Do you want your children to look like you?

Do you want your children to look like you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8
youtube.com/watch?v=VHksopEONSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, they would be blessed to look like me

Do I have a choice?

I´m probably sick in the head but i want them to look like zika babies.. i want aids nigger girlfriend and we will have swarms of zika kanker mongoloids

degeneracy? you decide.

of course

it should look like Michel Brown

I want them to look more attractive than me

I wouldn't wish that fate on my worst enemy.

>tfw I have a bad overbite and small jaw
>had to have jaw extension surgery
>brother has it but wont get the surgery
>feel bad if I have kids

Does my sister look like my mom?

That poor girl looks like a frog

Unfortunately.

somewhat

Got nudes?

Yeah, are you Polish?

tits?

>this meme again

I look like my dad, thankfully I'm not balding though

fuck yeah i look like i was chiseled by Michelangelo

yes

Noone deserves to look like me.

Nah. They're going to be so genetically engineered people will think I stole the kid. Not to mention it'll be a badass cyborg with a state of the art processing chip so it'll speak in like 203 languages and have encyclopedic knowledge at it's disposal.

Not really in terms of specific features but I want them to be white if that is what you mean.

>this is what transhumanists really believe

she's lucky she didn't inherit the chin

>me on the right
>white
>Argentina

>This man confirmed the Hillary health rumors

Not really, no
I hope i won't ever get a son, so i don't have to see the same pathetic being all over again

Yes, and looking at my family our looks are really dominant from my fathers side so my kids will probably look alot like me, blonde hair, blue eyes, broad shoulders, strong jaw, fast metabolism (no fat people at all). Only bad thing is the heart problems.

Three of my own
maybe adopt one white kid inspite of all the niglet adoptions into white families

Let me date your sister PLEASE

Trump is gonna deport all you fucking spics. Fuck y'all. Make America great again, you pig-fucking freeloaders.

I'm 6'2" with a manly chin/jaw, and I will carefully select a tall, man jawed woman to ensure the best genes for my son.

Yes, that's human nature. That's why race mixing is a disgrace and you're just doing a disservice to yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U

>children

I wouldn't have kids if I were you then.

>instea of looking like my dad that is an alpha looking stud
>I look like my mom

JUST

yes

you could let Tyrone or Mohammad impregnate your wife instead.

unfortunate cow nose

and forewarning she won't age well

My son is half Chinese and half white, but looks like a slightly more Asian version of me.

fine

Do you want your children to look like a Turk?

LONDON

are you a woman or a tranny

How is it going so far? Do you regret racemiximg?

Typical

its a tranny who ban evades all the time

F
iirc fe was some slav immigrant or tourist lol

She looks like she's straight out of the Simpsons

What's being married to a chink like?

I want my child to look like whatever it is, and I will support and guide it to become whatever it wants, and hopefully I can inspire him/her enough to achieve their goals every day.

Kik?

Oy vey no you must race mix goy. Why don't you have a nice gorilla gf yet?

>instea of looking like my dad that is an alpha looking stud
>like my dad that is an alpha looking stud
>my dad that is an alpha looking stud

um..

>Looks like a slightly more Asian version of me.

how does that feel?

also this

He was a Czech tourist. He nearly crashed her whole campaign if they and the media didn't do so much damage-control.
>IT WUZ JUST PNEUMONIA!

Lmao

Show boy pucci

>like whatever it is
It will look like whatever you make it look.

Honestly, the mother looks better. That nose won't age well. It's a shame. She didn't get that huge chin, but her mothers nose is top tier cute.

My son looks identical to me.

This would not have happened if I married a google.

Yes.

Whites further destroying their genetics by breeding with more albinos. Albino X Albino = Weakling Albino child who need to be supported by white suprmeacy, Aka indian caste system. But that shit will fade and your child will get BTFO on equal footing under the sun. Melanin is King.

Varg has a nice family and some good views he overdosed on the redpill though.

So an average Finn

what?? are you some sort of racist or something ??

Whites are just albinos of arabs and ashamed of it. They along with asians are the worst case of being "sub human"

hello pajeet

If your children don't look like you, someone fucked your wife, retard.

Can't tell if you're a guy or a girl.

I'm gonna go with guy though. Those shoulders. Not that I mind.

Get help. Even if you're just trolling. You have to be sick in the head to cook up something like this

Yes and they both look like Poles

Red pilling yall on albinism and your conenction to humanity. Your whole world is fake. And ppl like me are going to lift the veil. The world will see you for what you really are. Diseased.

>Helene Boshoven Samuel
>Lou Sulola Samuel
>Henry Günther Ademola Dashtu Samuel
>Johan Riley Fyodor Taiwo Samuel

I married up.
My grandfather fucked up: my dad was the first of our name to be born with brown hair and brown eyes. I was born with the same. But I married a blue/blonde qt and now I have a blue/blonde son. I have corrected my grandfather's error. He looks like me but with the correct coloring. Feels good.

OP is talking about mongrels

They're still smarter than you nigger.

>children
"no"

I want them to be white, but I have several congenital illnesses in my family, I don't want to risk passing on traits that should be eugenics'd out of the gene pool.

Might have to go for in-vitro. My wife understands my concerns but she doesn't seem to be that afraid of having a baby with broken lungs, which concerns me. Maybe we'll just wait for screening to advance a bit more.

overdosed? fuck no the world around has shoved redpills in all of his holes and he still withstands the suffering while overcoming the redpill

No hopefully they will look better

Darwinism at work
Remove yourself from the genepool cuck

Truth hurts huh albinos? Its the price of your facism. Irocnially its why I am here. The smelly of your anger and hate is so strong. I will disinfect it.

Im not even blak lol. so while you lonely losers cry cuk, nigger, pajeet. Ill just give you the truth and watch your eyes melt in your sockets. Watch your egos implode. Your whole world is fake. It will crumble here in the information age.

I don't want children

See guys, we are white.

Yeah I'm male.

Here is a leafcuck with his hapa son who looks nothing like him.

Sad why would anyone do that?

Well done
Understandable. I wish you both luck.

JUST

poor linus

I think I dodged a bullet with my genetics. My grandparents on my mother's side were both handsome and good looking, while on my father's side only my grandfather was handsome.

I thankfully got the good half of both sides of the family. I will say that I have slightly feminine features, but women have only ever said I was handsome and 'cute' (not as good as sexgod but I'll take it). I know for sure that my daughter's would be babes looking at my moms side of genetics, and I think my future wife's genes would have an impact on how a son would look like.

So it seems with my genetics it's daughters look like fathers and sons like the mother. As long as I can find a good looking girl my kids will turn out good.

> I will ever find a qt

Its just not your world to covet anymore albinos. The truth is already here. Its just a matter of time til it reaches the liberal masses and they suffocate you with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8

youtube.com/watch?v=VHksopEONSM

For me this really is a mental problem
Some deep-seated insecurity about yourself

Honestly, that black woman has more white features than that man, who is obviously jewish. She even has a smaller nose.

But (((Hollywood))) always tells me that mocha and hapa babies are the cutest

not as a depressed fascist with no game, no social or dance skills

Your jewdar is finely tuned sir