I vow to register as a Muslim. Don't mess with us YOU FUCKING BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!

I vow to register as a Muslim. Don't mess with us YOU FUCKING BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!

The quran is pretty strict on people who claim to be muslims but are not. FYI.

This is extreme paranoia. On par with the nutcases when Obama took over. The only difference is this time around people are actually listening to the crazies.

There has never been a plan to put citizens on a registry only immigrants. Also if this program existed people wouldn't register as a Muslim like their political party affiliation. The list would be compiled and held in secret.

This is like telling people to register for the no-fly list.

this lol
it's really sad how liberals support an ideology they know nothing about and that goes against their every core belief

>all Muslims will be monitored

Holy shit these people are retarded. Maybe if they fly to Syria and back a few times afterwards they will make the registry.

Also, if they did clog the registry intentionally they would be kinda sorta complicit in any forthcoming terrorist attacks that weren't picked up on due to their bullshit.

If you don't convert to Islam, they win

Doesn't this count as heresy with mudslimes and they can kill you?

Go ahead. If you join a death cult you'll be treated like you joined a death cult. That's 1000 times worse than someone born into the culture because you had the opportunity to know better.

>I will move to the US to register as a muslim.
Honestly, it seems like a pretty good way to set lefties and muslims at each-others throats.
A muslim registry would never happen, but
>deport all registered muslims to third-world countries no questions asked for holding third-world views
>vow to sign up for the boats
I like it

Yes.

Allauh Akbar

This is wonderful news, the list can now be expanded to include liberal retards

>There is a current problem with Culture and religious terrorism where ISIS currently uses immigration and civilians to commit terrorist acts that can potentially endanger countless lives, including other Islamic people

>"RACIST, STOP THIS"

What is the downside to this? It's not even a matter of privacy, it's more akin to being registered as a man or a woman if anything. Privacy isn't intruded upon here but rather US are taking precautions and make searches and whatnot more fast and effective in emergencies. No one is going to be monitored at all times, there's be no way to have the manpower and fundings to do that.

Maybe he should just suggest registering all religions in a national registry so they have something less to whine about.

Though I may be misunderstanding this whole thing.

fucking gross

Good I hope they get rounded up too

Voluntarily adding yourself to the watch/deport list. Sure, go ahead, that makes everything easier.

If it were to go through, doesn't this mean they will basically be watched 24/7 ? lol go ahead dumb cunts.

>we get a register of not only muslims but also all those likely to shelter them after they conduct an attack

kek, thanks for the help

t. fbi

Wait, you can register as a religion?

Why didn't the liberals do that in 1979 when the Democrats created a register for Shi'ite Muslims?

Oooooh got em good

breivik was right. we have to clean the ranks of traitors and subversives
>NOT A RELIGION

Probably because Carter's liberals are conservative by today's standards.

Good, have all the crazies register as such so they can be deported en masse and not tarnish the gene pool with their inferior intelligence. This is voluntary eugenics, brings a tear to my eye.

Doesn't your census data have religious background as a tickbox, ours do.

err, cultural appropriation much?

>don't mess with you?

is it because you become angry and violent?...and explode
>proves the point

you think Saudi Arabia doesn't have a list of Christians both living and visiting the country ? Go check their entry requirements female must have a chaperone at all times. You wanna defend this ideology then your a fucking moron.

Reciprocation, that's what Trumps election was about white cis straight people at being vilified at every stage being told that our forefathers working hard before us is OUR privillege and we must forgo it we must stand by while less educated black are given our university places jobs we deserve on merit not colour or race or religion. Trumps popularity ? It's a big fuck you to the jealous haters that want to take without trying and have without working. If you don't like it move to Saudi Arabia where you will have to be a msulim and hide your gay trans queer attitude and be bottom of the pile for being white. Go on I fucking dare you soft homosexual liberal nigger pussies to even try and make a living in Saudi Arabia or Africa you be begging for some one to come save you within weeks.

Genetic test, no choice

Now what faggots

And how exactly are you going to get registered in a US --national-- registry is you're a fucking leaf?

Carter was a hardcore leftist and pacifist who openly spoke about how being American made him ashamed. Still does, in fact. By today's standards he's on a par with Bernie.

Make it easy for them, what are you going to do when they ship you off to Africa?

Its immigrants from terrorist sponsoring countries

Oh hey they are Muslim countries too

Wait

I've never registered my religion anywhere. You have to do this?

Can we register all Canadians as Muslims along with liberals? I see the solution....

Good, there will be a list of muslims and traitors.

They're making the list better.

I so scared I go peepee now

>it's more akin to being registered as a man or a woman if anything
democrats hate this misgendering

>register as a muslim
>get your head cut off for being an apostate
lol joining a cult

>cult of Kek be praised!

There is no registry.

Its cognitive dissonance perpetuated by the media elite.

Lot of people about to have a strong case of having no idea what they believe in

>>cult of Kek

I like how there are no kek apostates, because who would want to LEAVE after our vulgar display of power?

Good. Then "Muslim" will just become synonymous with "person to be purged"

No other religion gives daily miracles like Kekism.

Could you explain, preferably with some sources? Would love to btfo some dipshit if I see them post this

Muslim from wich country are you?

>register as muslim
>walk over to muhammad and ahmed
>hey guys, I just want you to know I pretended to be a muslim to fool the government, you can thank me any time
>"so you're not really a Muslim?" they ask me
>nope
>get beheaded for apostasy

Yeah, and my dad put Muslim for our family back in 2010 against my will (he says he did it for cultural reasons, which I believe). Not really a registration though.

Occupy Democrats is like fake news

>Occupy Democrats is fake news*
fify

Get in the cattle car.

R A R E
A
R
E

Kek

Yeeeessss, register yourself hahahaha it will be SO much easier

Why are there so many retards in my country?

why do you want to destroy a perfectly good system?

Good, saves everyone the effort.

>Canadian
i don't think you're going to register as anything. God knows you already got one vote too many thanks to the HRC campaign

There was absolutely nothing like the butt hurt there is today about Trump when Obama was elected. There was some grumbling and people were unhappy. No one rioted, no one made threats. The left should be ashamed if they had any shame. FUCK them

>Get a list of muslims and traitorous leftists in one fell swoop

It's you who messed with us.

i am atheist
i would wipe every fucking muslim off the face of the earth if i could

Source please?

This is highly accurate

you're either severely underaged or have a massive memory problem if you honestly think people didnt flip the fuck out when Obama was elected.

underrated pooinloo

So this is another instance of undesirables self-labeling like the safety pin and the echo parentheses? I love it.

This is literally perfect.
Not only will the registry have all the mudslimes but also all the mudslimes sympathizers

>daily miracles
repeating numbers prove the existence of Kek

then you will die as a muslim because paradise will not arrive on earth until the last muslim is hiding behind a rock and the rock will call out to the liberator and scream "liberator, there is a muslim hiding behind me, come and kill him."

Yes, because believe it or not they want you dead. They want all nonbelievers dead. It boggles my mind how these leftists faggots deliberately empower people that want to destroy them. It's masochism on a whole new level.

so we can now have a registry of liberals AND muslims?

i fucking love this year

Eh, no. We have the manifest destiny. We're looking to colonize but we need people to establish it.

You can keep pouring all the salt you want, you'll never erase the sweet taste of victory and superiority. :^)

>I am Hindi
It's HINDU YOU UNCULTURED SWINE
HINDI IS A LANGUAGE

CONSIDER SUICIDE MONGREL REEEEEEEEEEEE

>I vow to register as a Muslim. Don't mess with us YOU FUCKING BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!

Gonna Aloha Snackbar leaf?