sick of the political correctness, sick of the antiwhite rhetoric the media is pushing, and they want to band together to put an end to it.

What the fuck does Reddit have to do with anything? I never said I disagreed with what he said. But him saying Jews are "soulless golem" hardly makes him more appealing to "normies".

I'm not offended, but it's hardly good for PR to have some guy with a goofy haircut roleplaying as Nazi for the media. I don't know what the fuck he's trying to accomplish here.

Begone Common Filth

>Trump

Another controlled opposition

>tfw NatSoc but I'm not white

H-haha this white nationalism stuff is just ironic here right guys?

No you're 100% definitely from reddit, you disinfo shill retard.
He never said Jews are soulless golems, and you'd know this if you actually heard him speak, or even read the transcript with the quote in context.

You're a sad little reddit shill.

Brah, trump is president for all. You really want 4 years and done? He could create a permanent majority for republicans and be the spiritual leader of the republican party in power for 50 years easily. But if we allow ourselves to be caricatured like this we lose all ground and all hope.

Why do these spurglords never understand the long game. fk

source on him actually saying heil hitler and doing the salute?

concern trolling

He said "Hail Trump, Hail Victory" then he raised a glass of champagne.
Like two random people in the audience did the Roman salute.
The media is spinning it, and shills are here spreading it.

This

You can be a non-white natsoc, just not as part of a white natsoc country. Whites don't have a monopoly on ethnic nationalism, make whatever part of the world you're from great again.