There is a 99.99% chance I'll wake up tomorrow. still alive, still a wagecuck

>there is a 99.99% chance I'll wake up tomorrow. still alive, still a wagecuck
>there is a 90% I'll be wagecucking for the next 50 years of my life
>there is a 10% I'll lose my virginity or get married during that time
>but there is a 1 in 14 million chance I'll win $10,000,000 in the lottery

Why is life like this Sup Forums?

>inb4 life is hard get used to it hurrrrr

Yeah but that doesn't answer the fundamental question why there is a higher probability of us living and enduring life whatever the circumstances, than winning at life by getting lucky.

Get a side hustle, ya fuck.

bozz i has no social connections wat do

>90% chance you'll be wagecucking for the next 50 years

with that cuck attitude, yeah, sure

Money doesn't buy happiness.

>Yeah but that doesn't answer the fundamental question why there is a higher probability of us living and enduring life whatever the circumstances, than winning at life by getting lucky.

This, I dont have the best job but it pays for my bills and me working on my car. Find happiness in the little things.

Buy a whore for a night and lose your virginity. Lift. Stop being a faggot. Its not that hard

become a NEET

It is the ultimate redpill.

I make almost the same wagecucks make because I get subsidized housing, 1000/month and 3500 grant every year for a TFSA.

Wagecucks can't even compete.

I see no problem with this, goy. Now get back to work!

I'm gonna need instructions on how to set this up, fellow leaf.

>mfw Sup Forums severely lacks comprehension skills

When you win at life you are also removed from life struggles and then you are Sting praising the God of your mortal enemies at the sight of a massacre they committed,

wtf kind of question is that? Why can't we all be rich Jews? Because that's not how society works, dumbass.

i like this pepe

Hardcore mode: be a poor kike

faggot

Praise Kek and roll yourself some digits
You will feel like a million bucks.

Go to the doctor, say you have a disability(autism, social anxiety and a drug problem. It's not too difficult.

Some Doctors are dicks though, you have to find the right one. The muslim ones are more likely to give you what you want.

"Why is life so hard" is actually a perfectly reasonable question to ask yourself when things arent going great. I mean, if we are doomed to live on this earth as humans, why couldnt it be at least easy/enjoyable? What Is It that makes life hard, exactly?

Stop bitching and get some descent qualifications. It's hard work but it beats flipping burgers at McDonalds any day.

We coexist with invisible entities that can change/manipulate outcomes based on their liking.

Immigrate. Under "reason for immigrating" write

> BUILD WALL

why you want money when you got these?