Brit/pol/ - Call the EU Edition

>UKIP faces UK probe into EU funding allegations
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38063933

>David Davis to meet EU Negotiator
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38061035

>Right-wing Donald Trump supporter Milo Yiannopoulos banned from speaking at former school in Kent by extremism unit
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/21/school-cancels-talk-far-right-trump-cheerleader-milo-yiannopoulos/

>Diane James, former UKIP leader, quits party
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38057251

>PM faces fury after hinting at 'transitional' Brexit deal to appease City firms that could see us tied to the EU for YEARS
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3955772/We-ll-cut-business-tax-lowest-rate-G20-says-PM-Theresa-vows-commitment-free-market-pledges-bring-corporation-rates-time-low.html

>What is a 'transitional' Brexit deal and what would it involve?
theguardian.com/politics/blog/2016/nov/21/what-is-a-transitional-brexit-deal-and-what-would-it-involve-theresa-may

>How euroscepticism is RIPPING the EU APART: Shock poll shows unstoppable populist surge
express.co.uk/news/politics/734682/European-Union-YouGov-poll-populist-parties-EU-Brexit

>Donald Trump state visit to UK being considered
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38051579

>Theresa May backtracks on putting workers on company boards
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/11/21/theresa-may-backtracks-on-putting-workers-on-company-boards/

>DUDE WEED LMAO, say MPs including Nick Clegg
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/21/legalising-cannabis-could-net-1bn-a-year-say-mps-including-nick/

>Royal Navy 'woefully low' on warships
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38044967

>Nigel Farage makes new comeback bid: Acting Ukip leader rips up pledge to quit frontline politics as he vows to forge new alliance with Donald Trump and fight for a Commons seat
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3953518/Nigel-Farage-vows-fight-Commons-seat-Thanet-South-backed-Donald-Trump.html

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/politics/734711/EU-army-agreed-strasbourg-defence-Britain-pays-bill-blame-Brexit-article-50-NATO-SHAPE
bbc.com/news/uk-38064664
youtube.com/watch?v=8UQK-UcRezE
thisismoney.co.uk/money/markets/article-3139271/Coining-Queen-11bn-Crown-Estate-makes-mint-nation.html
youtube.com/watch?v=F-eLgsagqg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck the EU, mate

express.co.uk/news/politics/734711/EU-army-agreed-strasbourg-defence-Britain-pays-bill-blame-Brexit-article-50-NATO-SHAPE

Who else knows that /things/

Why have we let the air force and navy get so low in equipment lads
Why are people OK with this

Chocolate?

Stop posting meme express articles.

>There are people in this thread who don't want to stay in the single market

bbc.com/news/uk-38064664

Where were you when May killed the special relationship?

Is she doing anything else stupid as fuck?

Need to allocate more funds for women's studies courses at uni

toilet? clean it pavel

No one's going to attack us calm down

>stay in the single market
>keep free movement
>make sure the Tories keep their "muh EU" scapegoat on immigration
>kill the country quicker
Nice plan faggot.

(((Tories)))

>the special relationship
It doesn't exist tbqhwy, its only a thing when there is a personal rapport between our leaders (Churchill/FDR, Thatcher/Reagan)

>He wants to continue to allow the free movement of slavs into our country.

who here /beatles/?

youtube.com/watch?v=8UQK-UcRezE

A decrease in portion sizes, perhaps?

Died a long time ago m8.

MORE TALENT IN HIS LITTLE FINGER

Verhofstadt has the body language of someone who is totally open and willing to negotiation.

Arnt you paying €500 million to have Buckingham palace done up?

It certainly doesn't exist anymore again.

We had a good 5 months of it though.

>the special relationship?
kek

you people have hated us for fucking decades.

>there are people in this reality that do want to stay in the single market

>are you saying gun ownership doesn't correlate with gun crime
>roaring applause

these people are our future leaders, this is fucking grim

I could carve a better meme out of skimmed milk

EU zealots are always fucking creeps.

That's a comfy looking room

>hated us for fucking decades.
>decades

It is around £300m and it is essential maintenance for the place that has needed it for decades. And factoring in the billions and billions of pounds that Crown lands have put into the treasury, it is moronic to act outraged as if the Queen was stealing tax payers money to gold plate her toilet seats.

>BBC's 100 women season

WHAT A JOLLY GOOD IDEA HOHO
BLACK COCK FOR TEA WHY YES I WOULD

DID ANYONE JUST HEAR ME ON LBC

LOOOOLL

>these people are our future leaders
Not if our timeline continues on its current meme trajectory

this
not even a monarchist but the queen is the largest landowner in the country, and brings in big tourist bucks

Tony Hayers up to his old tricks.

>€

MoD mismanagement of funds.

>Microwave in the corner.
>Not enough room for everyone.
It looks shabby considering the scale of the negotiations. I wonder if they are deliberately posturing to make it seem unimportant.

Is that room in the UK or somewhere EU?

We were indifferent to one another before WW1

after WW1 you started to see our grip of power over the world loosen a little and you worked to end it

Its not been centuries, although you've wanted Canada for a long time and you've always resented us over not losing it in 1812.

who the fuck is (((David Schneider))) and why is he verified?

this

>(((mismanagement)))
You're implying it's unintentional, user
Don't do that

SMELL MY CHEESE YOU MOTHER! But seriously I've read his Twitter before and he is disturbingly unfunny off script.

We get more tourism per capita then you do and if you want to compare to a similar sized country then France gets far more than you do too. Their monarchs are out on their ears. The palaces still get lots of visitors.

Keep throwing money away, servile brit. You are like a Muslim defending Islam.

>May doesn't want this
>May wants Mr Kim dead in a DC crackhouse

worst timeline?

>mfw we meme'd trump into power and we will be the puppet masters of generation Z
memes already flow through their veins, our memes.

>hides behind chair
>I can't even
>crosses arms
>this is such bull
Gender reassignment must be doing well in europe
They've sent us a pissy little girl in a man's body

>mfw England will NEVER,EVER leave the EU

Brussels, but he has to go to Strasbourg this week for some meetings too.

Where did I mention Tourism? I specifically mentioned Crown Lands.

also
>per capita
>Ireland

Everytime.

Fair point.

Small shitty room was picked on purpose as an insult.

I am behind you in Brexit btw. Good work.

>Per capita
Okay lets get rid of per capita and marvel at the vast wealth of India and China. So large!

Fucking abysmal quality comedy for a supposedly funny bloke.
Shit BBC actor/'comedian' and generic privileged liberal busybody.

Want to order something to eat but I can't be fucked. What should I do?

Would you, Brit/pol/?

You're rambling now Paddy.

We need to be able to put the argies and moors in their place if they start shit over our territories

Tasty tears your givin her kraut

Reminder that the Special Relationship is a meme pushed by yankposters to try and carve a niche in Brit/pol/

Except for two times in history
1) Reagan-Thatcher which was based on an actual personal friendship between the two and their love of the free market (which did much to fuck over the white working class)
2) Bush-Blair which was based on a mutual love of bombing the fuck out of Middle Eastern countries

We have been practically at each others' throats and America has worked hard to undermine our power ever since World War I when they sensed that we were faltering as a global power and viciously took advantage of it

>millions of Brits can afford to go to Ireland
>Irish can't afford potato
Really makes you think.

No you criticized per capita methods of comparison which is really stupid.

Chris Feather was poisoned by the globalists.

>China
Are you implying they aren't wealthy?

>tfw there'll probably never be as great of a man as Enoch Powell ever again
>tfw because of the internet we'll most likely only get stupid post-ironic "alt-right" meme-spouters

Did you go on and spout some memes like a tosser?

Imagine all of the poets, politicians, writers and scientists we lost because our politicians almost literally pissed away two entire generations of young men for the sake of then-petty geopolitics and later for the sake of Churchill's (((Merchant bank))) backers

>all these government ministers looking smug about Nigel being denied a rightful role as ambassador
These are not the faces of people who want to make the best country for me, for you, or any true patriot

Yet another degenerate attention-seeker

Son_I_am_disappoint.jpg

Yeah I absolutely would steal that lamp, it's got a great simple neutrality that could easily work with any surroundings imaginable

>mfw germany will never ever not try to destroy europe

Just trying to ruse some people, but no fun allowed I see.

The average chinaman? They are poor as fuck. Does the average chinaman command the
collective wealth of his country? No.

Very true, but you could at least attempt to reword Hitchens monologues

>tfw just ranted in LBC defending all You faggots but no one was listening

Why even bother

You're a nation of less than 5 million comparing Tourism per capita to a nation of 65 million.

This is also ignoring the fact that I didn't even bring up Tourism.

You're argument is "Essential maintenance on a national land mark means you're a cuck", Do you think we're paying for dimond encrusted tpilet roles? Or for water and heating pipes to be repaired?

This is then again ignoring the revenu of Crown Lands, well in excess of the cost of the maintenance of the Palace.

thisismoney.co.uk/money/markets/article-3139271/Coining-Queen-11bn-Crown-Estate-makes-mint-nation.html

You're just another mornic knee jerk paddy who froths at the mouth every time the Mainstream Media misrepresents the Monarch in a negative way. The fact that you're so triggered by my head of state while I can't even name your PM shine new light on who really is cucked here.

Reminder Britain and America have always been enemies and are only allies when we both happen to be someone else's enemy

Should've linked and told us you were phoning in m8, not our fault

TELL US TELL US TELL US what happened.

>just ranted in LBC defending all You faggots
I can feel the autism from here

Except the average wealth of Chinese people has risen massively in recent years. It's literally their social contract.

He doesn't care about any of that, he's Irish which means his only goal is to trigger us. Don't reply to potato niggers that act like bellends.

Why the fuck would we be listening to the LBC cuck hours of 10am-4pm weekdays?

Not a chance on anyone attacking UK without declaring war on the US as well.

Canada in same boat.

nice doggo

Yeah the average chink is quite literally a drone, working/living in squalour and shipped into the cities on huge trains to slave away for months. Whilst there is a growing class of absurdly rich, corrupt bureaucrats and businessmen, there are nowhere near enough to even out how poor the rest of the country is.

Except Argentina I guess.
Not that they needed help.

youtube.com/watch?v=F-eLgsagqg4

>MUH UKIP IS BNP
t. Diane Abbott

What a qt.

US won't come around every time UK has to swat away a fly.

There's also a rapidly growing middle class too. Hence the enormous increase in the amount of Chinese tourists in the past decade.

Chinas average wage has been growing rapidly, so much so that the government is scared that the increase in working standards will see manufacturers move to places like Bangladesh, so they have been trying to artifically stop the raise in pay, but they will suffer eventually with a labour shortage if wages are unable to adjust to demand.

This

Nobody would dare attack us knowing who our children are.

>people fall for this meme

the US are largely responsible for the downfall of the British Empire.

Would you bugger off?