Donald Trump’s media summit was a ‘f−−−ing firing squad’

>Donald Trump scolded media big shots during an off-the-record Trump Tower sitdown on Monday, sources told The Post.

>“It was like a f−−−ing firing squad,” one source said of the encounter.

>“Trump started with [CNN chief] Jeff Zucker and said, ‘I hate your network, everyone at CNN is a liar and you should be ashamed,’ ” the source said.

>“The meeting was a total disaster. The TV execs and anchors went in there thinking they would be discussing the access they would get to the Trump administration, but instead they got a Trump-style dressing-down,” the source added.

>A second source confirmed the fireworks.

>“The meeting took place in a big boardroom and there were about 30 or 40 people, including the big news anchors from all the networks,” the other source said.

>“Trump kept saying, ‘We’re in a room of liars, the deceitful, dishonest media who got it all wrong.’ He addressed everyone in the room, calling the media dishonest, deceitful liars. He called out Jeff Zucker by name and said everyone at CNN was a liar, and CNN was [a] network of liars,” the source said.

>“Trump didn’t say [NBC reporter] Katy Tur by name, but talked about an NBC female correspondent who got it wrong, then he referred to a horrible network correspondent who cried when Hillary lost who hosted a debate — which was Martha Raddatz, who was also in the room.”

>archive.fo/A8goE
VIDEO/AUDIO WHEN?

>trump continues to act like a little girl

no surprises here

How can one man be so based?

What did they expect was going to happen? They literally spent a year attacking him on every level and now they want him to suck their cocks?

He's right though.

I am so glad Hillary has started executing CTR employees to cover her tracks.

who the fuck is still paying you guys?

>still beating the CTR meme to death

Trump won kids. Isn't time you go get big boy jobs? Funny how the libtards are the ones out there working while trumpfags just sit here shitposting at mommy's house all day.

Sad!

None of what you just said changes the fact hes right.

Are you okay user? Is there something you want to get off your chest?

Checked. Kek confirms, he is right.

BAN DIRECT TO CONSUMER PHARMACEUTICAL ADVERTISING.
>let msm suck on that.

Kys.
You can't handle the truth.

That projection though xD

CTR pls KYS

I could only be more proud of Trump if it were a literal firing squad. Fuck the media.

what is even your issue, wtf? we're enjoying the ride.

welcome on the meme train, CNN is only beat to death when it's finally dead.

What's sad is that you're still here

>Media Roasts the fuck out of Donald for a fill year
>gets butthurt when he roasts them back for one day

>b-but he can't do that, we're the fourth estate
He should have crashed that meeting with no survivors

L E G A C Y
M
E
D
I
A

Are you like the one that didn't get the memo they were permanently locking the doors? So you are shilling in your final days until the snack machine runs out?

Probably a barbell.

You guys elected Raymond Tusk to the white house.

BASED

MS btfo forever

The funny thing is CNN didn't even start this lying cable news shit, Fox News invented news as entertainment and have been lying their asses off ever since.

Doesn't make Clinton News Network innocent in this, but I do find it odd that the same guy who is "dressing down" the media has the former CEO of Fox News running his campaign.

The mainstream media was completely biased and clearly for Hillary but how were they lying?

Did he not say any of the things they reported on?

gwarsh!

Reddit is jerking eachother off shouting that this is too close to hitler, kek

I distinctly remember CNN telling people it was illegal to look at wikileaks documents.

Usually the media twists truths and puts a spin on things, this time they flat out lied about many things. Read Wikileaks brah.

>unnamed sources

screencaps?

Imagine having a mind that works like this.
I'd kill myself, holy shit, those people need professional help.

>i'm not at work
The Fuck you know about anything NEGRO?

Trump is so unbelievably fucking BASED! I know he said we would get tired of winning. I'm not even close to tired JUST KEEP WINNING MR.TRUMP!!

Tear them a new asshole Trump

FUCK THE MEDIA!!!

>literally worse than Hitler!!!!

If Hitler attacked and denounced the Mainstream Media for blatantly lying to the German people, I would have voted for him, too.

Fuck this comparison to Hitler shit, anytime anyone does anything bad, they're automatically compared to someone who allegedly tried to commit genocide. I add allegedly as I don't know the truth, I wasn't there.

>4 signs your child might be Hitler

Clickbait for brain dead egocentric materialistic virtue signalling liberal narcissist parents who raise their children with the television, takeout meals and sugary drinks.

Lügenpresse.

What else do you expect from leddit? The video of his executive actions wasn't even on the front page of /r/politics because it went against their narrative that he's evil.

Linking to a cracked article is just the icing on the cake.

Look, poo in loo with a proxy, the party's over. Give it up.

>Funny how the libtards are the ones out there working
Working on what? Crying and rioting?

pls save my country trump.

b-b-but he's LITERALLY a child rapist!

-every 20 something female

Just wait a few month for the REAL firing squad once he is in office slimy Lügenpresse.

this. holy shit

FINISH THEM DONALD!

This, can't fucking wait.

kek willing he is awesome

I don't trust the press enough to believe they even met him at all, let alone any of these reports about what happened.

If Trump had let them all wait in the hall for two hours until they went away, how do you think they'd write it up?

diserve them right

also this pepe XDDDDD

But I like it when he acts like a little girl this way.

media got everything coming to them

Honestly, this is EXACTLY what I was hoping for when Trump got elected. It's fucking HILARIOUS to me how they're freaking out about this. I'm a "flyover state" blue collar normal guy, and this is exactly what I, and almost everybody that I know, wanted to see happen.

We've had these stupid "unwritten rules" that allows the press to operate without checks and balances for so long that they've become a disinformation monster.

The press didn't do their job, and now they're going to pay the price for betraying the American people. The pretense of legitimacy was what was keeping these scum in business, and when they see their bottom lines shrink to nothing, they'll finally get the picture.

I can't wait to see four years from now, when Trump wins his second term. Trump is honestly the greatest thing to ever happen to America.

>Media has been smearing his name for months.
>Expect kisses and hugs.

>man said words with stern voice
>LITERALLY like being shot at pls halp :(

liberals need to be shot just so they understand there actually is a difference between words and lethal projectiles

I'm sure those people who got executed via firing squads would totally agree with this notion if they could talk.

Totally not an exaggeration at all, nope.

Totally not more of the same shit where they make stupid non-news just to make Trump out to be a big meany literal hitler, not at all.

nobody used the word execution. as someone who has been in front of a firing squad the quote sounds dead on accurate.

I'd be butthurt posting too if I knew I was losing.

TRIPS OF TRUTH

BASED
A
S
E
D

Everyday is fucking Christmas, I love it.

I don't mind now that he won't make prosecute Hillary :(

As someone who has literally been shot over seventy times in the penis with an AK, I can say without a doubt that you are a shit.

This, "oh no that sucks" man did it.

CNN literally started it in the 70s, shortly after they started doing news 24/7

VIDEO PLEASE

FUCK THE MEDIA