Germany YES! Sharia patrols quintessentially German

>"A German court on Monday ruled that Islamists did not break the law in forming "Sharia police" street patrols and telling people to stop drinking, gambling and listening to music.

>The city's district court ruled that the seven accused members of the group did not breach a ban on political uniforms when they approached people while wearing orange vests bearing the words "Sharia Police".

>Judges said there could only be a violation of the law - originally aimed against street movements such as the early Nazi party - if the uniforms were "suggestively militant or intimidating", a court spokesman said. In this case, they found that the vests were not threatening.."

video of the patrol here youtube.com/watch?v=ZylNCN_3_AQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=29EgGYe6LFU
youtube.com/watch?v=yZrXoSfEFL8&list=PLHJdhxoaCS2-Hka1F1H9QFh6gC30i5PML
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Germans should protest by stop drinking and gambling and turning off their radios for a month. Hit the state in the economy and lets see how that goes.

It's understandable, enacting laws against independent movements would be considered fascist by most.

Still, those ''Sharia policemen'' still can't do anything illegal. They can annoy you but so can homeless people.

good, let them take the red pill the hard way.

praise allah

Good.

All of that is degenerate anyway.

Cretin

Stupid fucking kraut motherfuckers. You of all people should know better than this.

Source?

Eurabia is real, why are we allies with them again and not Russia?

That's interesting. Someone should form a "Sharia police" police, maybe with a green uniform, and go around and tell those "sharia policemen" that they shouldn't tell people to follow religious norms.

>in your own country

what the fuck

RIP Germany

>Police
>not militant

Cheeky gits those muslims eh

>NRW
surprise suprise

>stop listening to music

explain

so put a fluoro safety vest over your brownshirt and you are good to go!

Germany yes!

You are becoming a tolerant state free of hate, just like Sweden.

good
i hate drunken people

Right Wing coup when?

Im sure a few uncucked Germans can turn it around. Not like the nu-males will try to stop them.

>This is the supposedly "great" country who demanded we stay in the EU

Top kek, you cunts.

kill the traitors and expel the invaders or your people will disappear from the earth in short order.

I'm sure its just islamic bantz

this is why i hate Germany. it'd be far too painful to love them. Germany is like a girl who can't stop cutting herself.

It should be automatically illegal for any non-government organization to wear an uniform with the word police. Germany plz uncuck yourself I believe in you.

Music is haram.

GERMANY, YES!

Should do the same thing with Crusader uniforms in a muslim ghetto and see how that goes

I can almost guarantee a sentence for that

>groups of young men who identify as "sharia police" (who in other countries would stone offenders to death) go around harassing people
>not intimidating

Germany. This will not end until you kill the traitors who condone these things.

>Walk around & enforce your own version of the law on people
>No jail
>Deny the Holocaust at 90 years old
>Jail

Based Germany

GERMANY YES!

Germany is a Meme by now. Lean back and enjoy the chaos. The show will be good. No need to go to the cinema. The safed money can be invested in tendies. Win/Win siituation i would say. What's next germany? make it good.

>coming from the country with decade long muslim rape gangs
>sharia police already a thing for years in parts of london
>elect anti white muslim major of london who vows to ignore the brexit
>instead of fighting muslims we get a rise in brit on poles attacks

why the fuck do brits think they get to mouth off? brexit or not nothing is being done to stop the shitskin flood into your country

>>coming from the country with decade long muslim rape gangs
Decades? u wot?

>sharia police already a thing for years in parts of london
We actually arrest those guys m8. Unlike you fags.

>elect anti white muslim major of london who vows to ignore the brexit
Anti white mayor > Anti white chancellor

>instead of fighting muslims we get a rise in brit on poles attacks
Pakis got a beating as well, Muhammed.

Get btfo, my brown friend.

the german goverment created the sharia police to b8 salafists.

if I was German I would've done something Brevik style a long time ago

The muslim rape gangs had been going on since the 60's commonwealth immigration act m8.

I've been in Berlin recently. It looks like The Strain.
By day you see mostly white people, turks, some negro but not so many really. Some annoying antifa. You have to resist the urge to firebomb the improvised street shows they make about white privilege or revolting "modern art".

By night the city get flooded by niggers. Thousands of them. Wherever you go you get followed by dozens of floating eyes in the dark. If you're lucky they will try to sell you hash, if not they will try to rob you. The latter experience can be averted if you threaten them first. Doesn't always work tho.
For example, there was this small group of negroes circling a group of white chicks in a club. They break out and come dance with my group, one of them kisses me. Negroes keep staring. One of them ambushes me outside, i kick his ass.

Before i know i'm surrounded by dozens of shitskins. More than 30. A fucking angry mob of niggers in full force against me and my 3 pals, with some antifa with earrings yelling something in hitlerspeak. We start running with a huge ass crowd of niggers chasing us, it looks like a scene from fucking Ace Ventura. We got our ass saved by a police van, the policemen literally opened the door of the van,yelled us to fucking get in and we escaped all together while the negro crowd started throwing glass bottles
Germany for fucks sake get your shit together

Oh right, Music is pretty Haram unless it's all vocal and barely tolerable with percussion.

o

bugger

They attack poles because the average polack is a devout catholic christian. It all fits the mold of Britain being an islamized shithole with a luciferian 'jewish' Big Brother upper class

>Anti white mayor > Anti white chancellor

it's funny that this is a bragging point now for white countries, kek

You literally have sharia police walking your streets, invited in personally by your chancellor and they are now immune to the law as they enforce their laws and will on your population

and then you have the nerve to talk shit about a country desperately trying to get away from you?

you fucking cuck

anti white mayor > anti white president

ye, it was known about even up in Scotland, the authorities did nothing because muh hate crime muh rivers of blood etc

Angela Merkel knew 2010 and said it out loud:"Multiculturalism has failed!".
Is she deliberately trying to destroy Germany and create Syria-scale ethnic religious civil war by keeping borders open?

>go to Weisbaden recently
>was nice in the 90s
>full of disgusting shitskins
>graffiti everywhere
>literally Africa tier

i mean, all of Germany is pretty fucking disgusting outside the smallest of towns, but that place took the cake.

This. But I'm not German so let them suffer. Burn them to the ground.

>January
>pro white president > anti white president

>quintessentially German

They have been going in every damn country in Europe
Its just a independent investigation turned up to much evidence that the council couldnt keep covering it up, thats why we suddenly got a load of rape gang discovered stories in the UK

They quickly stopped all known ones, but by now you can bet they are covering up other ones, just like they are all over Europe

God bless you lads.

you know as well as i do that the only way to fix this is through KEK's magic
praise be upon kek
also checkem

All this happening 10 years after it happened in your shit country

UK are the literal BLUEPRINT for what is going on in Germany

But dont worry, once the germans wisen up and radicalize them, they will go full Reich again and set the whole world on fire. And with a EU army under our command, this time you're gonna pay up BIG TIME you inbred dysgenic anglo trashbags

What the actual fuck sounds pretty grim.

thanks dad i check'd em

>But dont worry, once the germans wisen up and radicalize them, they will go full Reich again and set the whole world on fire.
Inshallah

>But dont worry, once the germans wisen up and radicalize them, they will go full Reich again

Yeah, sure. That'll happen.

>DON'T YOU DARE BREXIT, THAT WOULD MEAN LESS IMMIGRANTS
>BUT YOU BETTER BELIEVE WE'RE GONNA THIRD REICH

You fucking faggot, lol

this never happened right?

>But dont worry, once the germans wisen up and radicalize them, they will go full Reich again and set the whole world on fire.

Well you guys better hurry the fuck up then, the clock is ticking for your civilization, the longer you wait the harder it's going to be for you to pull yourselves out.

>All this happening 10 years after it happened in your shit country
Whilst we recognised there was a problem, you saw it as a shining example and started emulating it. :^)

I wouldn't be surprised if it did desu. This is a daily occurrence in Germany;
youtube.com/watch?v=29EgGYe6LFU

>Sharia Police
>LITERALLY Sharia FUCKING Police
>Nothing wrong at all
We might've gone too far with KEK, some memes were never supposed to become real.

3 months ago, Friederichschein area i shit you not

pbuh

Shut up, kuffar.

Ikr, where is the point of no return?
France needs to do the same shit imo
For that matter, so does the western world.

>Your country has more muslims than mine
>No your country
>No your country has
>waaaah

الثناء على الله فهو أعظم!

More names to the rope list.

Getting jealous of Germany again, Sweden?

With practice, training and dedication, you too can be as fucking awful as Germany.

team polizei abused this loophole years ago in the gumball rally. the fuck are you going to do to halloween costumes? arrest chicks for amtsanmaßung?
as long as they don't do something illegal they won't get caught.

youtube.com/watch?v=yZrXoSfEFL8&list=PLHJdhxoaCS2-Hka1F1H9QFh6gC30i5PML

this man is right

>stopping people from drinking and gambling
>bad
Western degeneracy at work, gentlemen.

I would personally behead every single poster in this thread. Gladly. I always wanted to own a sword. Allah, here I come!

Music is haram under Sharia, Kosta

Judges said there could only be a violation of the law – originally aimed against street movements such as the early Nazi party – if the uniforms were “suggestively militant or intimidating”, a court spokesman said.

wear flowers and beat people legally guys

Kek is the one true god, and these digits confirm

Once the shock wave from Trump's victory hits France and Germany's nationalists, you're gonna see some serious shit.

Valid points. Even a Germanistanian can shit on you. Will Englandistan ever recover?

Anglos are literally the protagonists of this world. Sorry m8 but you're screwed.

Do you want a Fourth Reich? Because this is how you create a Fourth Reich.

That might've been the case if they were just wearing those jackets but they've printed the word POLICE on it.
Plus the word SHARIA isn't associated with polite discourse and ration people as far as I recall.
So if you go around with a semi-official looking setup and write SHARIA POLICE on the back of it, you look pretty damn threatening to me.

I hope you guys realize that a non sanctioned armed agency claiming themselves as police is literally a REBEL FACTION and supporting them in any way is literally TREASON against the nation.

> b-but muh freedoms
No. You support an enemy rebel faction, you fucking traitor.

checked

No you wont. Your fuckin pathetic. Germany, France Sweden and maybe England will all end up as future Caliphates in Europe, or at least will be split up with new Caliphates being formed. What did Germans do after Cologne? Nothing. You all circle Jerked on here about DAK saying you were gonna do something. What happened? Absolutely nothing. Muslims will keep raping your women, teaching your children to hate you and you will do nothing but sit by and watch it happen. Its similar to how Romans are completely different to Italians. The Germans of Hitlers time are all gone. The New Germans are the most pathetic cunts to ever inhabit Europe. They deserve everything that is coming to them

I think I fucking hate European countries by this point, you spineless fucking cunts.

Wow Doc this sounds heavy.

>half
What did Kek mean by this?

>4th reich
>44
>half of 88 is 44
Jesus what the fug

>and maybe England

93% white, and leaving the EU.

We're safe lad.

As always, the fault lies with the German people thermselves. Most "real" Germans wouldn't even dare telling those faggots to fuck off, when they harass them in the street. The only Germans who always stand up against Arabs and Turks that are behaving out of line are those born in the former Soviet union.

Post talks about 4th Reich. Digits of post are half of digits of image. This means Kek will grand us a 2nd Reich. Pagan german empire.

enough.

it still isn't illegal. you can walk around in full carabinieri uniform and nobody can get you for anything because it is an italian uniform.
the only thing they had were orange signal vests. almost every car driver has one somewhere in his car.

For how long

Someone should form a 'Shia Police' and go around and behead the Sharia Police for being Sunni Goatfuckers.

Fuck that. Germans need to organize anti-shariah police. If these sandnigs can go around doing what they do, then germans can do the exact same thing. Only, instead of telling people not to smoke or gamble, tell the fucking ""shariah-police"" to stop telling people what the fuck to do and how to live.

Jesus christ, Germany. As an American with the spirit of freedom in my loins, it's frustrating to watch the soul of a nation be corrupted from the inside like this. Where the fuck is the resistance?

Join cause, ahhamed, go enforce Allah down the german ass until they accept it like the cucks they are.

Remember that in Germany, just saying "I doubt the holocaust happened like WE are told" gets you in jail
Meanwhile sharia police is ok.
Never cease to amaze me Germany.