Trump curing mental illness

The fucking madman! Who would have thought Donald J. Trump's presence would be the cure for trans mental illnesses?

www dot theestablishment dot co/2016/11/20/the-trans-people-who-are-detransitioning-to-stay-safe-in-trumps-america/

AHEAD OF SCHEDULE
AND UNDER BUDGET

this is amazing

so much winning and it's not even december

An authority figure caused attention seeking brats to shape up? Huh, imagine that, it's almost as if these kids never had those growing up

absolutely based

Mr Pence might help them with 1000 volt shock rod in their ass if they aren't willing to cure themselves.

WHO THE FUCK IS EVEN CALLING FOR THE ATTACKS OF LGBT?!

Are they so used to being in the spotlight for so long they're willing to make up shit so that people will say how poor they are?

fucking glorious
this year just keeps getting better and better

how does he keep doing it

Trump spoke in favor of trannies during the public bathroom and caitlyn jenner debate. He is embraced by Peter Thiel and Milo Yiannopolous who are both massive fags.
Where on earth does this "Trump hates the LGBT" sentiment come from?
If they want to worry about someone they should do so about Pence.

I honestly feel extremely bad for trans people. They're mentally ill and are in desperate need for help, but instead lefties exploit them just so they can boast about being good and tolerant. I had a psychotic episode some years ago, and it's crazy how real your delusions seem. Imagine if people not only removed mental care for me, but also told me that my delusions were real... I'd be a crazy wreck now instead of a normal healthy person.

debullshitting more like

>Where on earth does this "Trump hates the LGBT" sentiment come from?

Yid media and paranoid sjws.

Haha fourchan wins again

They're not cured, they're just going maximum victim-mode.

The media

It's all in their heads. The exact same reason as always.

>Posts on Sup Forums
>Normal person

Pick one

RARE
A
R
E

Trump...finds a way

It's working already

“Gone are the dresses and makeup—here again are the muscle shirts and her 'safety beard.'”

lol fucking KYS faggot

these are just idiots who thought being a woman was the easy path in life now and that women would get a free ride

you find people like that all over the place its just normally they just roll rogue not cut off their own dick

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

fpbp

The Trans people who are detransitioning for their own reasons who are willing to say it was for some convenient reason to get attention.

Good for them. Maybe they'll seek help for their mental illness while they're at it.

ahahaah already
e's not even sworn in yet

Mike "Homo Medicine from Thomas Edison" Pence if the savior of our time!

>Milo Yiannopolous

That nigger-dick sucking greek crypto-jew is part of the racist anti-semitic alt-right. Of course he supports Donald Trump against his own kind.

Donald J Trump is 888, like Jesus

They literally felt like so under threat from Trump's Trans Death Squads that they literally had to sacrifice their true self for the sake of staying alive.

Literally shaking right now.

Oh, so its just that easy, huh?

Fuck a trans, call em FlipFlops.

I'm so fucking tired of their crying

This basically confirms my suspicion that many of trans people in the US do not meet the criteria under which they are considered trans. They are, instead, histrionic people looking for attention. Because actual trans people are still trans under oppressive governments, which is why you still get trans people in Islamic countries.

This is better for everyone. Including trannies.

Good.

>alpha male takes power
>sissy men shape up and act like men again

Impressive, most impressive!