Holy shit...

Holy shit, I almost feel bad for the poor bastards stuck in this country as it is about to have 4 of the worst years in its history.

>Currency plunges to all-time low immediately after Trump is elected
>Trump has promised to make Mexico pay for the wall, and can absolutely do it simply by holding back on the foreign aid and withholding subsidies
>Trump has promised to punish private enterprise who invest in Mexico instead of America
>Trump has promised to deport millions of illegals back to Mexico - this will create a huge strain on Mexico's government, as well as bringing back tens of thousands of violent individuals back into the country
>Border wall will prevent the Mexican government from its age-old dirty trick of sending problem citizens North
>The worse the country's economy gets, the more likely civil violence will erupt across the country

hahahaha holy shit, I almost feel bad for these beaners. Mexico will be literally African-tier in 4 years.

They're about to be flooded with unskilled, lazy fucks that demand free food, free housing, free insurance, free education, and cause a disproportionate amount of crime. It will spawn a new golden age for their economy!

>Currency plunges to all-time low immediately after Trump is elected
There are ways to get some sheckels out of that
>Trump has promised to make Mexico pay for the wall, and can absolutely do it simply by holding back on the foreign aid and withholding subsidies
Not going to happen
>Trump has promised to punish private enterprise who invest in Mexico instead of America
Their country, they can do whatever they want with it
>Trump has promised to deport millions of illegals back to Mexico - this will create a huge strain on Mexico's government, as well as bringing back tens of thousands of violent individuals back into the country
They will all get killed an their organs extracted
>Border wall will prevent the Mexican government from its age-old dirty trick of sending problem citizens North
See above
>The worse the country's economy gets, the more likely civil violence will erupt across the country
We are a country of sheeps, no one will do shit

They deserve it for building their whole economy around the idea of selling crap to USA instead of developing their own economy.
Also, just you wait for the wall to stop drug traffic and Mexico stops receiving all that drug money

Na it's nice there without all the Mexicans. full of white Spaniards now. Remember they sent all the criminals and rapists to the USA.

Think about how their economy is going to boom with the massive surge of unskilled labour though! I mean that's what they've been telling us for years isn't it, should work out great for Mexico.

Talked with some white Mexicans from Mexico city. They got pissed because I kept telling them how shit Mexicans were and how their country must suck. They said Na that is just the brown mestizos we sent to America those brown wetbacks. Apparently Mexicans are racist using skin color and amount of Spanish you have in you to differentiate worth.

But migrants are good for the economy! What could they have to worry about?

>white Mexicans

>and amount of Spanish you have in you to differentiate worth

This seems to be a valid method of estimation.

Good. A proper Mexican civil war should take care of the issue. It's about time.

They identified as white, as many wetbacks in the USA do. But they were tall well dressed and not brown so I didn't question them. Believe it or not there is a ruling class in Mexico the looks very European. But they stay in Mexico only the criminals and rapists come to America to shit it up.

>Apparently Mexicans are racist using skin color and amount of Spanish you have in you to differentiate worth
Of course, my dear Indio. Darker skin + Indigenous facial features is synonymous with ignorance, poverty, bad moral code; while white (or "güero") characteristics are seen as either rich and beautiful or someone from the country.

Güero here is someone who has:
>Green eyes
>Blonde or a very light brown hair
>white skin (women are pale)
>Tall (not always, there are some qt white women who are short af)

I feels bad for the Mexican intellectuals, but it sure is going to be great to see the reverse osmosis experiment that Trump is going to apply in America, keep the good immigrants, deport the rest, build a wall, can't wait to see it, the wall will unironically become a tourist atraction.

Guero, that's what some of the brown ones at the taco stands kept calling me. I thought it was a derogatory term. I didn't bother to learn the Mexican language because I'm so disscusted by them here in the USA.

>Something going to happen

Dear Leaf, we live in a constant socioeconomic crisis...So is nothing new and in 2018 we are going to elect another establishment president instead of following the US path, this last bit is what really hurts the soul.

Nah, it is kind of a default nickname, like hor Richards get called "Dick" or Thomas gets called "Tom".
Güero is for white, blondes with green eyes and it is not derogatory at all, unlike something like "whitey".

Bonus:
Some kids are born with asian-like eyes and later get normal (fuck you, asians, you are not normal), those kids get called "Chino" (literally "chinese").

>Mexico will be literally African-tier in 4 years.

Better hope not since for a lot of American farmers that is their #1 trade partner

Holding back aid is logical, because you won't pay for the wall otherwise. Full stop.

you know this to be true. Not one of you fucks want your tax dollars going to that. So, in the absence of co-operation. Why not?

Lyfecycle of the American illegal Mexican. They flood over the boarder do menial labor in trades or farm labor. They are completely subsidised and protected by the government. They shit out min of 6 kids who will not do the jobs their parents did. So you only get a few seasons of labor out of the first illegal. There kids take one of two routes. turn into gangbangers or are spoiled entitled fucks getting free college. I'd say the latter is an improvement but I've not yet seen them create anything of value either way.

>Not going to happen
whether it happens or not is not the point

the US can and has the power to definitely fuck over mexico even by a little or a lot to pay for a wall

It can very much happen the only issues is who will pay for it .

like OP stated , we stop supporting you to make cost or you pay us to make cost either way we win and you lose

>US aid
>WowItsFuckingNothing.jpg

The US aid goes to the drug war, your drug war. Expect more drug since we have less resources to fight back the Drug Lords

"Güero" its a diminutive of "white" without the derogatory meaning like "Cracka" or "Whitey"

If Mexico goes to shit we will take everyone down to panama with us you fucking retard and you know it.

I've never been accused of being white while traveling south America. The people all kinda looked up to me like they were in awe. Now being blond and blue eyed on the other hand your viewed as a circus freak a true alien. They want to touch you and take pictures with you. Kinda like a celebrity.

Absolutely nothing will change for us, I do want a more strict migratory reform (or to follow the one that is already in place).

I am studying in the center, but I am from the north; Tijuana to be exact. Right now there are a shit ton on Haitian immigrants waiting to cross the border there. I am sure that you understand that I do not want people from the worst country in America in my city (or anywhere outside of their containment country).

A wall would be a nice symbol of "Border's closet, fuck off", it could work as a way to make would-be migrants to not try to cross on the first place and that is better than to spend millions on patrol, search and deportation.

Also, the U.S. Border patrol is not currently obligated to send the deportees back to their home country and usually just dump them in Mexico. Completely poor and with nowhere to go they survive by committing criminal activities and become a problem for us. Most of them lie and say that they are mexican, so a deterrent must be found to obligate them to follow the law: Stricter migratory rules that would help the few legal migrants that get the cut to get in but that also fuck illegals beyond belief

You leaf, all of Trump's positions will help Mexico in the long term.

Mexico is fucked right now because anybody who lives a hard life just wants to hop across the unsecure border to fix their problem by enjoying gibs in America. Because of that the people don't hold their government accountable to their own problems, which lets politicians fester in their own corruption. The cartels subside almost entirely on smuggling various contraband(drugs, money, people) across the border, they would literally cease to exist with a wall. And because US corporate taxes are so high, dozens of corporations decide to export their Vietnamese sweatshop tier labor there which treats their employees like slaves. Mexico itself doesn't truly benefit from this at all.

>Wall
Kills cartels. Stops the social trend of just immigrating when things get tough. People hold their government accountable for their actions, gets good capable politicians who actually make strides to fix Mexico and make it independent.

>Tarrifs and economic repercussions from the US to pay for the wall
This is actually one of the best things for Mexico because it forces them to diversify their economy and invest in themselves to compensate for the damage. Just because the US doesn't want to do business with them doesn't mean the rest of the world doesn't and the gap would be filled instantaneously by various international corporate bids who would love to take the US' spot.

Trump would fix their entire country by building a wall and making them pay for it. Seriously.

I understand why Mexico's white ruling elite want to send all their dirty Mexicans to USA. I wish we had a country we could send all are niggers and Mexicans too.

You think your government is doing a damn thing to stop the cartels?

There's always Canada.

Canada won't take them IRL. they only accept chinks, poo in loos and refugees. Canadas entire population is less then California.

You can always scare liberals off, they will move to countries who can afford being progressive and multicultural only because they used to be exclusively white but are now soon to fall

If you really want to be accepted as a true white Hispanic, you have to shoot a little Trayvon like George Zimmerman did.

Even the cartels fuck up every now and then. And a single successful raid usually confiscates tons of drugs.

But I am literatly 31/32 Spanish and look pretty white, specially compared to other spics.