Janet Yellen will raise interest rates causing the consumer and student loan bubbles to finally burst...

Janet Yellen will raise interest rates causing the consumer and student loan bubbles to finally burst. The second Obama leaves office so Trump will get the blame for the 2017 recession.

Checkmate trumpfags.

Not really. Trump said this same thing last year, and if he knew back then, then he probably has a plan to combat it

I long suspected that if there was a crash it would be soon after Obama's term.
Hopefully the fed isn't as petty as the media.
Oh well, if it crashes I'll make some money.

Trump does not even have a plan to keep his wife in line how does he have a plan for anything else.

>manufacturing a crash vs the man who's been manuvering through your economic bullshit

We can't be afraid this time. Their normal tricks do NOT work on Donald J Trump. We've seen this time and time again.

They will crash the economy and like every other time, he will be ready.

Yeah, Fed is run by decent American people, they wouldn't do anything crazy like that.

I hope it all crashes and the mob goes full French revolution on the establishment. I'm not totally sure why (((they))) are risking getting their heads and balls cut off, but hey, whatever.

Seriously guys. If you have ANY cash invest in the VIX index. It's at it's 5 year low so there is little risk.

When this shit goes I'm going to be a rich man and you can too

Arrest her for financial terrorism/treason.

Not rocket science.

777 in id
checked

END THE FED

NATIONALIZE ALL BANKS

JFK tried that. Didn't work to well for him.

The Fed and financial institutions are essentially immune from any legal consequences, they simply have too much power.

lol... CTR or pure sarcasm??

They would never be at risk maybe some lackeys would get got but none of the uppers.

>implying Trump isn't using the latest robot technology for public appearances and isn't baiting out his killers.

Because (((they))) are at war with themselves

central banks dont have a magic wand they wave to set interest rates they have to implement monetary policy by going out into the open marketplace and buying and selling just like everybody else can buy and sell(only the CBs have deeper pockets). The thing is, if the open market debands higher interest rates there is nothing the fed can do to keep them down, even Greenspan has said this multiple times.

im sure we are fine.

You can't even make a joke anymore without being accused of shilling.
The CTR really lost this battle but won the war.

Central banks have literally unlimited pockets as they create money.
When you have the ability to create money you can do whatever the fuck you want.
You can easily keep interest rates low by giving it to the banks at 0 or even negative interest rates or by simply increasing money supply. It will of course have have unintended consequences if not done correctly but you absolutely can keep interest rates artificially low (or high, or anything in between).

>combat
>the FED

trump will nuke the fed and kikes will hang from lamp posts

>They would never be at risk maybe some lackeys would get got but none of the uppers.

I'm not sure you know what happened during the French Revolution. EVERYONE got killed, even half of those in the Revolution. Check it out sometime. It was totally insane.

How is this Checkmate it is not like it refutes Trump positions in anyway and you can't blame him for it if its literally Obama's fault.

>Because (((they))) are at war with themselves

Agreed.

>trump expects Fed to fuck him over
>orders treasury to start printing dollars without federal reserve input
>winds up like JFK with a bullet in his head

I don't know what Trump will do, but I know if I were in his position I would make it known to the Fed that the second they raise the interest rates they're going to be hit with an audit.

They didn't have helicopters.
And the real rulers are outside the country. Also the French Revolution was AstroTurf by the bankers as part of a plan to eliminate all monarchs.

Honesty Trump should raise the interest rates to cause a brief recession and let the economy grow so by the end of his term he has a strong economy. He should also invest in those rust belt states that got him elected so a populist candidate from the Democratic side does not have the steam to run effectively against him

It's a matter of public opinion, not facts. There would be a media war if it happens.
>Honesty Trump should raise the interest rates to cause a brief recession and let the economy grow
The govt. doesn't directly control the Fed, they are largely "independent".

The fed will be audited and its power of emitting currency brought back to the American government. Trump could use this sort of manipulation as an example of how the federal reserve must go.

>Also the French Revolution was AstroTurf by the bankers as part of a plan to eliminate all monarchs.

Nah man. You don't understand it. No big deal. It was mob mentality. They fucking killed everyone with no survivors, including most of the people who actually began the revolution. Bankers did not get spared.

Opportunity to short.

Checkmate, OP.

It is bullshit that it took a year in a so called strong economy to finally increase interest rates.

Extremely unlikely. Politically it would be extremely costly to accomplish so unless he dedicated his whole presidency to it, it won't happen.
That's not even one of his core ideas and he never stated he would do that so I don't think he'll do that.

>Extremely unlikely.
I think it's a given Trump will drain the swamp.

BUILD THE WALL
DROP THE NUKES
FUCK THE JEWS