[IT'S HAPPENING] sand nigger self justice in Germany

A guy named Nurretin B. (38) almost killed his Ex by dragging her behind his car on a rope in Germany. He is German-Kurdish. The 28y woman is currently in a Coma and its unsure if she will survive. Their 12y old boy was in the car and is traumatized.

thelocal.de/20161121/woman-hospitalized-after-man-drags-her-behind-car-on-rope

bild.de/regional/hannover/hannover/haette-die-blut-fahrt-verhindert-werden-koennen-48873936.bild.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vZ-nw0ijTpQ
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/tanner#Old_French
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Has any german news outlet decided to reveal the ethnic root of the male yet?

cultural enrichment at it's finest

consider a career in comedy, also witnessed

germany needs to be put out of it's misery already, let it fall so hard that it serves as a reminder for future generations to come what happens when you go full retard on immigration

haha are u on crack deutschland 2?

more of this, only deeds like that will bring the old west back.

Was she a white german woman or no?

My newspaper said he was German.
This was a terrible crime against women but don't make it into something related to race and pour oil into the flames of fascists.

Mudslime detected

Guten Morgen, Muhammad.

He was a German citizen with a German passport.
Ignoring facts doesn't make your racism more valid.

He's still a mudslime and proves, yet again, prone to violence.

Can you fuck off

He's German proving we still have issues with violence against women even in western societies.

The aussie has a point

Both are kürts from different clans.

German*
*kurdish

yeah i saw the News on 2 Channels and both said. he is a German passport holder but had a Kurdish immigration background.
it only takes 2 years for any refugee to get the German passport. A Syrian in my wife's language course was showing his german passport off to everyone and laughing at the ones that didn't have one while he couldn't speak any german and got kicked from the course a week later.

>German-Kurdish

If they are brown they are German. Duh.

see If you're going to be permanently invading Germany you should probably learn the laws.

day of the rope soon mohammed

and the germans know how to do it proper

t.moderate islamist

>t. Mohammed Mustafa Jafar, ethnic German

>he was born and lived in Germany
>this makes him german

>I was born and live in a garage
>I must be a car

A kebab will always be a kebab first

as long as they a dragging their own fucking kurdish wifes who cares

Why is he in a white painters suit?

reeeeeeee
we are not cuckland 2
take that back

Kek. That is the most German post I have seen this year.

you see the problem fixes itself, all you have to do is be resilient

You need to go back Mehmet.

Our own constitution defines a german as a person that holds german citizenship. It's a very important article, because the nazis refused to recognize the jews as german citizens to deprive them of their rights. So yes, he was german.

>leaf

The kraut only says the Near East cuisine was a citizen, not anything ethnic.

>t. soon to be the first european country with a green president

M8, Canadians hold nothing on the cuckoldry you cunts subject yourselves to.

fucking australia

what an awful constitution, you lads need a few nukes

>der Deutsch-Türke mit kurdischen Wurzeln
>„Es ging auch um die Ehre des Mannes. Das ist in unserem Kulturkreis so.“
Based Kulturkreis

We get to see a Muslim majority in Germany in our life times. Your demographics can go no other way.

When that happens we will see what German laws are really worth. I'm betting they will be worthless.

A tanned german

>don't make it into something related to race and pour oil into the flames of fascists.

This is about the failures of middle eastern culture, not race you nigger. No one said a thing about race.

And this murderer is NOT Germanic. Honor killing is NOT Germanic. It's middle eastern. And It's got nothing to do with genetics. Plenty of Arab Christians who could never even conceive of such an act. Stop thinking like a paranoid nigger.

>makes popcorn

Why do the interesting killings never have video
siiigh my gore hunger will never be satisfied

Our constitution is the consequence of the most gruesome crimes of mankind.

yes with two day delay focus.de called him german with kurdish ancestry... muhahahahahaha they seriously called him german! A cow living in a horse stable will be a horse with cowish ancestry from now on.

>A tanned auf deutsch

>Une tannée en allemand

They do it subtly now, by saying that both perpetrator and the victim belonged to "large families".

Now the next problem for the police of Hameln is how to prevent further bloo... I mean heated discussion between those large families

It's a goddamn crime that we're wasting medical resources on an enemy of our people. Discontinue treatment and send them back to whatever shithole they crawled out of.

they took his cloth for evidence. he already commited the crime.

Most of the media dont say anything about their racial background. PC all over the place.

look at sweden:
youtube.com/watch?v=vZ-nw0ijTpQ

kek

People starving to death in camps is hardly exceptional m8.

please look at one of the reasons cologne was possible. Ultracuck3000 coming in to defend his new masters.

Kurds are going to make Mad Max real!

It's more likely he is a Muslim and Muslims could be cutting off heads in the street and he would still defend it.

They are snakes.

Second most gruesome crimes are those of the Mudslimes, so what's it gonna be?

kurds...
those are the turks with no land, right?
what is a kurd with no land?
a true kurd.

victim is also a shitskin

wew i dont give a fuck

> posting an Austrian in a German-Kurdish thread

Shut the fuck up dickhead. Your worthless piece of shit country are the uncle Toms of Europe right now.

I hope Germany steals all your potatoes and makes an eco-friendly automobile that runs on said potatoes and is mass distrubuted all throughout Europe, even Poland, except for you because no one likes you or gives two shits about you unless their assholes burn after a hectic night on curry and they need an obediant, dehydrated tongue to soothe their drunken folly.

Ah Nazis crawling out of their holes.
Start arguing any time. He was German ( thankfully by God we dont need more racist rhethoric here ) all that matters.

>arguing about the classification of roach species
>not just calling the exterminator

>import people from a culture that support and practice Islamism, a political arm of a religioun that seeks to govern based on redundant ideals of male dominance and female servitude and subjugation
>People beat their wives, their children, rape unmarried women, literally treat women like objects, and are vindicated in their actions by Sharia law
>The West gets upset about catcalls blaming the white male patriarchy while saying "Let's not make this about race/religion" when a cultural barbarian beats his wife to death

If you take these people in, they should be allowed to do this.

Set him free.
Let them commit crimes against the people who let them in.

They wanted them, they are the responsible for mass immigration of undocumented muslims.

I hope he goes free to commit more of this kind of crime.
The german people (and swedish) sorely deserve punishment.

The German constitution:
>Votes are for parties, not for individuals. The party may then assign the votes as they please among their members.
>As no party ever forms an absolute majority the selection of the chancellor is always left up to negotiations between the parties.
>Presidential selection is the same except different politicians do the picking
>Pretty much not a democracy.
If your solution to trying to stop turning into a bunch of nazis again is to cut off your hands, put out your eyes and remove your tongues then you're a nation of 80 million cripples.

GERMAN kurdish

wew la

The best thing about Muslims is that you will inevitably kys in a fit ofor religious stupidity.

yes, the most gruesome crime of mankind committed against Germany

Junge was zur Hölle stimmt mit dir nicht?

Well it does keep their women in line, when a woman cheats and gets caught in Muslim culture she is fucked.

When a white woman cheats she gets a high five from her friends, family and government, The guy gets punished for some illogical reasons and eventually stays 'just friends' with the cunt that fucked him over.

Gotta admit it user, their bitch management is top notch. It's the only common ground I have with sandniggers.

They? don't you mean (((they)))?

It don't mean what you think
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/tanner#Old_French

It's a shame that this is an anonymous image board and we will never know if you are trolling or retarded. So we have to assume you are trolling.

>muh nazi bogeyman

Women must face equal rights after all.

English?

>Votes are for parties, not for individuals
Wrong. You have two votes, one for a party and one for a local candidate for parliament.

man merkt, dass du trollst.

Eh , anyone acting surprised.
Honor killings and shit like that is quite common with all the kurds and turks here.
Sad for the boy tho.

If you lurked more you'd know.

Your constitution does not matter. German is german, kebab is kebab. Jew is jew.

Yes, and your local candidates decide amongst themselves who gets to be president while the parties you vote for decide amongst yourselves who gets to be chancellor. You clearly failed to read my post the first time.

Germany is quite clearly the land of the blind.

If you met any Germans irl you would know that I'm his opinions are common there. He is probably a proxy since those types of Germans arnt very likely to visit a pro nazi website for fear of being arrested.

>constitution defines a german as a person that holds german citizenship
On a positive side, it technically makes it possible to call them shitskins without being xenophobic or racist - because they are all Germans according to law and according to the court decisions you cannot be a racist against a German.

What's an Auslander anyway? Just a German you haven't given a passport to yet.

>He was a German citizen with a German passport
The only difference between a german citizen and a raping mudslime is that your government gives citizenship's to the latter.

The best thing about you is my great, great grandfather who stole three potatoes and got shipped to the other side of the world to sire offspring who would later kill gooks and natives and get drunk and rant at faggots on a peruvian insect enthusiasts forum, so that I could live on a beach and not suck politicians from a non-countries cock.

fucking Kurds.

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

I've been living in Germany for all of my life. Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening here and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you should know she is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

So for god's sake let these people live here, let us deal with islamistic hotspots and the real culprits, but don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

No shit Sherlock. Always fun to get replies and meme a bit when your country has cuck status. Swedes used to do the same and leafs still do.

>Mad at me mocking pisslam
>Claims to be Australian of Irish decent.

Your shit posting is too advanced for me.

Nothing to do with race and everything to do with culture.

As always. Keep your Islam fetishism to yourself.

i cant wait until the migrants in austria start to enrich our culture like they do in germany. Austria will be such a nice and enriched home for all the non austrians...

>kürts
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i wonder who is behind this post

>"German"-Kurdish

I see the tanned Germans are acting as expected

Most of them aren't refugees but economic migrants. Help them where they are and if you bring them in, chill the fuck out on the numbers.

>Yes, and your local candidates decide amongst themselves who gets to be president
No, I was talking about the parliamentary election. Each party has a local candidate that can be directly voted into parliament. The president is elected by the parliament and the governments of our federal states.