This Larper Should be hung

"Hail Victory" "hail Trump"
>Cue Faggots Bellamy saluting

What the fuck is this shit? Anyone supporting this idiot unironically is retarded. This guy is either controlled opposition or a fucking idiot. German fascism is dead, and celebrating its failure is fucking embarrassing, we are Americans not Germans, and our fascism should not emulate the ideologies of a Total failure (Hitler) who ruined his country. We can advance our agenda without throwing up Bellamy salutes, and screaming hail trump like a bunch of useless larpers. Whatever your opinion on this guy beforehand, he is not smart or charismatic enough to lead any movement, and we should ignore him until he disavows the nazi shit. I don't care if he started the alt right, his actions are very counter productive to swaying public opinion.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner#FBI_informant
archive.is/whw9L
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

your leader Sup Forums, you dumbfucks don't even recognise your master?

>Whatever your opinion on this guy beforehand

never heard of him, he looks gay

Sup Forums is not a single person

on average then

there is no average either
there is no census on Sup Forums, you cant have median data of users, only estimates and asspulls.
for instance, how do you get your average Sup Forums user from over 50+ countries across the globe without knowing their ethnicity, religion and political beliefs as each country will have their own views. then how do you divide real answers from shitposters and those inbetween?

There is only one God(praise kek) and Pepe is his prophet.

This. Very afflicted with gayface

Who?

My only opinion of him is that he appears to be a homosexual. He has that kind of winking smile.

Other than that, I don't have the faintest clue who the fuck he is.

They invented a leader of the opposition and people are actually going to gobble this shit up. I'm dead inside.

He needs to be lined up against a wall.

Seriously the most cringeist shit I've ever seen.

This guy is a humongous faggot, and the seig heil shit was super cringe.

White nationalism is a fucking pipe dream, America has always been multiethnic. The only people that need to be purged are illegals, people who view this nation as a means to make money or obtain free resources, and those who don't love the values embodied by the constitution.

Cracker, nigger, spic, zipper head, dune coon, poo in loo, doesn't matter as long as you have loyalty to no other nation but America and aren't looking to subvert us with leftwing (or full retard right like this faggot) ideologies.

bwahahahaha. it seems as if the MSM want to invite further mockery if they insist on portraying this douchebag as our leader.

>what part of "we are anonymous" don't they get?

Fuck that guy.

We must denounce loudly.

its richard spencer, a moderate liberal who is a big meenie racist so nu/pol/ has to virtue signal against him to appease their jew overlords

Fuck off cucks. Spencer is my führer

>what part of "we are anonymous" don't they get?
>implying Merkel doesn't know exactly who you are, where you live, and what kind of anime you're jerking off to
Krauts...

Trump needs to Seth Rich this guy. He's an embarrassment and distraction.

spencer is the cucks

>he started the alt right
sigh

>White nationalism is a fucking pipe dream, America has always been multiethnic.
multi-ethnicity is fine, user. ethno-nationalism tells me that the US needs to remain majority white though.

twitter is now trending #TrumpAltRightFilms

this is a planned coordinated hit by media, leftist agitators

>Virtue signaling
Calling out this faggot for "muh children of the sun" isn't virtue signaling. You can be racist as fuck that's fine, but as soon as you start trying to be metrosexual hitler then you are a bitch and a traitor to this country. Germans aren't Americans and Natsoc has no place in this country

nah, merkel doesn't. I am probably on some list somewhere in the intelligence community. i don't give a fuck. as long as i am not perceived a threat, I will be left alone.

>White nationalism is a fucking pipe dream, America has always been multiethnic.

Hey Rabbi. Whatcha you doing?

"""""""""We"""""""""

>hailing your new leader makes you a fascist
i guess after 2000 years of history we have been fascists all along
>You can be racist as fuck that's fine, but as soon as you start trying to be metrosexual hitler then you are a bitch and a traitor to this country
pure concern trolling

It was literally 90% white half a century ago you lying rat.

wait, which Germans are we talking about here

He is a walking, talking strawman. An actual, literal neonazi. He hijacked the phrase alt-right because he's getting paid by Soros to discredit us.

This is the start of Meme War 2

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner#FBI_informant

>today I remind them that stormshills are mostly controlled opposition

how is his autism hurting you? the enemy here seems to be the same as always, the slandering media. attacking people with common goals to you is counterproductive, no one is going to care if you denounce a strawman, the media has the power to brand to what it will

Yes white nationalism is great, but we need to use the Republican Party for that agenda, what we don't need is this fed zog to start fucking everything up with his cringey sieg hiels.

He looks like Chris Christie's face-sitting victim.

read the speech faggits
archive.is/whw9L

Calm down. Not only does he not matter, but he's what keeps the left stuck on racism while we dominate.

No it's not concern trolling. The guy is a total fag, he sounds like a woman and he has no original vision. Hailing trump doesn't convince anyone to join the movement, and any American white nationalist movement needs to grow organically based around AMERICAN military and working class values, role playing as hitler is fucking embarrassing and only discredits the movement in the eyes of patriotic white Americans who may otherwise be interested on some level.

Yeah, 90%. I'm fine with keeping us majority white, but nig nogs unfortunately have been around just as long as we have. A purge or mass deportation if them would probably cause a civil war in which every 2 bit power in the world would intervene against the white nationalists. Again, a pure white ethnostate future for the US is completely unrealistic.

Everybody knows that the only thing real Americans hate more than Commies, are Nazi faggots. They're all race obsessed failures, and when they had the chance to take over the world they got fucking raped.

>Implying hitler did anything wrong

Fucking autist dork, I'm sick of these (((alt-right))) clowns.

>quotes Hegel
what a sperg

lincoln was going to deport them and people were fine with it, so obviously its not something intrinsic in the american spirit to keep niggers around. the only problem is the current social conditioning against the realities of race, which you are actually helping to perpetuate

Check his speech ffs. He talked about all this and just at the end he hailed the people.

He looks like terry, the gay guy from Reno 911

>just give up goy its over we won already

Hitler lost because he's so fucking retarded he went to war with every surrounding country at the same time, and then he killed himself like a pussy because he lost.

You're on Sup Forums faggot. No amount of JIDF stormfag posting is going to subvert and change this board from being aware of the Jewish issue. That was the whole purpose of this 'containment board' in the first place.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

>'muh superiority' inferiority complex
>'life is only rule of the stronger, people cannot share' idiocy
>'the well-being of the nation always takes precedence over the well-being of the individual' totalitarianism
yes, that is the implication: hitler was full of shit.

>inb4 german cuck
you don't need to go full on retard to uncuck yourself.

I'm not a denier either a few hundred thousand died but I already laid out why I believe any reasonable person looking to prevent the cancer of judeo-bolshevism would have stuffed the inbred tribe into camps after they tried to take over the country in 1919. If not at that moment then they definitely had a right after Jew NKVD head Yagoda killed some 7,000,000 christians a stonesthrow away.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

Did he even heil? From what I've seen its like 5 spergs from the audience who does it

>2016
>believing media lies

They have no leverage. They can't farm and only a tiny fraction of them can do useful labor. As for a civil war, they're concentrated in cities where they could be starved out of in a month.

Hell, they don't need to be violently expelled, simply creating conditions where they can longer sustain themselves will be enough to drive the majority of them out.

>OH GAWD THE MEDIA IS GOING TO SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT US

Who. Fucking. Cares.

Ask yourself this would they be any nicer to us if "we" didn't say and do racist shit? Would they oppose us or paint us better if you only agreed with them on this one little thing.

Grow a fucking spine. I don't care if you're a white nationalist, actual nazi, edgy libertarian, ancap memer, or some various mix of the above. You're not part of the globalist agenda. You oppose them and they will do everything in their power to fight you and make you look awful even of you're not an actual nazi.

You will never be in good terms with the MSM.

Let me repeat that

YOU WILL NEVER BE IN GOOD TERMS WITH THE MSM

I don't know what the "alt right" is but I know what its not.

Its not (((them))) and its not cuckservatives who cower and shake at the thought at being called racist

You're already the worse of the worse in their eyes nothing can change. The best you can hope for is to fight them and fight with those who also fight them.

After the kikes/globalist/SJWs/lizard people/degenerates lie dead in a ditch we can have the conversation about what exactly this backlash against the left is and stands for, BUT only after they're dead.

More like an expensive prostitute that doesn't put out and has ass aids. Israeli Jews have cost the USA some $6t during the wars, at least $500b in bribes to its neighbours over the last 70 years and god knows how many hundreds or perhaps even thousands of billions in direct and indirect aid. That's $24k per man woman and child just in principle, each American has already paid a few grand in interest on this debt that surely won't be paid off for a century or two if at all.

i dont want to be the one defending that giant asshole hitler but he tried to avoid conflict with the west. the west was just smart enough to not fall for his offerings.

>i dont want to be the one defending that giant asshole hitler

Rule #1 - Sup Forums is always right.

Rule #2 - Hitler did nothing wrong.

Sieg Heil, newfag.
Now fuck off.

there's a long poetic speech with a little banter in the end. the latter is the only MSM show.

First of he hailed not heiled big difference. And second who can say those who heiled weren't leftist trying to trick us?

>you now realize that this was what the crack epidemic was about
>the government failed miserably, led to the formation of gangs from once peaceful organizations like the bloods, and created more crime

Yeah man isn't it funny all these inbred posters care about fucking Sup Forums optics after the elections are over? These were the same people posting BBC and >le argentina isn't white two weeks ago.

*hanged

>bann Spencer from twitter
>co-opt spergs into HAILING
>Spencer no longer have any real means of publically defending himself
>liberals control the narrative
>success

>implying I play by the rules
not even for the lulz

triggered

>not the madman

get the fuck out

you didn't even try

>white nationalism is a fucking pipe dream
>muh America

The United States were a white nationalist state as intended by our founders, guy. Why do you think they made it law that only white people could become Americans?

"defending himself" Is impossible no matter what the alt-right will do they will always be called Nazis. It's just the way the left try to fight us and it won't work this time. Just ignore it and move on is the best thing to do.

heard of him before but knew nothing about him and never seen him

>hail trump

seems like controlled opposition to me

>supporting fascism unironically

Jesus Christ, all of you faggots need to get out of high school.

I didnt think too poorly of Spencer before this, but that was pure cringe.

He better sober up fast.

Kevin MacDonald's speech was on point though.

seems to be working well, since the election every other thread on Sup Forums is a bunch of cucks apologizing for being so right wing and promising to be good goys

>success
What did they succeed in exactly? All its done is clean Sup Forums by showing the d&c kikes nobody is buying their shit. All I know is Kevin MacDonald got ~40,000 more unique viewers yesterday on occidental observer than he would have. Richard Spencer got the term altright into the MSM again and in the very first line on wikipedia they mention the chans.

Spencer is doing his best to push the overton window as far-right as possible. He's also never punched to his right unlike virtually everyone else.

Daily reminder there is no such thing as "alt right"

Yeah except it wouldn't be black vs white. It would be the, maybe, 5-10% of the US that actually identifies with WN and wants it bad enough to spill blood vs every nigger, every liberal, and almost every Republican including a huge portion of Trump's core support.

Trump is and should be the leader of the American white nationalist movement. The post wasn't about trump. The disgrace between this guy and trump is that at least trump is somewhat subtle. Which is a winning strategy. This guy on the other hand went full nazi right out of the gate. Not a winning strategy.

Alt right is what you are if you hate the left and work to destroy it and are not a cuckservative

he's the type of guy I'd hire to subvert and compromise a right wing movement.

social media is stronger than the media.

if he still had twitter he would get retweeted and debated with by popular twitter/youtube personalities.

he definitely could have mitigated some damage

now its just one sided

I mean there are a new thread on Sup Forums, saying he was hailing even though from what I can tell only like 5 people from the entire audience did

Nazi will soon have the same bearing as racist or sexist thanks to men like Spencer. It also opens up movements like these which are nigh perfect in conception in my opinion. This picture and the many to follow wouldn't have happened without the altright chans and websites.

Yes goyim don't even try we stray won

The reason we are all concerned about this Richard retard is that anti-globalism and anti-identity politics were starting to become mainstream. At least in white demographics. This idiot is being tied to those same beliefs and then vilified as a Nazi in what is likely controlled opposition. Thats gonna scare away the people we've been working so hard to redpill.

>we are all concerned
Only a few kike d&c rats are concerned, and they're of no concern to us.

you are making the same mistake as the cuckservative establishment

trump as proven that you dont sit around playing defense, you laugh off the dumb strawmen that media ARE going to construct against you and go fully on the offensive

Don't care about him or you, but you sound subversive so into the gas chamber you go.

He invited the enemy and their cameras in knowing that his words word cause some enthusiastic but misguided youngsters to throw up exactly what (((THEY))) wanted.

That's my main issue with this: Spencer seems to have used these well meaning attendees as pawns. Not cool. And now I'm 100% sure I was right to back out on going.

PS to noobs: my comments should NOT be taken as criticism of Uncle Adolf. So leave your mainline histories out of this.

Rather this is about being smart in a situation and not being a coniver who uses people. These guys will get fired now if they have jobs. Spencer meanwhile gets a biopic from the Atlantic?

Kill yourself. This "shitstorm" will be over tomorrow and everything will just move on like before.

Way to panic over nothing. It's not like someone like Spencer will be "our glorious leader" for a long time. He's just a tiny part.

Even Ann Coulter says the US should ideally be a biracial society that's about 90% white and 10% black in Adios America.

It's purposeful. He wants everyone to be Jared Taylor alt-light and mention everyone but the Jew but above all else he's concerned people will learn the truth about Hitler and greatest lie ever told. Once the holohoax falls apart the Jews are toast, pun intended.

Get banned, CTR faggot

>The conditions you stated are not at all going to change within the next few years. Nothing will escalate at all.

>unironically identifying as "alt-right"
>perpetuating the term "alt-right"
>"alt-right"
yikes...

Radix has been around longer than Sup Forums and it's how I found this place. Spencer raised $3k for Fash the Nation a month or two ago. What have you done? Why do you punch to the right like an ugly inbred jew rat?

Spencer has been on this track for years and has been one of the major players.
Take your concern shilling elsewhere schlomo

it definitely feels like there is some purposeful subversion going on here.

lots of (((1 post by this id))) divisiveness going on

That's because he's controlled opposition

Sup Forums has been dogshit for years now

posts like this are proof of this.
literally /r/the_donald with better memes.

fuck all you cucks

Too bad their logo looks retarded.