How could anyone seriously think this beta has what it takes to be our commander in chief?

How could anyone seriously think this beta has what it takes to be our commander in chief?

Commies, man. Their brain has been turned to mush.

Beta people see nothing wrong with his attitude.

He's so tolerant and understanding!

Just cuck my shit up, senpai.

>How could anyone seriously think this beta has what it takes to be our commander in chief?

You don't get it man, Bernie would've beaten Trump! The polls said so! I mean, even though the polls said that Clinton would comfortably beat Trump they were right about Bernie winning!

bernie was never properly red-baited or jew-baited in the primary

trump's orcs definitely would have went there

Theres a difference between having properly working reflexes and being a bitch

think about it for a second

this guys is very old

this guy spend most of his life advocating for what he believes in

then, after decades, when he's old, tired and gray, what he believed in comes to his face just like that.

>did you call, faggot?

Must've been a life changing, hope shattering event. He's probably still reeling.

It's too late to change now. He's old. He realised he wasted his life figthing for what he believed was right.

There's no going back. He knows it. That's why he always looks sad and with absolutely no energy. That's why he's a sellout. he knows that he'll have to spend the remaining of his years trudging through these people until the end of times, while his opposition, who he now knows were right all along, basks lazily in the sun.

Trump panics about what a bunch of musical theatre performs say on their own stage and has a public tantrum on Twitter and yet you're pissed off that Bernie Sanders avoided an angry teenage nigger?

>taking two seconds to write a tweet is the same thing as placidly submitting to the demands of two sheboons at a public event

Sheesh, imagine being afraid of the literal embodiment of freedom.

>he actually understood the black plight better than anyone else, what an idiot

You realize he was trolling right? He got some of the left wing media to attack him and print articles for being a wimp and asking for a safe space. Just like the left has been doing for a few years now...

>panics

Some of you just aren't smart enough for 9d chess are you

Exactly.

>getting yelled at by 2 uppity cunts
>understanding the black "plight"

I heard trump just started a new company also:
TRUMP SALT MINING INC.
Shares are climbing and I'm buying stocks now

>being afraid of an annoying mulatto SJW
as opposed to
>being afraid of a giant bird of prey with razor sharp talons that can rend flesh with ease

Illegal to harm bald eagles anyway even to defend yourself.

Also, Benjamin Franklin hated the bald eagle