Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that he was a pretty decent president...

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that he was a pretty decent president? Or at least not as bad as the right wingers made him out to be?

I miss him already

no he wasn't

Never loved Obama, but I'm gonna miss him. I'm afraid Trump will be extremely damaging for America.

Obama was awesome. He fixed the economy.

Sup Forums CAN SUCK MY BALLS, Obama is the greatest President ever.

Thank you Obama. Change. Change we can believe in. Yes WE CAN, and yes YOU DID!!!!!!!

>More debt than all past leaders combined
>Creates ISIS
>Race riots
>Growth in SJW culture

He's worse than Carter. His only 'success' is the colour of his skin.

Okay Swede tell me one good thing about Obama other than he was the first black president?

He wasn't Trump

He would have done many great things if it wasn't for backwards republicans blocking his reforms at every opportunity.

He was a truly bad president. Donald Trump is going to make America great again! Together with Vladimir Putin they are going to destroy Islam, crush the European Union, restore sovereign nations and bring back traditionalism and Christian family values!

No, he sucked balls, here are some reasons why:

Allowed the affordable healthcare act to get utterly cucked by the right. Americans now have to choose between paying a ridiculous (read: any) fine for not having it ir pay for a plan that costs at the bear minimum 130 a month for a single person. Also the deductible on that shite plan is 6350. Expanded Exchange subsidies helped the dindus and truly destitute, but once again the middle class takes it straight up the ass.

Damn near fucked our relations with Russia to the point of WW3 by our pointless involvement with Syria.

More war spending overall as par for the course of every Democratic president.

And lastly, I like this but it is bad form for a (((liberal))) president: he deported a record number of spics.

He was shite regardless of what end you sit on the spectrum

>entire cabinet is hand picked by citibank
>gives 4 trillion in free money to the banks
nah

Gay Nigger/10

He fully supported the Muslim Brotherhood, Green Revolution when it started. He didn't lift a finger to help 40-year ally Hosni Mubarak of Egypt when the extremists threw him in jail and were wanting to execute him.

Terrible.

>Flag

WHY
AM
I
NOT
SURPRISED

As an independent, I can say 100% he was a terrible president. Just as terrible as George W.

Obama changed the definition of deportation. Anyone turned away at the border counts as a deportation.

>Allowed the affordable healthcare act to get utterly cucked by the right.

Not exactly his fault, blame retarded conservatives.

>pointless involvement with Syria.

Both left and right wanted Assad gone in the beginning. Majority of Americans wanted US involvement in Syria.

>More war spending overall

Again, conservatives would chimp out if he had cut military budget.

>he deported a record number of spics.

This is good.

Growth in SJW culture isn't directly because of Obama, they are the result of a culture shift that came along with his presidency, 8 years from now I can only assume that we might be fighting against a right wing version of SJW's, I mean fuck, nothing says you're more of a little bitch boy newfag than ironically spurting "Triggered", even more professors I find make fun of it.

Name anything he's done to make things better.

Suck these balls

>claims being ((((((((((independent)))))))))) is enough proof that statement is true

As an Anarchist I say ypu can suck on my heterosexual dick because it's the only way you're gonna contribute something of value here.

Don't blame conservatives. He knew long long game was to implement single payer. He went in with a stacked deck and didn't compromise on it. The dems alone own the shitty law.

He wasnt even decent but he wasnt "literally the worst" as advertised.

>Obama was awesome. He fixed the economy.
bwahahaha

I like him as a person. As a president, he was average. Not much of a domestic agenda beyond Obamacare and let the Fed do Ctrl+P. Foreign policies was full of blunders but none that can't be corrected.

>Majority of Americans wanted US involvement in Syria.

He fucked everything up in Libya, hope he gets hanged

Like making it illegal to not have health care despite the bare bones health care offered costing $500-$800 a month atm?

not at all
he's fucked over the economy and he's trying to fuck shit even worse at the last moment to screw over trump
he's a cunt

He did some good things. But in my opinion he did more harm than good. Even if that harm was through inaction.

Daily reminder that Sup Forums will praise Trump regardless of how terrible he does the job.

>Italy

nice irony

my favorite development we've had under a president of color is how much race relations have healed

Why in the ever living fuck would he expand the definition of deportation to make himself look worse for his own party?

It's still Obama's fault on the ACA because he should have reminded conservatives that the original draft was the EXACT FUCKING THING everyone has wanted since Truman. Fuck, it'd be called Nixoncare if it wasn't for Watergate cos the original draft of the ACA had bipartisan support.

I'll concede on the Syria thing and shift the blame to everyone. We still should have never got involved unless there was a defence pact I didn't know about.

Let the comservatives chimp out over military spending. It wouldn't be a problem if we'd just stop sticking our noses into other nations' business.

4-5/10

In history will be completely unremarkable aside from being Black. And that won't get as much attention as you think.

>Or at least not as bad as the right wingers made him out to be?
You're right
He was worse.

Far from being the worst president ever, but still below average

After 8 years of an Obama presidency, Democrats lost the House, the Senate, and the White House in the most unprecedented groundswell of working class voter support for the most unprecedented candidate in American history.

After 8 years of Reagan, America elected one of the most milquetoast presidents in history just because it wanted 4 more years of Republican leadership.

You can't spin that.

He was a shit president who sabotaged his own agenda by over-reaching in his first 2 years. Never worked with congress after he lost it, because he's an ideologue and arrogant. Like another user said, his only real accomplishment was getting elected and re-elected as a half-black man.

As long as president elect trump is different from president trump, i think everything will be okay.

Berlusconi had a deal with Gaddafi to keep the immigrants from coming to Italy, it's thanks to Obongo and the EU puppets if you're being invaded by shitskins

Not a friend of us in the UK. So much for 'special relationship'.

Take the Ikea meatballs out of your ass Swede

>pointless involvement with Syria.
>Both left and right wanted Assad gone in the beginning. Majority of Americans wanted US involvement in Syria.
Majority wanted it? That's a laughable statement. Not many wanted to get involved in Syria, and it wasn't until Russia got involved that even Obama/Clinton wanted to go in. The involvement isn't even the biggest issue, giving arms to Syrian rebels, who we knew nothing about, turned out to bite us in the ass as many turned out to be mercenaries, ISIS members, or ISIS sympathizers. You know, kind of like how arming Libyan rebels to over throw Gaddafi bit us in the ass.

>More war spending overall
>Again, conservatives would chimp out if he had cut military budget.
Conservatives don't want MORE war spending, they want local military bolstering. So increase spending locally, pull out of non strategic locations. Don't be ignorant.

>he deported a record number of spics.
>This is good.
This notion is an absolute falsehood. He adjusted deportations to include immigrants caught at the border and turned away. Presidents before him only counted immigrants who had made it into the country, settled, and were removed as deportations. This manipulative way of counting deportations has inflated his "deportation" numbers, but is an utter falsehood. His true deportation numbers are very low.

wtf is this even supposed to convey?

>thinks we should intervene in other countries politics

You must be new here

>decent

He will have the highest Approval rating of any modern president leaving office.

And he didn't even need to implement Sharia law to do it

look at his legacy, he is maybe one of the worst presidents of all time

He'll go down in history as a mediocre president who won the Nobel Peace Prize for literally dindunuffin.

>never his fault
>ever
This is what people in a cult say about their leader.

>This is what people in a cult say about their leader

So like Trump supporters on Sup Forums?

He was pretty bad, about the same as Bush but less likeable

>now that the dust has settled...

are these shills even trying anymore??

When you have the press eating the corn out of your shit, coupled with presidential candidates with high disapproval ratings, then things tend to get warped.

fuk u
worst ever by large margin 8t to 28t 7 years
8t=all 20+ prez

That's great. Trump can use that for shillary and the podestas

he promised Hope and Change(TM) and didn't deliver

No actually trump is fucking up with some of his choices for cabinet. But see - I can actually admit that -
>OBama voters ever admitting Obama did anything wrong ever

Also Trump was about breaking the smug ass hats of the left (like you) - he wont change shit.

>Trump being a god
No... That is how you look at leaders - not how I look at leaders. That is the difference between a cuck and an alpha. I am critical of the leader I elect - I dont suck his dick and make excuses ... or threads about how

>Hey guys he was decent right?

top kek

I wanna fuck a native Swede so badly...

>Now that the dust has settled

This is CTR speak. You keep making this fucking thread every other day and you need to understand that this War-Hawk president is no better than Bush Jr. on a bad day.

Do you like Swedish people as well?

>Sweden
>sucking black cocks

Nothing new under the sun

No, he has been terrible.

He wasn't "the worst president ever," no.
But Obamacare was a mangled disaster that completely backfired and ended up raising the cost of healthcare for most people. He deliberately exacerbated race issues. His indecisiveness in the middle east led for the rise of ISIS, which now threatens us all. I would say he was pretty bad.

I think Pierce and a few others may have been worse.

>we don't see Trump as a god

His title is literally God Emperor on Sup Forums. Wew lad.

Don't do it, you'll catch the gay and multiculturalism.

>taking that seriously

Jesus are you like 80 years old?

Obama played 4D Chess: "Divide and Conquer" edition. As little Marco said long ago, Obama knew exactly what he was doing. Compare the issues we were facing before his election to the issues we are facing now. The divide in our country is greater than ever.

he towed the party line as about 80% of his presidency, continuing bombing campaigns, wars around the world, bailout for banks, etc. he was mostly a shill for the system just like all presidents since FDR. Other than that, he tried to accomplish a lot of nice things that he fucked up on like obamacare, which has been a curse on my life (but is supposedly getting better next year). Republicans stopped him from doing almost anything he wanted to do.

He was a great person to BE president, but his presidency was mediocre.

WEAK PASTA BY SWEDISH KEK.TXT

Combine this with his gun control push early in his second term and you have a pretty lousy president in my opinion.

> Republicans want to gut social programs
> My taxes don't get any lower still

Why the fuck would I vote Republican? At least the dems were throwing money at problems. With Republicans in charge, my money just disappears.

You literally can't deny that Trump has a cult of personality here, buddy. Ironic or not.

This is why I don't like Obama, when I look at the shit he's done, it's literally text book subversion. He's made people hate the police, encouraged rioters under one Soros, and disenfranchised our military. The man worsened our relationship to numerous countries, while encouraging the Merkel and her ilk to make Europe worse.

I don't even know what good he's actually done. Gay marriage I guess? And that's debatable, considering how that's leading to this stupid tranny craze.

> America is in better shape than 8 years ago
> Every other country is worse (UK, Syria)

IDK think he did pretty good. Everyone else is retarded I think.

He wasn't allowed to do jack shit b/c of congress, which is the only reason his 8 years wasn't an outright disaster.

Nearly everything he actually got passed was fucked up. Ending the Cuba embargo and killing the king of islam was pretty good tho.

Power is meant to be exercised.

>Ironic or not.
I find it hard to believe that you don't see the important difference there, desu.

He was absolute dogshit and did nothing of value

>Racked up 10 trillion in debt

>weakened our strategic military dominance world wide

>allies are pissed at us

>enemies are emboldened

>country is more divided than ever

>labor participation rate lowest since carter

>new records of poverty and food stamps

>infringed on the constitution repeatedly

>fast and furious

>legalized propaganda

>wall st crony

>ISIS and radical Islam stronger than ever before

>Islamist sympathizer

He wasn't the worst ever. But he sucked and is in the top 5.

Leaf bringing the bantz. Rare indeed

Oh yeah I forgot to add Obamacare to my list. Duh I'm stupid. Yeah this guy was a joke

I don't think Obama was bad, just really ineffective. He only accomplished one thing, his health care law.

>Sweden

Yeah that shitty law is not an accomplishment. It's a liability

He actually accomplished a lot despite opposition from both his own party and the Republicans in the house. Honestly, there's only so much a president can do when everyone is obstructing him.

No. He is fucking terrible. Get him out.

Obama is literally flawless

He completely destroyed the Democrats through his own incompetency. And he'll probably stutter his way through the UN destroying that as well.

Seriously, Bestest President EVER.

Name one thing that didn't go to shit.

Totally agree. im literally shaking thinking about what trump is going to do to racist xenophobic sexophobic, alchoholic white male islamophobic cis gender twin binary homophobic racist destroy this country. If he gets elected im moving to Canada.

When all's said and done, we may find that Obama is one of the good guys...I hope. Remember that Wikileaks email where Obama received his marching orders from Citigroup. They demanded he put Hillary in State Dept.

>Racist
>Xenophobic
>Etc

There it is, the memorized sound bite.

I love how they write and list it the same way every time. It's literally a living breathing copy pasta coming out of libs suck holes

He ruined America's reputation with Israel and helped Iran get access to nuclear weapons.

Thank God Trump is going to fix all of that.

This nigger set race relations back 40 years.
He was BLM: The President. "Nice clock Ahmed!"

I can't wait for this nigger to leave.