Who?

>"""""leader"""""
yeaaah riiiiight

They're separated

Pol has no association with this person, you shit eating journalist

>finland calling someone a mongol
wew

also literally who

>Both Spencer and others have said that he created the term "Alt-right,"[7] a term he considers a movement about white identity.

So you use a term created by Spencer but you do not recognize him as your leader?

That's interesting, who do you see more as a core leader of the "Alt-right" movement?

And how do you feel about the prominent alt-right leader Milo Yiannopoulo?

>Sup Forums
>alt-right
we are literally communists. we hate jews because they are the epitome of capitalism and we are far left you retard journalist.

Stop datamining u communist fgt

Fuck off

Who?

I am simply a new Sup Forums-user and want to understand the board culture better. If you could help a newfag around that would be great.

>>finland calling someone a mongol

Who better

>literally who

Leader of the Alt-right.

Here is your first lesson

Lurk moar

Fucking toothpaste bitch, Sup Forums hated the alt right when it started.

She looks almost as ugly as if she was anglo

I wonder who keeps making these threads. Spencer is a cringeworthy stormfag faggot that's too dumb to realize he is hurting Trump with his Nazi references.

You've lost the war against russia. They took clay from you.

Be butthurt somewhere else. Your economy depends on russia. In fact, if you dare to piss them off, you won't be able to shitpost anymore, finngolian.

Milo is a faggot. Spencer is the de facto leader of the alt right, and everyone is pissed because he said hail victory and hail trump at the end of the NPI coference, so Sup Forums is acting like he doesn't exist.

Outside of this echo chamber and strormfront nobody buys in to the retardation that "slavs aren't white". It amazes me that some of you clowns would look at someone from Poland and unironically say "hurr durr s/he's not white!". I hate to use the word "stormfag" but how else can I describe you guys?

Next you'll be telling me she's the founder of Anonymous.

who? i thought he gay 2bh, this actually imrpoves my perception of him. good job JTRIG

Which one ?

I don't consider richard dawkins to be the master of memes despite naming the concept

I do find it odd how many people here haven't heard about him. he was on mainstream news a few years back because he got into a scuffle with a neocon at a ski resort in montana. the neocon was upset that he had to be in the presence of an evil white nationalist

randy scheunemann was his name

what's with all the posts on richard spencer lately?

Kek will smite you for your faggotry

Spencer is a attention seeking cunt, with his latest vid where he hailed Trump he just undermined Trump and gave Liberals and leftist cunts a smoking gun. It almost seems like this nigger is a Soros funded shill, seem's rather convenient that Trump wins the election and this fucker comes out and gives the MSM exactly what they needed to further demonise President Trump. Fuck this cunt, I hope he get's enriched by a bunch of feral niggers.

Day of Rope for Dick Spencer.

as if being Russian mongol is smth bad

looks like a tranny.
Also literally who?
Alt right doesn't have leader sorry.

I didn't think there was a leader per say. Just a bunch of people that happen to share the same belief. It's like saying there is a leader of Sup Forums. It's just a bunch of shitposters.

the alt right doesnt even exist.

its so hilarious, these stupid kikes make up labels for us and then attack those labels in an attempt to D&C us when we never accepted (((their))) labels to begin with. topkek

Who is that Sup Forums guy you keep mentioning ?

Dud he is gay it's just a White marriage. I bet they don't even have sex

just because you only learned of its existence when clinton launched her crusade against pepe doesn't mean it doesn't exist mate

I mean fuck, spencer started the site alternativeright in 2010, r/new_right was created in late 2009, and r/altright was created in mid 2010

JTRIG seems to think that its a good idea to try to D&C us over some faggot we've never heard of, because hes the 'leader' of a 'political movement' that doesnt exist.

basically its babys first psyop tier and actually makes CTR look like geniuses, sad!

The irrelevant 30-something political nobody is trying to pimp his own persona by painting himself as an "alt-right" martyr.

I've never heard of this guy before. But I can tell he's just another Gavin, Milo, Crowder, etc.

An aging edgy loser clinging onto relevance by attempting to capitalize on a the politics of the next generation.

so you mean some irrelevant faggot who was kike controlled opposition tried and failed to successfully subvert us?

so shapiro and milo failed.. yet somehow this faggot is the one that itll stick to? topkek its like (((they))) never learn

Then you probably aren't very bright or too busy fucking sheep

>Muh pillow biter is redpilled
>Undermines Trump
>Unironically works for MSM
Nah M80, this cunt needs to Hitler himself.

>>leader of the American alt-right

We have a leader? Ahhhhh no.

>Self proclaimed alt right leader
>Literally a gay Jew

He's the leader of nothing and a known con artist. The label alt right wasn't something we called ourselves to begin with, others started attaching it to us.

>That's interesting, who do you see more as a core leader of the "Alt-right" movement?
the prophet muhammad

>leader of the American alt-right
>married
NO WAY

geeziwonderwho canbebehindthispost.jpg

the guy is an obvious paid agent, probably by a foreign state actor. #lowqualitybait

I have been a regular on both the Sup Forumss for two years now and what the fuck is alt-right?

>two years now
cg newfag. keep lurking cunt and stfu

Another soviet agent

>obvious paid agent

He created the alt-right movement

alright, if you say so

solid text comphrehension abilities also

>Alt right
>Leader

Okay
What the FUCK did I miss?

I warmed up to the name "alt right" in its early stages after being salty about how much of a cop out it sounded like
when hillary spoke it out loud, it became real though

but still not a "political party"
its just a hodge podge of counter culture ideals that know how to get shit done

A LEADER though?
C'mon

Im open to be persuaded otherwise, but something sounds fucking silly here if suddenly you're gonna embody an entire counter culture into a single figure representative for one country.

I am the leader of the alt-right

how could he have created something that doesnt exist? sounds like a kike 2bh

Alternative Right is an Identitarian website created by Richard Spencer and Colin Liddell[1][2] in 2010 and the later "New Alternative Right" webzine, edited by Liddell and Andy Nowicki, that was created when the first website was shut down in 2013.[3][4] Richard Spencer's Alternative Right was hosted at AlternativeRight.com and funded by NPI America before Spencer shut it down, saying it was too much work to manage.[5]

The site's white nationalist stance has attracted criticism from the Anti-Defamation League[6] and it has been described by The Atlantic of being a "white supremacist" site.[7]

alternativeright.com/

so he created an irrelevant website? interesting

>Literally who?
Lurk more newfag. He's just an autist who co opted a term the media used to throw everyone who disagrees with them in the same bag and avoid mentioning pol to the general public. There is no such thing as alt right on pol, no such thing as alt right on pol. There is only kek

>Both Spencer and others have said that he created the term "Alt-right,"[7] a term he considers a movement about white identity.
lol meanwhile the media came up with that term first
nice job outing yourself as controlled opposition Spencer

CTR - why are you pushing this guy on us. Idk who he is and I don't care.

>co opted a term the media used to throw everyone who disagrees with them

No. He literally invented the term alt-right.

>believing lügenpresse

Which then the media decided to slap on to Trump supporters to discredit them.

He coined the term, but the term describes a loose group of ideologies and groups of which he only represents one. To call him the leader of the alt-right is like to call him the leader of martial arts or something else equally retarded.

Thanks Doc.

Thanks Doc

>decided to slap on to Trump supporters

Are you retarded? The alt-right doesn't represent all Trump supporters but the alt-right supports Trump.

Disregard

I am actually the leader of this movement

Not according to the media

>trumsting duh maintreem mediah