Hey Sup Forums, looks like your leader went FULL 14/88 on Washington DC and also fought ANTIFAs

Hey Sup Forums, looks like your leader went FULL 14/88 on Washington DC and also fought ANTIFAs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-LnO2DOGE
informationliberation.com/?id=55875
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally Who?

Some stormcuck trying to overton window society that we're all supposed to worship.
Frankly this board takes more direction from Raheem "gas all the Pakis except me" Kassan than this guy.

he's not our leader nobody here even knows who this guy is

Fuck off back to your basement you worthless piece of shit. I only fucking heard of this shithead this morning and apparently he's the leader of some stupid media created pseudo group I've been lumped into with spergie normiei fucks without my agreement or knowledge. Just fucking off yourself already.

Spencer hasn't gotten this much attention on Sup Forums since we roundly trashed his gay alt-right logo.

This has to be MSM trolling us for all we put them through.

It's actually a pretty legit question, fampai.

wew you guys are shilling this (((narrative))) hard.

>posting fake news

>your leader
lmao keep believing the MSM

Look at these newfags

If he wanted to specify only jews he would have. That quote was about the media in general, which certainly has a lot of jews, but it wasn't specifically about them. Why they feel the need to lie about this I do not know.

In the entire thing there wasn't one time in which he mentions Jews, Why is CNN saying that he is talking about Jews?

CTR is still at it like 12 hours later?

Doesn't seem that bad. I have had "alt-right" filtered since it's conception and won't be commenting on it again.

Literally who...?

Kek is my only leader.

His will be done.

anti-intellectual retards and proud

The WaPo also posted a ridiculous article about the dangers of the alt-right. It seems they're pointing all their arrows at the alt-right after Trump's victory.

That just makes me hope even more that their fascist nightmare actually happens. Fuck the media. Shut them all down.

speak for yourself, nigger

This guy is a fucking moron and most likely controlled opposition

spencer is an autistic retard FBI plant that got beat up in highschool

What's moot doing on cnn?

Anyone have that images with the transcript of what he really said in context?

that's not him

The soulless golem line was in relation to the media which do the bidding of the Jews. In Jewish folklore they can use dark rituals to create golems which serve them.

Naturally the MSM takes that statement to mean jews = subhuman! oven time lolz!

In reality its an ok line. It makes the point with just enough subtlety.

>spencer
>stormcuck

When did pol become so full of newfags

Here is the enire speech
youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-LnO2DOGE

(((you)))

>spencer is trying to tell us something
>spencer is a jewish golem

kys

I watched the full speech I have never seen the media take anything more out of context.

I am the leader of the alt-right

exactly, but don't expect the retards on here claiming he's a plant to understand that

Controlled opposition that wasnt all that relevant on pol now his rabbid fans n shills pretend Sup Forums likes this guy.

They are either someone just trying to cash in on the attention of an imaginary group, or the FBI legitimately thinks there's actually an alt right and sent him to get trolled by Sup Forums

CNN is really retarded, they are desensitizing the JQ day by day, people are going to get curious on shit like this and it's gonna get them redpilled soon

I'm literally shaking right now. I was thinking and BOOM i was like wtf who is this guy??? I hate the alt right now

From now on I'm a hilldawg

Ok what's jq you pos

>youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-LnO2DOGE

That guy takes it up the shitter, clear as day.

And btw, look at prick and what not "alt right" cunts crowd - who is financing them i ask, who is writing their scripts?

Stop giving this shill a platform, you are being played. If you can't see through him then you are part of the problem. Kill yourself.

They're very bright, I doubt anybody writes their scripts. I do want to know though, Where the hell do they get their funding from?

jesus questionnaire

Spencer has the support of Jared Taylor and Kevin MacDonald, that should be enough for anyone to trust him

Unless you're a counter-Alt-Right shill trying to sow dischord, like you

ITT me and another user who want to know what JQ stands for FFS.

*POC FTFY

The gay thing was obvious the second he spoke yeah

They don't have a lot of money, and they often get kicked out of hotels where they try to hold their conferences

let's hear him out, this guy makes some good points

jewish question you fucking normie

go back to plebbit where you belong

>not knowing what the jewish question is

what a cohencidence

gay

How is Spencer anti-intellectual?

gay isn't the problem, globalism is.

If this guy wasn't controlled opposition he would be suing CNN right now for libel.

>cohencidence
kek

>They are desensitizing the Jewish question day by day
If your Chinese schools would teach you passable literacy and you hadn't worded JQ as if referring to a group of people, there wouldn't be any confusion.

Thanks for rolling out le reddit carpet, leaf, but I've never browsed there.

You could spend 63 seconds and watch it yourself.
He never mentioned Jews, unless 'political consultants' ='Jews'.

informationliberation.com/?id=55875

and we used to think it was only a meme

>Sup Forums swallowing a MSM title and narrative

>No user I AM ALT RIGHT!

>No user HE IS MY LEADER!

>mfw

>cohencidence
>cohen

Funny how they were all (((("grass roots")))) with a meteoric rise to nu-celebrity from relative obscurity merely months ago. It really makes you think.....who could be behind this?

>implying Reddit knows who those people are
>implying Reddit knows anything other than Milo and McInnes

he would not win, you Italian fuck.

None of them are celebrities. Gas yourself you divide and conquer concern trolling faggot.

kike

The quote is pretty tame in context.

all those sites have been growing rapidly over the last few years
I imagine their popularity doubled or more, just like Sup Forums did, during this election season