Hey Sup Forums, would you accept Christian Africans into your country?

Hey Sup Forums, would you accept Christian Africans into your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fa4IFlIuTSI&t=78s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

Africans are pretty cool and much nicer than Chinese in my experience, though very rare here.
One of the few I talked to was an engineering student, who took only a few minutes to use the words "9/11 was an inside job" when we weren't even talking about 9/11.

Nope.

id rather kick out the africans that are already in my country

NO

no

go back to africa. nigger

So I guess what I mean is: If they could replace the Chinese, yes, but otherwise no since our economy can't sustain our population growth rate.

All races are equal. Blacks are equal to whites. I would welcome any black into my country.

If they are educated and are christian I don't see a problem but we don't want fucking niggers and rapefugees here that's for sure.

Yes.

Hell fucking no

Real Christians? Yes.

If they're just apes from a "Christian" country, then no.

absolutely yes

probably not considering it's been fetishisised worse than Catholicism in mexico and has mixed with their local traditions to the point where it's clearly different from western christianity.

Yes. Only Christians though.

Africans are good people, Nigerians especially

american blacks are overwhelming Christian, so yes it's obviously a magic cure all and the key to integration

This. Somalis are also bro-tier

>somalis

did you switch flags with sweden or some shit

Somalis are destroying Minnesota please fuck off you BBC loving cuck

Fuck christians.

better than muslims or those spirit ganga fuckwits who think my beard has juju sprites living in it.

also, fuck off were full

Yeah, like all those "gangstas" here who kill one another on a daily basis while virtue signalling some empty faith in Christ? No thanks.

Yes, in the hopes that it pisses off some 23 year old babydicked alt-right kid. Let him post memes from the basement while M'futu gets all the jobs.

NO NIGGERS

Somalis are pretty bro-tier though.
Despite the abundance of cheap weaponry in Somalia, not to mention the poverty, piracy, and territorial disputes, the homicide rate is only 50% higher than the US.

holy fuck the christcuck meme is real. Yes lets open the borders because they say they like the same book as you :DDDD

this guy gets it

Blacks are not human, they're beasts who we project humanity onto. People do the same thing with cats, dogs, and other beasts man rules over. It's not necessarily a bad trait, but an animal is still an animal.

Not for a while, we are plenty of them

I really do not want them here. By taking them here they make our country worse. By leaving their country they probably make their old country worse. We don't need any more Africans because we already have a self sustaining amount of Africans already. Accepting them is just bad all around.

wew lad that sounds forced

I bet you wouldn't dare say that in real life

Ethiopians did well for thousands of years while being one of the few Christian kingdoms in Africa.

Nice disinfo, leaf.

Add "hardworking" and "civilized" to it and I couldn't care less about who they are or where they come from.

Animals are not capable of understanding the word of God, whether you let them in is of no consequence in reality. The problem is that you treat the animal as though it's human, you allow the animal to rule over you and treat it as equal. You do not treat your dog or cat as equal, you train it and have it provide a useful service in exchange for something, it's your pet, you're it's master. Our mistake isn't letting the negro beast into our lands, our mistake is thinking it's human and treating it as such. The negro emulates humans but can never grasp it, have none of you ever spoke with negro "Christians"? It's like a dog wishing to mimic it's owner, nothing more

Christians are subversives who always try to bring in more of their own kind no matter what

God said make disciples of all nations, not make all disciples your flatmates.
Stay in Africa and preach, black man.

Only a human can be a disciple, the negro beast can never understand the holy word of God. The negro beast can be taught to associate worship with favor from his master, and thus pretend to know it, but it is obvious he does not know it or grasp it. I have been to black churches, they do not grasp it, they wish for reward, they pray for things, they repeat passages but do not understand the meaning. They're pets waiting for a treat for doing as master does

Are we going to Make Ethiopia Great Again!?

And then we can Make Brazil Great Again!

Here am I the servant of the lord, pls no curse and gib qt gf

And then we'll Make Portugal Great Again!

As much as I am christian, No niggers. They can go be christians in their own countries.

Go gas yourself larpy pagan faggot. Your prechious pagans never even tried resisting the jews. They were so happy to have more usurious merchants among them.

The Church held them out of our societies untill the french revolution.

I have no reaction image for that edge, so here's two anime girls doggystyling.

No. Better than ragheads to be sure but I do not want my country flooded.

Yes.

Black churches are 10/10

Begone sodomite loving filth

Sure, Christianity is a great religion and most of the people who follow it that I know are good people. But fuck the Catholics, those pricks can eat my dick.

Back to /u/ you degenerate

Here i am, servant of the lord

Here I am, the servant of the lord, amen. God bless user

topkek
99% of the nigs in the US are Christian and forgiven for their chimp outs.

Here I am, the servant of the lord

Niggers in America are FAR more Christian than whites, don't

Why get mad at a dog for acting as an animal? The negro beast must be dealt with the same way we do any other rapid animal - put down the rapid ones, assert authority over the ones we wish to tolerate. Just like any other animal, they respond to authority, they challenge it, humans under the confusion of beasts being of man, treat them differently than beasts and see the consequences of it. The negro beast has always been of this kind of nature, the early arab traders / conquerors described the negro beast almost identically to the European explorers / colonists. Which mirrors the words of the humanitarians who are brave enough to speak honestly about the conclusions they've come to after spending decades among the negro beast.

load 'em up and bring 'em in
America needs a good dose of Christianity
all are equal in Christ

Didn't the bible describe how people of different cultures should keep to their own kind and that any attempts of making a single culture would be shut down?

Gods word acknowledges different people, tribes, just as it does to teach man not to lay with beast - such as the negro.

youtube.com/watch?v=fa4IFlIuTSI&t=78s

What if their culture and religion is threatened by Muslims?

Yes, the attempts to paint Christianity as pharisee is itself pharisee subversion. Look at who leads the "secular" and anti Christian movements.

Islam has always had a presence in Africa among the beasts, look at the names of the historic "Mali kings", the language of the "prized" city of Timbuktu is in Arabic. The Moorish and Songhai are good examples of how arabs utilised the negro beast for conquest.

The negro beast has loyalty where it thinks it will benefit, if that is with the white master, it follows, if it is with the arab master, it follows. Funny enough Muhammed is described himself as a white man, and one of the gravest sins found in a Hadith is to scribe him as a negro.

If you're going to get upset over what Arabs do with the negro beast, than I hope you're also a vegan whining about other animals being killed.

it's because almost all Africans we have in NZ (apart from Somali refugees though there are very few) are from the educated middle/upper class that immigrated here for skilled labour

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

You're a fucking idiot

No

Why? As Christians we are supposed to bear our sufferings in our own lands, not run to faraway places. My family took me to the US when I was a kid, where I became a citizen, but I returned to India nonetheless. It's absurd for Christians to whine about persecution, after all its been made crystal clear by the saints that it's better to die in the body than in the spirit. And it's especially absurd to escape to the degenerate West where Jewish corruption is rampant.

>christians
>literal retards
we got plenty of literal retards already

Most african americans are christian. They suck.

>Ethiopians did well for thousands of years while being one of the few Christian kingdoms in Africa.

WE

That my life already

But Africans in Africa are not African Americans. Their culture is vastly different.