If your a Brit and you havent joined National Action yet, your complacent in your own Genocide

London is now a Minority British City. The Muslim Mayor of London has already suggested London becoming an Independent city state due to Brexit.
Britian is beyond the point of No Return.

These people will not leave peacefully when the Whites get fed up and tell them to. They will get Violent. The time of not acting thuggish and appealing to nice white families and doing nothing but waving anti-Islam signs is over. National Action dont want those people from what I can see. From what I can tell they are building a Group of young fit men who will be willing to fight when shit hits the fan. People who say they are too much like hooligans need to realize, They need to be, their true purpose will be as a Paramilitary group when it all goes to shit, then people will flock to them as they will have no other choice, this is my prediction. For now they seem to be building a strong base group of men and planting the seeds for a Movement which will reach its fully potential when things get violent. Dont be one of the men who needs to be hastily trained by them while the Muslims start beheading people. Make sure your already a Dedicated member of the movement when that Happens.
JOIN NATIONAL ACTION TODAY
[email protected]

Also, this is the best speech Ive seen in a long time. Its honestly like something out of Braveheart. If you arent convinced, go watch it

youtube.com/watch?v=jEaEsmMapHc

>btw I have no Affiliation with National Action, Spoke to one of their ex members once, he left due to Ideological reasons, but even he told me they are the only group actually planning for a "Day of the Rope Scenario"

I cant respond or post . Sup Forums has been taken over

bump for based

National Action are a joke.

>Mayor of London has already suggested London becoming an Independent city state due to Brexit.
with what army

Your right, because yelling outside a mosque with signs and then going home and doing nothing else is totally going to stop White Genocide, Keep at it buddy, those Draw Muhammad contests are definitely saving the white race

plz explain more

He doesnt need an army when a Majority Immigrant London will vote for it if its put to a referendum, and all the Leftists will praise it for fighting back against White Supremacy.

Tl;Dr .
You're not even a brit , why do you care if we're overrun by pakistanis???????

They will need working army because rest of the UK won't just let them go, just like California can't just exit US without fighting for it

Hello mi5 how goes the honeypot?

My Family comes from Britain, Australia was founded by Britain. I care about any white country being overrun.

Yes we will , London is a shit hole .
I'd love to build a wall around the place...

Oy vey goyim don't get organized you don't want to look like a joke or something

2bh I'm just interested to see a Scot in Darlington

Agreed. It is a bunch of edgy teens being arseholes.

>your complacent

This is about the level of literacy you would expect from neo-nazis.

> you're complicit

i think they should just dress like normal people instead of all-black with faces covered

these kind of views need to be normalised, hard to do that when you look like some chav cunt

dude just burn london down and say it was bad wiring. londons old bad wiring sounds right

you run around and shoot up the place you will find they have tons of guns probably just like they found in a french mosque

lel that's my town, it's filled with thieving pikeys and dole scum

>Personal requirements for joining

>Health: We cannot accept persons with serious mental issues into the group for reasons of liability; Schizophrenia, Autism, and Homosexuality may result in discontinued involvement in the group.

>Autism
>Homosexuality
>Not accepted

Tough shit finding good candidates here, then.

Complacent is a real word you abbo.

Teens who think they are edgy by replacing boots and braces with skull balaclavas and black jeans. They still look stupid to the public. Also so many police rats in the group.

Bye Bye London.

Welcome Londonistan

UK has been sold off by the so called "Royals" and the leftist liberal c u c k faggots to the LOWEST bidders.....muslims

english royal family wants easy money and so do the leftist liberal c u c k s

London was a Beautiful place to be in in 1993. But 2014 just too many pakis, arabs, somalians, jamaicans and afghans ....all MUSLIMS. There are entire sections in London where we were told informally "not to go ".

This was not so in 1993.

they have messed up things totally .