We need her more than ever Sup Forums. Hopefully with our almighty God-Emperor in the US...

We need her more than ever Sup Forums. Hopefully with our almighty God-Emperor in the US, there's a chance of One Nation gaining ground in the next election...

Your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/national/breaking-news/rod-culleton-referred-to-qld-police/news-story/6c5bc18a71c850398011a94ae5b34a60
youtu.be/P9h_IgkCldw
ldp.org.au/
baka.com.au/comment/australias-nastiest-most-sexist-politician-david-leyonhjelm-is-a-disgrace-to-his-office-20161021-gs7th8.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NO HAT NO KIKIKI NO WAYCIST A UST

Supposedly there was no actual golden dawn tier NS party in australia, and they are some kind of kosher nationalist bullshit?

45% of voters in QLD now.
I personally don't care for her, she's too passive-aggressive and carries an air of being 'hard-done-by'. Not to mention the knuckle-draggers she brought into the fold, like sovereign citizen Malcolm-Ieuan: Roberts, the living soul

Please no not Hanson, anyone but Pauline

She'd win QLD, but that's about it.

Tones slowly subverting the Libs and making them more National, is how it should happen

Focus on everywhere outside of NSW

Her heart is in the right place but Hanson is dumb as dogshit. She can't articulate her position properly and doesn't actually know anything about Islam. It hurts her badly when she says shes against Halal certification but can't actually say what exactly Halal is

Queensland has always been seen as a the conservative state from what I can gather... She'll probably win QLD and that's it, barring a nigh-impossible chance of a mass redpilling...

Yes

She just needs to say that they cut the throats of the cows and lambs, and everyone would be up in arms over it.

She's not smart or articulate enough to be prime minister. Instead, we need to make her powerful enough that the major parties have to start listening to her and her support base, and adjusting their own policies accordingly. She may not be the next PM, but she sure can be the forefront of the rise of the right wing here.

Exactly this.

Her lack of articulation is certainly a problem. At least she challenges the mainstream narrative that Labour/Liberals/Greens spew out every day.

There's simply no way One Nation can gain enough seats in the next 12 years to have a run at the Prime Ministership. They'll gain more traction but they're a loooong way off from being able to form government.

Agreed. She can be a force for change while not being PM... Didn't think about that desu.

Too many nutters in One Nation.

The other Qld senator is a conspiracy nutter, and it turns out Rod Culleton is cut from the same cloth.

He has been sending letters to judges making conspiracy claims such as "the high court has not been conducting business in the name of the Queen".

news.com.au/national/breaking-news/rod-culleton-referred-to-qld-police/news-story/6c5bc18a71c850398011a94ae5b34a60

NO HAT IN OUR STAT

NO HAT IN OUR STAET

This. Wanting to put a literal dumb woman in power just because you find her likeable is cuckoldry. Literally the flip side of femishits wanting Hillary because "it's her turn".

Could there by room for a 'sane' version of One Nation? Either a splinter party or something new like Le Pen's National Front with it's 'big tent' policy of bringing in disaffected voters from the right and left under a populist platform. Maybe I'm being too optimistic...

I can see the parallels.

Or you could elect someone who doesn't sound like they are on the verge of tears everytime they speak. You had Abbot and you fucked it up, sorry big bro but you deserve what you're getting

>Could there by room for a 'sane' version of One Nation?

Ideally that could be the case. But honestly I am starting to think a conservative breakaway from the coalition might be the only chance. The nutters are too entrenched in One Nation.

The problem with a LNP conservative breakaway is too often the types of LNP conservatives who might break away (Bernardi etc) are still neo-liberal in their economic views.

Seems like we'll need a different party. Problem being there hasn't been one charismatic or inspiring cunt in the PM position for at least as long as I've been alive.

We need someone who can bring the bantz, one of those who probably get shouted down in parliament for being too extreme or something.

I voted One Nation and ALA but there's barely a platform for them and when you do see them they don't really make an impression. But there definitely seems to be a large market for someone who can force their way into the spotlight and appeal to the shat upon.

>We need someone who can bring the bantz
Mark Latham should start a new populist party.

Hopefully we can find a way to put Tony in power again... Then we shall forge an empire throughout the Pacific... The God-Emperor may approve of it.

Paul Keating was a true politician, but batted for the wrong team.

No

Hopefully we can find someone before we descend deeper into degeneracy.

The tories are as great a bunch of globalist drones as Labor. Shit's fucked.

No fucking way. The voter base isn't as dumb. The yanks have lost their bullshit detectors.

No

Oh shit. Didn't know that one.
Ok which party that will alow me a ar15?

seems the bookies think her parties going to win a few seats in the WA election

woah...

I just realised... THE HAIR!!!!
Is there a chance PH is the love child of Trump?!?!? Would explain a lot.

LOLOL

UPBOATED LE GOOD SIR

Yeah WA was always a good state for One Nation back in the day.

They did great at the 2001 state election. It was a real shock because everyone thought One Nation was finished by then.

You are right... it is the same as the Yanks electing Trump.

this, or at least par with the US

probably never though

This shouldn't surprise anyone, actually.

I reckon she's got a chance of WA and possibly NSW especially if shit hits the fan in NSW

Sane. One Nation.
Almost the definition of "oxymoron" - with extra morons.

Didn't Keating promise he wouldn't globalize/economic reform and then totally flip on them when he got into power?

Even the fucking farmers shooters and fishers party is against relaxing the gun laws.

I voted one nation just for a giggle tbqh

OK, but what is so bad with neo-liberal economics?

witnessed

>what is so bad with neo-liberal economics?
It destroys our manufacturing base and replaces a real economy with debt and bullshit "Service" jobs that have no permanency.

What is left of the country gets bought by foreign interests.

What we need is for someone to take charge and roll the current liberal party hierarchy like Trump did and make it a proper right wing party over time. With the lefty media and liberal/labor it would be too hard/too long for an 'Australia first' party to gain mainstream support/acceptance.

i joined their party over the weekend. just for a giggle, of course.

Well fuck.

None of them, now or in the future... I hope.
Why do you want ("need"?) an AR15?

basically what we want ukip to do but they keep fucking up...

Why is the party named after her?

Moving to service jobs is progress. Lack of permanent jobs is not the fault of economics.

>Pauline Hanson
she has run as a liberal, conservative and a independent who has also be found guilty of election fraud

yea i think we can do without her thanks

>Moving to service jobs is progress
Mate I am going to have to ask you to stop responding to me now please.

Will never win because she isn't part of the two major parties, major parties will only ever win in Australia because of the people who just vote for whoever the family voted for for years.

Plus we have no primary system like in America where the people actually decide who will lead the major parties, in Australia the party decides. Therefore we will never have an outsider lead a major party and therefore we can never have someone like this win and become PM.

Pauline is a cancer

She has the charisma of a brick and the intellect of dirt. If you want any kind of improvement you need someone with genuine charisma and popularity.

"Want"
Not ((need))

>We can do without her

>American flag

Australia will decide who Australia will need m8

Australian Liberal Democrats push for the right to own a gun (and other things) for self defense and less restrictive on what weapons we can own in general.

The party leader has a seat right now and is trying to push to allow the import of the 7 shot lever action shotgun in Australia since the current government + other major party + the greens want it banned.

I'd vote for them if they'd just drop the climate change denial bullshit and kick Malcolm Roberts out on his ass. Why does right wing have to equal climate change denial? The right gets everything bang on and then they go pants on head retarded when it comes to climate change fuark

I got a telephone poll the other day. One of the questions was which person do you think would most represent your interests as prime minister. The choices were Malcolm Turnbull, Bill Shorten, Tony Abbott, Julie Bishop and Pauline Hanson.

i heard from friendlyjordies on jewtube that she's a stupid cunt

Like I said, wrong team. You'll never find a more charismatic voice in Auspol though.

Yeah i just read that one. But it looks like we will never get better/relaxed gun laws in australia.
Well not in our life time.

They do seem to be a good alternative.

You're exactly right, in Australia, Labor/Liberal will be the only main parties for a long,long time. Someone needs to do a Trump from within the liberal party, but it's so hard because the people don't pick the leaders, the party does and can easily coup the leader if they get out of line.

why the actual fuck would a political party in Australia have an opinion on fucking israel?

Like seriously, they're spending time on articulating about THIS?

If you meme it, it will happen.

>voting for a woman just because she's rightwing

Sup Forums is redpilled on race but not on gender

It is a little absurd... Israel could blow itself up for all I care and Australia would most likely be fine...

Yeah, meaning there is literally no chance a "Trump" could happen in Australia. If the republicans had there way right now they would oust Trump.

No thanks. She's an idiot with a martyr complex, anti science, lives in her own bubble, tends to select lunatics for her party and is so arrogant she will ride Trump's victory like she achieved anything.

The only reason she won is because most Australians are ignorant and don't give a fuck about voting.

Poltards will support her because she's apparently anti muslim. Even though she can't articulate what she wants even though she's had twenty years of pent up ideas.

She also had coffee with Abbott and "forgave" him, the very man who had her jailed, so she has no dignity either.

>so she has no dignity either
Well that went without saying m8. She is a woman after all.

Fuck all that other shit you cunts, what we need is hats.

i'm planning an entry into politics by 2030. just for a giggle, of course.

you'll know it's me.

I would wear one of those. Is someone selling them yet?

Next election is 2019. If it's 2018 and Trump is doing a good job (although it would have to be good enough that even the media can't put a bad spin on it) maybe there's an opportunity for a populist third party to ride the Trump wave.

Problem is you need a leader who is charismatic enough(i.e. not Pauline) and has enough resources to mount a serious campaign.

Probably won't happen but it's nice to dream.

Lads, why can't we make a political party ourselves and set things straight?

Because we have autism.

Yeah the autism would harm us. The normies wouldn't warm to us at all.

Did my part

At least it's not schizophrenia and being completely inarticulate, plus we are pretty cemented in our ideology.

BASED PAULINE TO SHIFT OVERTONS WINDOW IN AUSLAND

HAIL VICTORY MAYTES

14/88

>At least it's not schizophrenia
No some of us have that too.

>(((Ala)))

Good to know this user is keeping Israel safe

>>>>>>>>>>>>/plebbit/

Go back m8

Why should I give a fuck about Israel? I only hate rootless jews. Those cunts can stay in their shitty holy country or whatever as long as they aren't fucking our children so they can get on disney channel.

Wish it was that simple mate. For whatever reason we send them money or whatever just like America does.

>I only hate rootless jews
When an Aussie party has such a strong position on Israel (why should they give a shit at all) it is a clear sign the rootless jews have their hooks in them.

>wanting to be led by a woman
Really mate?
Has Merkel taught you nothing?

RARE

>friendlyjordes
I thought he was meant to be smart, why didn't he know trump would win?

>We actually give money to merchants
I would have been better off ignorant of this.

Good point. Isn't Trump pro-Israel though? And there are jews in his family. Seems like it doesn't really matter because the alternative is going to be even more susceptible to kikery.

You guys have fallen for the elitist bullshit.

You get an ordinary australian, someone who actually represents the australian people and the established politicians denounce her for speaking like an actual australian and you all fell for it. She's "dumb" because she's not indoctrinated and trained in public speaking...

Check out this documentary from 2001.

youtu.be/P9h_IgkCldw

She's not dumb. She saw it all coming. She just doesn't have the posh accent you are used to hearing.

No, she's dumb. She's been stumped multiple times and caught out not knowing what the fuck she was talking about. Not knowing what Sharia Law is is one thing, going out and talking to the media about Sharia Law without even doing any preliminary research on the topic so you don't look like a dumb fuck when a reporter asks "So what is Shariah Law" is unforgivable.

Just because she has the right general idea doesn't mean we have to settle for her. Someone else will come along who can actually make a solid argument without looking like a total bogan.

I don't think she's as dumb as the media sells her as. It's easy to make someone look stupid when you own the network.

That said. I have said for over a year now that we need to get the LDP into power.

ldp.org.au/

Did you guys see the story about what David Leyonhjelm with Adler shotgun today? He forced a vote to allow it in and he split the coalition. The nationals sided with him and the liberals sat with labor and the greens.

David Leyonhjelm is the one we should back and we should get everyone else backing him too.

I'm a nationalist and very grateful that she raises some important issues and by all accounts she represents people who wouldn't be otherwise but she's too fuckin retarded for me to be comfortable with her holding the reigns of power

Then again I suppose anything is better than what we have. RICKY MUIR FOR PM

The answer is David Leyonhjelm and th LDP
Read this:
baka.com.au/comment/australias-nastiest-most-sexist-politician-david-leyonhjelm-is-a-disgrace-to-his-office-20161021-gs7th8.html
>She wrote to Senator Leyonhjelm, saying she has, "NEVER heard men commenting upon women in such a despicable way as Trump has in the recently released quotes. You appear to me to be a similar age to Trump and should NEVER condone this attitude or these words."
>The reply from his email address? "Go away and stop proving you are a bimbo. You are not fit to use a computer."

>When I approached his media adviser Gavin Atkins, seeking confirmation that the email was from him personally, I received the following reply:
>"You can quote a spokesperson from Senator Leyonhjelm's office as follows: 'We are greatly concerned by this email. Usually he just tells constituents who make things up to f--- off. We are worried he may be mellowing'."