Considers ISIS to be an Iranian proxy and is supportive of the US supplying guns and weapons to Syrian "moderates"

>considers ISIS to be an Iranian proxy and is supportive of the US supplying guns and weapons to Syrian "moderates"

How can one man be so blue-pilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/mattis-iran-is-the-biggest-threat-to-mideast-peace/article/2589267
wired.com/2012/03/mattis-syria
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=WpbloZWO8oA
youtube.com/watch?v=0VgWiHQi81k
youtube.com/watch?v=nXe4gy_ABf8
youtube.com/watch?v=WrKteSrZJbY
youtube.com/watch?v=T4RzlWCe4dA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Iraq#Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=0MwQTCLD1fE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is that true? that's retarded as fuck and he needs a slap

Goes to prove how much of a neocon Drumpf is for even considering this guy.

Drain the swamp my ass. Expect Bush Jr. all over again.

He is not. This is his public opinion in order to promote war with Iran.

>inb4 le eppiiiiic Killzone quotes that make fat american teenagers come in their XXXXL camo shorts

He's right you know

Oh, so he's not blue-pilled, he's just a ZOG shill?

What a relief!

JIDF pls.

Got any citations with that?

If your Secretary of Defense isn't a rabid bulldog, something is wrong with your administration. That's just the way of the world, folks.

Or maybe you all just want another Putinbot like Flynn.

washingtonexaminer.com/mattis-iran-is-the-biggest-threat-to-mideast-peace/article/2589267

wired.com/2012/03/mattis-syria

>ISIS to be an Iranian proxy

He believes Shiites are supporting radical Sunnis who killed Shiites? Retarded if true.

Still better than Clinton ;)

In this episode of Sup Forums :

>I know better than a 62 years old general who served for years in the middle-east, because the media told me.

The guy used white phosphorus and chemical weapons without hesitation in Basra, he is fucking based

>Putinbot

I already knew that Hillary was a neocon shill, CTR. You don't have to reinforce it.

I'm talking about Michael Flynn, dumbass. A real patriot in the cabinet is nice for a change.

Now let's see the countries whom isis damaged most :

-Sinai (Egypt)
-Syria
-Iraq
-Medinah (KSA)
-Tunisia

While they didn't touch Israel or Iran.

Something is fishy in here, mate.

I agree. SecDef isn't a job I'll give to a nobody, especially those without military prowess.

>what is geography?

Yes I do know better than this crook, I AM FROM A SYRIAN-LEBANESE FAMILY!

He is right. Goyim.

> giving weapons to sandnignogs
> they kill each other
> less nignogs

Redpilled AF famalam

>While they didn't touch Israel or Iran.

Cause they'd be BTFO if they tried? Really. ISIS are Sunni fundamentalists. They hate Shia more than they hate us.

Why are you shilling so hard? I mean do you even last decade?

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

Isn't Mattis a faggot? In one quote he's talking about fucking dem sand niggers.

probably because both of these countries dont fuck around when it comes to counter-terrorism

Oh lord, what is geography...

To be fair, Jews are supporting radical Muslims who like to kill Jews.

Tonight, on French Retard Channel

>I support an absurd claim with an appeal to authority, which is a logical fallacy

Yes. He is a blackmailed faggot cherry marine. Kay Griggs speaks about them.

youtube.com/watch?v=WpbloZWO8oA

>what is Hamas is Israel
>what are Kurd and Ahwazi rebels in Iran

this.

Mamamia, I will say some retard words so I can appear smarter and superior.

Huahuahuaaa

this.

this. yes.

He's also russophobic.

the world must watch this.

>all expert testimony is an appeal to authority

ISIS fucking reached Malaysia and our country and Mali.

Why the fuck you think they can't reach neighboring countries

I agree

controlled opposition is the answer you're looking for

correct.

>what are Mossad false flags?

>. They hate Shia more than they hate us.
well then why havent they attacked Iran, a Shiite majority country?

the ultimate redpill.

Not an argument. but you used a logical fallacy to support a claim that is absurd, so I guess I can't expect much more.

absolutely.

Show this to Trump.

Shit the fuck up you faggot mutt.

You know Iraq is also a Shiite majority country, right?

>I'm talking about Michael Flynn, dumbass. A real patriot in the cabinet is nice for a change.

You are so right, and we need more patriots like Flynn. Thank God Trump chose him. This Mattis cuck sounds like a complete shill.

This is correct.

>look for source in OP
>Error 404: Cocksucker Detected

war requires war minded men to perpetuate war

Did he prove it?

Or do you believe an "expert" that says something ridicolous should be trusted without hesitation?

ha
thats dumb logic.

I can smell the denial from here.

Whoa, someone is triggered.

Because Israel and Iran would blow them up. Find their relatives, blow them up. Find their local grocery-owner, blow him up aswell, for good mesure.

Affirmative.

TAKE THE RED PILL

Iraq has a majority of Shia believers and Syria is an ally of Iran

this.

wow true

give him a chance. The past few US Secretaries of Defense have been, in order of recently to oldest:
>"a physicist and a former Harvard University professor of Science and International Affairs", no military experience
>Senator from Nebraska, did one year in Vietnam
>former White House chief of staff and CIA director, two years of service in the 60s, never deployed
>former Director of the CIA and the NSA, two irrelevant years in Vietnam in the Air Force as an intelligence officer
>"a three-term U.S. Congressman from Illinois (1963–1969), Director of the Office of Economic Opportunity (1969–1970), Counsellor to the President (1969–1973), the United States Permanent Representative to NATO (1973–1974), and White House Chief of Staff (1974–1975)."

Mattis may have a bunch of stupid Call of Duty-tier quotes and might not be completely redpilled about anything, but he is not just a politician or spook that has no problems sending soldiers to die for Israel. He's a fucking general, which is exactly the kind of people you need running this stuff. If you don't like neo-con interventionism or Hillary Clinton-style foreign policy you should support this appointment because he's not going to be putting US lives on the line for no reason like the people I listed would.

I dont believe IS is funded by Iran, their different denominations of Islam. But his main point is not wrong. Iran does fund terrorists in the region. Most of Sunni butthurt can originate from maliki and Iranian deathsquads rolling around Iraq after gaining power. Also Obama supported this.

watch this everyone.

yes.

*nods head*

Fucking idiot

Why should we appoint him if we have good people who are red-pilled about the Middle East and have military experience like Dick Black lying around?

youtube.com/watch?v=0VgWiHQi81k

youtube.com/watch?v=nXe4gy_ABf8

youtube.com/watch?v=WrKteSrZJbY

youtube.com/watch?v=T4RzlWCe4dA

Iraq is 97% Muslim: 70% Shia (Arabs, Feyli Kurds, Turkmen, et al.) and 32% Sunni (Arabs and Kurds)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Iraq#Islam

nigger everyone supports "terrorists" in the middle east. its just the way the game is played.

true.

WRONG.

but isnt Syria like 90% sunni anyway?

RED PILL

WATCH IT.

But Bashar Al-Assad is Alawite (which is a kind of Shiite).

Cause they know they'd get BTFO. What are they going to do, drive the thousand miles through the desert into Iran unmolested? Unlike the other nations in the region, Iran has a full and capable military. ISIS knows this.

MAKE SURE TRUMP WATCHES THIS.

GET THIS TO TRUMP.

Iranian detected. U mad Umayad Al-Naimi?

TRUMP. PLEASE WATCH THIS.

>7 hours.

Can you not just give us the rundown?

Your reading comprehension is shit:

>Mattis says Iran is taking advantage of the Islamic State to further its own aims, "I consider ISIS nothing more than an excuse for Iran to continue its mischief. Iran is not an enemy of ISIS. They have a lot to gain from the turmoil in the region that ISIS creates. I would just point out one question for you to look into. What is the one country in the Middle East that has not been attacked by ISIS? One. And it's Iran. That is just more than happenstance, I'm sure."

Somalian rapefugee detected.

TRUE. THIS IS THE CASE.

All of that is true, as long as you replace the word "Iran" with "Israel".

Funny how often these two go hand in hand... One might ALMOST speculate there's an unspoken agenda kinda thing happening.

It's a Sunni majority, yes, but Assad doesn't seem to care, otherwise he wouldn't be allied with Putin

>Expect Bush Jr. all over again.

Still better than Clinton tbqh Hitler-sama.

Yes, leadership should always based on religion and blood, not meritocracy.
It's not like people who whine about this are always bloodthirsty power hungry murderers.

faggot.

>1/2

“My former husband George, who is a trained assassin, calls the people he is involved with the members of The Firm or The Brotherhood. If you are in the click, you are above the law and literally can get away with murder. For years, mostly when he was drinking, he told me how he and others in this elite military group would kill people,” said Griggs, as she mentioned name after high-powered name and story after-detailed story about sexual pervasion, murder, military hit squads, brainwashing and mind control, all activities sanctioned, participated in and condoned by a group of military and political elite.

>what are post ID's?
Isn't it past your bet time Sup Forumstard?

>I would just point out one question for you to look into. What is the one country in the Middle East that has not been attacked by ISIS? One. And it's Iran

More like Israel. What a fucking cuck. And Iran is next on the schedule for 'regime change, balkanization and destruction'

The IS has killed many Iranians in syria(soldiers)/iraq (pilgrims)

Israel and Iran would hang their entire army by the balls and flip off the rest of the world while doing so. ISIS can't even get through the tiny sliver of """moderates""" camping on the Israeli border. One stray bullet into Israel would end the entire cult.

>2/3
“There were many other things and people he told me about which were startling, things I’ll tell you later. But George is like a robot, glazed eyes and all. While he drinks, he sort of comes alive. It is hard to explain unless you actually see him. He told me he was the No. 1 shooter for a long time for a group of powerful people at the top. If a guy is too honest, for example, they get rid of him.”

When asked how large an inside group it was and how she survived after going public with such damning information about so many high powered names, she added:

“I just keep myself and my story in the public eye. I am a descent, honest person who believes in telling the truth. I have a deep, abiding faith and trust in God. I also come from a strong-minded, strong-willed family and I am not afraid of generals and admirals.

“As far as the sheer numbers of people involved in this cap and gown, skull and bones secret society, it’s hard to say. But it is based on old friendships, college and prep school relationships, covering up secrets and sexual perversion.

“My husband told me about all the sexually perverted rituals, like anal and oral sex in coffins at drunken parties and running naked in the woods at Bohemian Grove. Then there was the last time I saw George was in 2001 and he was telling me to keep quiet, but I think he knows I will never stop telling the truth.”

During numerous drinking binges over many years, one of the main things that sticks out in Griggs’ mind was how easily her husband rationalized killing small number of innocent people and how he was able to somehow justify the killings if it accomplished a strategic goal for the elite group involved.

MAD FUCKING DAWG! WOOOO!

>3/3

“Who are these people?” Griggs repeated after being asked the same direct question. “In general, they are first generation German sons, mostly who run things in the military through tight friendships made in Europe and at war colleges. Psyops is a controlling group and Paul Wolfowitz is a major player, as are the many Zionists on this side of the Atlantic.

Who wants Iran with nuclear bomb? Sandniggers should be allowed to only have camels.
youtube.com/watch?v=0MwQTCLD1fE