About the Economist's "The World in 2017" Magazine Cover

Here is a write up of a possible interpretation of the cards.

>The first card, called “the tower,” shows the Catholic Church being split between its communist and traditional Christian factions.

>The second, called “Judgement” shows Donald Trump holding the symbols of power, meaning most likely they expect a Nurenberg type tribunal to be convened when he assumes office.

>The third, called “the World” shows symbols of the gnostic Illuminati, the family owned central banks and monotheism unified under what appears to be a moon god. Above them are what appear to be Maria (the Goddess Isis), the holy book and the sun god. It seems they think the world will be unified under these symbols.

>The fourth called “the Hermit” shows North America leading a populist movement against TPP, TTIP and the EU, indicating they have gone against their “globalist” agenda.

>The fifth, called “death,” shows plagues, tsunamis, fish die-offs, nuclear weapons and crop failures and is probably meant as a threat by the bloodline families to unleash these calamities if they are cornered.

>The sixth, called “the magician,” seems to indicate they expect 3d printing and virtual reality to be the biggest high tech trends of the year.

>The seventh, called the “Wheel of Fortune” shows a smiling Marine Le Pen and a frowning Angela Merkel waiting for the results of elections indicating they expect Le Pen to win and Merkel to lose. This writer could not identify the third person.

>The final one, “the star,” seems to show pictures of pop culture personalities who will have strong financial backing during the year. The only one this pop culture knowledge deficient writer could identify appears to be Lady Gaga.

What their predictions are showing most of all though is a clear sign they no longer control the destiny of this planet and that is why the resorted to tarot cards.

As you should all know, the Rothschilds own the Economist. The bloodline families are in a state of confusion.

Other urls found in this thread:

waitbutwhy.com/2015/01/artificial-intelligence-revolution-1.html
engadget.com/2016/11/22/nhs-deepmind-ai-app/
futurism.com/watch-your-mouth-googles-deepmind-ai-can-outperform-professional-lip-readers/
theverge.com/2016/11/15/13640420/google-cloud-service-machine-learning-ai-translation-computer-vision
newscientist.com/article/2112455-google-deepminds-ai-learns-to-play-with-physical-objects/
wiki.lesswrong.com/wiki/Transhumanism
technologyreview.com/s/602756/software-dreams-up-new-molecules-in-quest-for-wonder-drugs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As soon as President Barack Obama loses his ability to issue pardons on January 20th, there are going to be a flood of revelations coming out of the US agencies about pedophilia and human sacrifice carried out by many well-known US and European politicians and personalities. The Bush/Clinton family, Mitt Romney, Carl Rove and others are expected to be included in these revelations, Pentagon sources say.

The Rothschilds and their kinfolk can also expect hearings about what really caused the Asian tsunami of 2006, the Japanese tsunami and nuclear disaster of 2011, the Haiti tsunami etc. In other words, the world will find out they are a bunch of ruthless mass murderers.
The coming months will also reveal a “Trump/Putin tag team that will kill ISIS as a prelude to a US-EU-Russian and Vatican Christian bloc to contain China and terminate the global Khazarian mafia."

Bunch of /x/ bullshit. Just rely on kek and we shall march on.

In what way am I not "relying on Kek" ?

My posts clearly show a very optimistic outlook of the future.
You know nothing about me or my relationship with Kek.

The third person in thw wheel of fortune is the Dutch politician Geert Wilders who's policies are the same as Le Pen's

>Geert Wilders
So both of them are good?

>The magician

I also saw it as a slight reference to infinity chan.

>this is a bunch of paranormal bs!
>now help me pray to our frog meme god

wew lad. i'm ok with the conspiracy thing but this one tops all the cakes i've seen. If you're right, the space time continuum will explode

Holy fuck

Right? I mean, I know kek, he has blessed me personally with his presence a few times. (no I'm not talking about digits) But he is not the only force of this world. If he was, then Sup Forums would be ruling the planet.

I do not see a plague of frogs
The plague of frogs will continue until society improves or burns
Praise Kek

We are in the transition period from the Age of Pisces to the Age of Aquarius, Pic related is the symbol of Pisces, represented by fish. This is another possible interpretation of the dead fish in the "Death" card.

>If he was, then Sup Forums would be ruling the planet.

>nigger anonymous
no thanks

I know you guys play a vital role. I'm not saying that Sup Forums and the spirit of you disenfranchised wizards are not very powerful in the fight against the dark ones. However, this was in divine order.

forgive the ignorance but i don't follow any of this astrological stuff. What does what you're saying mean exactly? or even roundabout?

It means we're entering a New Age. Within a decade everything about our daily life should be completely transformed. Based on my current understanding, we are living in the times of Revelation. What should happen is, a lot of major events which happen specifically to ascend the collective human consciousness to a new level. Heaven on Earth for a thousand years.

As far as I know my supernatural stuff, Age of Aquarius will not come until World will be purged in Holy Fire. Wait, or try to, ~50 years.

>le "economist cover predicts the future" maymay

Their 2016 cover didn't even include Trump, despite him dominating the second half of the 2015 news cycle leading into the presidential election.

We do not know specifically when Aquarius officially starts, however, I hear September 23, 2017 is a hot day.

What do you mean by "purged in Holy Fire"?

Thanks

I won't hold my breath for any of it.

Have hope friend, don't you wonder why Gen Z is so based, conservative, and religious?

These covers don't predict the future, but show what the elites want to do. Sometimes they fail at doing that, they are humans afterall.

>they are humans after all

LOLOLOLOL

and yet the Alt Right insists the media which is jewish owned similar to the orthodox jew (((Trump))) is somehow conspiring against hem

>and others are expected to be included in these revelations, Pentagon sources say.
>Pentagon sources say
"sources".. got something mortgageable?

Tsunami was 2004 not 2006. Sorry gotta wave this prattle off..

World is corrupted. Synagogue of Satan, Moloh cultists and Baal Mosque are running free.
World abandoned and disobeyed God and make their hearts cold and hard like in the days of Moses.
Plans of forces of evil are reaching the point where God ALWAYS come in and say "Hello niggers, time for you to be Gomorrahed :DD"
If half of what I've read is real then we have not zero chance that Antichrist (third of his name btw) is here with us.
Basiclly pick related on Global scale.
If my assumptions are correct, shit will start to hit the fan between now and 2020. Purge will start somewhere between 2027 and 2033. It would last 27 years.
I would say the same few years ago. But since this stuff told me that Trump will win in may of 2015 then who I am to judge?

>I hear September 23, 2017 is a hot day.
Mysterious!! My weather forecaster isn't *that* good. Where do us mere mortals learn more.

>kikes
>humans
Nice double doubles though.

It's fucking HAPPENING. You magnificent bastards have saved humanity with meme magic. Praise Kek!

I thought they were reptilians...?

Bump.

>tfw the Economist becomes self aware about how autists try to decipher their shitty "year ahead" covers

>I would say the same few years ago. But since this stuff told me that Trump will win in may of 2015 then who I am to judge?
Well that was 50/50, a coin toss. "Purge for 27 years around 2030" has the same odds then?

These covers are insightful because they basically consist of the elites revealing their game plan for the upcoming year. As another user says, they show what they want to happen, not necessarily what will.

>Based on my current understanding, we are living in the times of Revelation
So in reality you understand nothing? Not a single living man will be able to predict the time of revaluations. when that time is come, there wont be any Christians around to see it. As long as I see churches, its not the end times, faggot

It's more than coin flip if you consider that he announced to run somewhere in june.
Odds for Purge, solely by paranormal and mystic stuff are >80%. By "hard data" somewhere around

>no Trump
hmmm

The first one represents an anti-Catholic coalition between communists and Christians. The paper nailed to the door of the ivory tower represent Luther's 95 Thesis, and the fact that the building is collapsing due to lightning represents the opinion that the collapse of Catholicism is ordained by God.

As we've seen, it's painfully obvious that Jorge Bergoglio is a leftist infiltrator of the Church. Benedict was possibly forced out of office to make way for someone the cardinals thought would appeal to a developing world audience. They knew Catholicism was becoming irrelevant under the old Eurocentric order, and they hoped to avert a crisis by appointing a populist mouthpiece who would focus on poverty. Instead they got the most progressive pope in history, one who holds Muslim prayers at the Vatican, who enables any priest to forgive abortion, who propagates the climate scam at every opportunity, and who the media praises at every turn unlike his predecessor.

So VR, 3D guns, and meme magic will be prevalent in 2017? My body...

Are you implying nuclear war ? Because this is not a possibility.

Yes there are some terrifying things planned by the dark ones, but they are only possibilities that don't take into account a variety of other forces. The true "event" is when a large percentage of the human population voluntarily leaves their bodies because they will not be able to withstand the energies of the new existence on Earth. They will leave to another planet more suited to their state of learning.

The Bible is corrupted. Christianity is bluepilled. I'm just saying that what was ORIGINALLY meant by Revelations is occurring now. Remember Bible is not word of God it's word of man.

The third one represents the opinion that Greece, Rome and Egypt form the basis for all higher culture. From left to right, the buildings shown may be the Parthenon, the Pantheon, and a pyramid. They are connected by rays of light, onto which are superimposed symbols of three of the Muses: literature, art, and drama. This is a very Masonic view to hold, given that this group's ideology consists of a fusion of Western philosophy and Semitic mysticism. Perhaps the sun casting its rays represents enlightenment; if you buy into Aristotelian ethics and like to do weird Egyptian rituals down at the local Masonic hall, you too can be considered enlightened!

I have no idea what the significance of the painting and the book beside the sun are.

> Use flags as an indicator to understand that Le Pen and Merkel are two of them.
> Too stupid to do the same for third flag

And that is why you are nothing, but a LARP'er

>planned by the dark ones

What exactly do you mean by "dark ones"?

Aren't you missing somebody..

>The World
WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY

If its the new age of revelations that would mean the antichrist is about to come onto the scene and Tribulation is coming

>The true "event" is when a large percentage of the human population voluntarily leaves their bodies because they will not be able to withstand the energies of the new existence on Earth.
Heard this idea in a couple different places.
Any idea on how exactly this will happen?
Some seemed to believe a meteor will hit the Earth. Others believe that Nibiru will come back and fuck things over. Some believe in alien disclosure.
But no one has said anything conclusive on it and I have a hard time believing it will be a voluntary thing, unless we are talking pre-determined soul path and alternate timelines dying out...

Btw the third person looks like Geert to me

>The true "event" is when a large percentage of the human population voluntarily leaves their bodies because they will not be able to withstand the energies of the new existence on Earth. They will leave to another planet more suited to their state of learning.
From the sounds of it, Enlightened ones as you might be stayin' put and most peons such as me will have their souls beamed to another rock in space. With this insight, you can surely tell where to, Pluto? Niribiribus? Asking for a friend.

And what was that about the hot day in late Sep 2017.. should I pack sunscreen?

these fucking assholes blew their load with last years cover, I'm not sparing another thought for their bullshit

Well there are many factions, all with various agendas but I am referring to the "NWO" type. Think United Nations, "the 13 illuminati bloodlines", basically the same people Hitler was fighting.

Don't get too caught up in Biblical fearmongering.

They don't die from any physical calamity. They literally "leave" their bodies. They just go lifeless all at once. Nibiru will show up(actually already has but it won't ) but it won't collide with earth.

I think it will be less than half of the population that leaves their bodies. If you are majorly based in a "service-to-others" orientation based on compassion, love, and understanding then you will ascend and stay here. The people who leave their bodies will incarnate to a planet of Third Density.

That's what this is, an ascension from third density to fourth density. Read Ra's "Law of One" material.

>Fedora on top of a Weebstick
>6+2chan

By hot day, I didn't mean literally hot. I meant "hot" as in very significant, action packed, energy-wise. A "quantum leap", to be specific.

>Trudeau cuckin' around in the back near the pope
da fuq is this leaf doing

Nukes will be dropped, yes. But I wouldn't not worry about them (I will no worry about anything at all btw, since anything that involes Poland is brief civil war, vicoty and conqest and flood, and I in the middle ofnowhere). Because there are weapons far more terrifying and far more deadly. And soon, postnuclear radiation would be a thing of past knowing where science is going.
>The Bible is corrupted. Christianity is bluepilled. I'm just saying that what was ORIGINALLY meant by Revelations is occurring now. Remember Bible is not word of God it's word of man.
This is bluepilled. And dangerous.

Nukes won't be dropped.

>Judgment
Judgement

I understand your perspective. It is impossible to reason with, however. So keep on keeping on buddy. Remember to love.

I read your cards interpretation. You still lack of knowledge from ancient mysteries.
Bored to write everything, but here is a few ideas.

* 3rd card:
for Art they took 2 masks for theatre, it makes me think of Janus.
The picture reminds me the michelangelo's painting with god & Adam, but not sure at all since it's ho so tiny.
For painting on the left of the sun it's Descarte, it means the masonry. On the right is the Bible.
What I see below on world map is Wall Street, Frankfurt, and Arab world for the Pyramid. Another mason symbol by the way.

Concerning your "unknown" guy on the Wheel of Fortune. It's the leader of Netherlander rightist party. Geert Wilders

On magician's card, you forgot the infinite symbol, Alpha and Omega, ring of Moebius, another masonic symbol.

The fourth one shows a large crack bisecting the North American continent. Interestingly, it appears to follow the border of Quebec. This could imply a sudden surge of secessionist sentiment in this province, perhaps over trade issues. With the US having just elected a president committed to canceling the TPP while Canada's own Prime Minister tries to go full steam ahead, could this mean Quebec loses its patience with the federal government once and for all?

The provincial Liberals control Quebec until 2018, and this party has traditionally been hostile to the secession movement. Unless something drastic happened where a vote of no-confidence triggered the collapse of the provincial government and got the PQ or CAQ elected, I can't see a referendum on secession being held next year.

Trump is hidden behind Putin thats why he has that smirk.

Thank you for your addition.

Oh they will.
You must understand that Nukes aren't THAT scary. It's cold war era propaganda. If you would use all Nukes that there are in the whole world (and you will not take into account that a)not all ammunition is used in wars and b) that nuked can be preserved from doing any damge by superior technology) you would have few new years without summer at worst. Voolcanos are more dangerous for humans than nukes are.
First nukes since Hiroshima would be fired in Syria/some middle eastern country, probably Afgano-Paki border/New York. They will be preatty standard during the Purge, but there would be more terrifying weapons than them. I am especially exited for something that mistics called "Eye of Horus". Shit gonna be fun to watch.
After 2016 reason or rather common sense is something that I really use outside of specific matters.

He's a zionist kike but his policies on immigrants are based.

>DO WE WANT MORE OR LESS MORACCANS?
>Crowd: LESS
Fucker got sued for that.

D-do you really think nukes would be ANYTHING similar to Hiroshima and Nagasaki? You know the difference between an atom and a thermonuclear bomb right? Nukes have already been deactivated by outside forces before. Military personnel have confirmed this.

It is one of the only authorizations of intervention in human free will by the Godhead.

However EMP bombs are a rising probability.

The tower represent protestants you idiot, look in front of the door

>the bible is corrupted

Suspected this for a long time. The gnostic texts seem to imply it as well. Any good info on this?

You answered your own question. The Gnostic Texts. See Nag Hammadi library. The very fact that the Church won't add the Nag Hammadi to the Bible is proof that Christianity is co-opted.

You are implying that:
>The War will be war of people that want to win and not those who want to destroy (and demons to if we are speaking about it)
>God's not itching to gomorrhe this sinful land
Both of those implications are, sadly, false. We could prevented this, but no one heard the cries of saints, Mary and Godhimself (well, we did in last sunday, it was glorious day).
Reminder that Bible is the most reliable Book in the pre-Gutenberg history. And that Gnostics text are just demonic Zoroastrianism, mixed with greek and talmudic thought and basically a /pogbt/tier fanfic.

>show david cameron
>no trump

This year really surprised them

>everything I don't like is satanic propaganda

Maybe, but I get suspicious anytime something is banned or labeled heresy. If its demonic, let it see the light of day instead of suppressing it.

Look, I get you, Polandbro. But true knowledge will never be advertised to the pleb masses so freely.

just in case nobody has noticed this.

trumps ass is warming the polar ice caps lel

hes also got the flag covering the rest of the world which I assume means anti-trade.

bump

0 fucking idea about what you are talking about, because simply you don't understand what Christianity is and what it resembles.

Christianity is not a religion but a way of living your life. If you read the bible you should have at least know that.

Doesn't matter what you believe. They do.

>"you have no idea what youre talking about"
>christianity isnt a religion

o-ok.. buddy

So, more Jewish witchcraft then?

I'm sure that will fix everything.

>haven't read a single page of the Bible
>You don't agree with me, you are wrong

wew lad. what a debate the was

>tfw i am literally a former christian
>making assumptions

you're just one of those retards who are like "muh christianity isnt a religion its a personal relationship with JESUS CHRIST !" you literally don't have an argument

>2nd century heretics known more about Christ the apostles
This is not an argument. Same thing can be said about any kind of degeneracy like public scat sex or other disgusting acts. And they are far less disgust than corruption of Scripture.
>I am "englishten" elitist faggot:the doctrine
You know nothing my little gnostic. It was said that you will know nothing if you would fall for false wisdom, even before you were born. Many before you have fallen, many will after you. And you will all made same fucking mistakes. It's sad, really.
If this was not made clear, I am Catholic, you could even call me zealous one, Greekbro. Don't worry about my understanding of Christianity, I know that it's alive and well. I just like to correct people that know shit about stuff they are talikng about.
One must understand way of enemy to combat them. Sadly, 3/4 of Sup Forums like to copy them. You could really predict it tho, basic cultures (Nazism etc) is part of jewish civilisation circle.

I only know that I know nothing, and that you also know nothing.

Really makes you think

>muh christianity isnt a religion its a personal relationship with JESUS CHRIST

wat?

Okay, let me educate you dumb fucking muritard. I want you to quote a line in the bible where it says "Go to the church everyday" or "Pray everyday".

Wait a second.... you can't.

Because it simply does not exist.

Well look at that fat murican...

That's not what religion means. lol.

THE WORLD

>religion in its most comprehensive sense, includes a belief in the being and perfections of God, in the revelation of his will to man, in man's obligation to obey his commands, in a state of reward and punishment, and in man's accountableness to God; and also true godliness or piety of life, with the practice of all moral duties. It therefore comprehends theology, as a system of doctrines or principles, as well as practical piety; for the practice of moral duties without a belief in a divine lawgiver, and without reference to his will or commands, is not religion

Please educate yourself more before start shitposting more than 20 times about something you have no idea about.

And by this merits alone, you should disavow gnosticism as a doctrine of secret, elitist knowledge.

both, see wiki/thesaurus/dictionary

You all are missing out on the fundamental implications of the magician:

waitbutwhy.com/2015/01/artificial-intelligence-revolution-1.html

engadget.com/2016/11/22/nhs-deepmind-ai-app/

futurism.com/watch-your-mouth-googles-deepmind-ai-can-outperform-professional-lip-readers/

theverge.com/2016/11/15/13640420/google-cloud-service-machine-learning-ai-translation-computer-vision

newscientist.com/article/2112455-google-deepminds-ai-learns-to-play-with-physical-objects/

and couple this with the concept of
wiki.lesswrong.com/wiki/Transhumanism

and life extension

technologyreview.com/s/602756/software-dreams-up-new-molecules-in-quest-for-wonder-drugs/

This year may be the year of the first Post Human.

Infinite lifespan, Artificial Neural Networks connected to the cloud to boost information processing, and the ability to create at an unprecedented speed.

We are finally h+

ZA WARRO

Is there audio version for that issue. I don't particularly enjoy reading.