Seriously wtf? Did we get played?

Seriously wtf? Did we get played?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/10/19/donald-trump-ny1-2008-hillary-clinton-kfile-jnd-orig.cnn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>showing the opponent your hand
You think Trump is stupid?

What's even left to investigate?

Nobody found anything because she never did anything.

You guys did get played, but in 4D

>breitbart.com
clickbait shit let's wait and see what happens

If Breitbart is publishing this, there is some sort of ruse going on, like when Trump pretended to be his own publicist. I don't know what the plan is, but the media is getting played again.

People literally believed what a business man was selling them.

You gullible rubes fell for it.
The Clintons always skate.
Call it professional courtesy.

Yes, you got played just like the rest of the GOP. Trump isn't some white supremacist and he isn't some revolutionary. He's a rich guy who wanted power so he could have a better legacy.

>Used to be a democrat
>Ran for president under the reform party
>Says a few soundbites about a wall and suddenly every inbred hick in the south is supporting him.

He played you retards like a damn fiddle.

we want her in jail for the scum she is.

Lets go through a scenario...

Trump announces he plans to follow up on the Clinton administration when he becomes president...

In Obama's final months he was a bullshit weak ass charge brought on Hillary and then Pardons her...

Obama stumps Trump.

In my opinion, the criminal case was kind of a means to an end to ensure Clinton lost the election.
Now that she's been defeated, I don't have any great bloodlust in my heart demanding to see her in prison. We can rest assured that she will never abuse political power for monetary gain again.

Same old, same old.

Back in the 2000's, democrats Pelosi and Conyers ran their election campaigns on the promise to impeach Cheney. They got elected, and then promptly tried to forget they ever said it.

>CTR still hanging around Sup Forums this late after the election
Time for you to go now.

>If Breitbart is publishing this
Did you even read the article? It's not their story. Kellyane Conway went on Morning Joe and gave the statement.

No you are just retarded, he didn't even get inaugurated. Fuck off ctr shill.

Her depression and anger from not winning is probably crippling enough to count as prison.

i don't give a shit but I KNOW the military is going to throw a shit fit over this so trump can't let it lie. if he wants a shot at a second term he'll have to address this soon.

They should be worried. Now it will be pedo charges

He and Putin should focus on Soros anyways

You're still getting a fence that burger tax shekels will pay for.

>doesn't understand u.s. civics

the prez doesn't determine who is investigated/charged. the attorney general does.

I like how the left is trying to use even this against us. REMEMBER: They will try anything and everything to divide us.

I agree but trump said he would do it though
media over here says he broke a big promise he made during the election campain

>We can rest assured that she will never abuse political power for monetary gain again.
You don't understand how people like her view the world. Rest assured that her next move will be to immediately begin to abuse her position as an ex presidential candidate to worm her way to a position of power in her party and abuse that position for financial gain.

>goes after political opponent and throws her in jail
>Obama would just pardon her ass anyway, her followers would lap it up as Obama sweeping in and saving her at the last minute from a dictator

Or what you could do if you were smart is do exactly what Trump is doing. Stepping back away from it all and let the law deal with it.

Just like how Trump backpedalled on 69 minutes and then we see his secretary of homeland security's plans to secure the entire boarder, drop refugee count to 0 etc.

He is making himself appear moderate then he will strike when it's too late for the media to stop him.

are you kidding me? Fucking Trump better be trolling

>Trump doesn't wish to pursue

True, he probably doesn't. Nobody said anything about Jeff Sessions, on the other hand.

No, you didn't get played. We didn't get played. But there's effectively no route by which to actually prosecute Hillary.

The classified emails? Can't actually prove willful intent, which is an important part of the relevant laws. Obstruction? She didn't delete the emails her own self or order it - some private contractor claims he did it (right after getting immunity deal).

There's no way to actually convict her, even though we know she's guilty as all hell and ludicrously slimy. The Clintons are great at that, surrounding themselves with scum and shady dealings and managing to stay unindictable while everyone around them gets arrested.

Never announce your plans.

> they thought he would send Clinton to jail.......

Just another puppet

Yes.
Can't way to see the mental gymnastics Sup Forums will have to do to justify Trump when he doesn't deliver half of the stuff he promised.

Of course you retarded trump sheeple

surely after 18 months of constant lying about trump and his policies the media has now decided to tell the whole unvarnished truth
Guess I'm a cruzmissile now

Sup Forums = useful idiots: the board.

>Trump loves Jews
>Sup Forums now loves Jews
>Trump doesn't arrest Hillary
>lel who cares amirite?

You guys are the biggest cucks in the world.

Nigger the guy who literally owns Breitbart and Kellyane both work directly for Trump.

I smell a ruse cruise.

>yet another concern shill
he can't do anything till jan 20th, any unnecessary boatrocking will just be that much more fuel for obama to try and pull something to halt the transition, and Trump wants to keep it bloodless.

you can bet your ass heads are going to start rolling on Jan 21st though

You should be more concerned with the price tag of his economic policies. That's literally the only thing we should be concerned about.

This. The Clinton Foundation is already under FBI investigation, so his work is being done for him. If they discover illegal activity (which they certainly will), he can then press charges. Pushing any harder at the moment would hurt his image. Remember, he hired Sessions as AG for a reason.

He's gonna do something on January 21st

>concern shill

Go back to /r/the_donald. Concern ______ was not a thing on Sup Forums until Reddit started to annex this board.

Really? I think the democrats will be smart enough to realize she is dead politically. I have already seen plenty of party members talking about the need to reshape their party image.

>concern shill trying to play his reddit card
So predictable, you can set your watch by it

>not even in office yet
>already going back on his words

You've got to be fucking kidding.
Why?

You're great Mexican "wall" is going to be a series of fences

GOD DAMNIT

TRUMP NEVER PROMISED A CRIMINAL PROSECUTION OF CLINTON

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE DAVID BROCK

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD MEDIA MATTERS!

GET OUT

You're seriously newfag cancer. "Concern trolling" was never a Sup Forums thing.

Have faith in Kek, you will be pleasantly surprised.
At some point charges will be recommended and it will be far removed form Trump's discretion. By the time the charges make it around the Clinton Foundation will be as dry as Hillary's pussy. She's finished.

That's probably accurate.

>newfag cancer
Look at the shill, his Sup Forums lingo book is 8 years out of date

>bogans trying to play mental gymnastics

I'm sorry you were born retarded, user. Life must be rough for you. But I'll tell you a secret: If Clinton or Obama or Comey knew that there were any real case against them, she'd have been pardoned a week after the election.

She conceded so fucking fast despite having the popular vote and the media.
A deal was probably made on an airport runway somewhere.

Gross negligence. My employees and I come into contact with classified information on a daily basis and never once have we had a piece of information leaked. She had a server with thousands of classified documents and allowed personnel without a security clearance and not read on to specific information to access this information, as well as making the information available to be accessed by other countries. She DID do something wrong.

You smell quite a bit like David Brock

What cologne is it that you are wearing?

>Le "lock her up!" chants at mostly all his rallies.

he even brought this up during the so called debates. Dudes just another mouthpiece for repubs and isn't going to anything he said.

But hey at least now he'll die knowing that he was a successful business man, kind father, and a president of a country.

>"Because you'd be in jail"

She fucking lost dude, she'll never be near politics again, what more do you want? I hate her too but come on.

>Le "lock her up!" chants at mostly all his rallies.

What did Trump do during each and every one of those?

Fuck off dick shit

This

If Trump says anything about 'I'm going to get those Clintons' then the entire FBI investigation is screwed as it will just be seen as a partisan witch hunt in court.

There's also issues too, remember Obama never opened up war crimes investigations into Bush and Cheney when he definitely could have and all liberal hawks were calling for it after his 2008 crowning as King Nig.

I have a horrible feeling guys

A really bad feeling

What is Pence doing right now?

Is he talking with the congress?

Can they impeach Trump as soon as they don't need him anymore?

I'm scared.

he doesn't want her to flee to pedo island before he can get her dumb shits.

>A hypothetical statement, relating to the past,during the debate, is an official policy for the Trump administration

Get the fuck out David Brock

this

this (sadly)
i still want to believe but can't help think he'll probably dissapoint like obamas 8 years of """change""" and """hope"""

Generally jailing your political rivals looks pretty bad OP

fake, faggot

Breitbart publishes dumb shit all the time.

No

He won't serve his full term. He's already trying his hardest to fuck himself with his nepotism.

Which statements are 'hypothetical' and which aren't?

I can't tell anymore.

Fuck, he isn't even in the chair yet and I feel like there are so many broken promises with this and the "Virtual Wall" shit

Youre a fucking retard thats why
Trump himself will do nothing, now Sessions on the other hand...

>Email charges
Obviously he's going to pin her on the Foundation stuff

>1776
Nice

waaat

meh not a trump fag, but give the guy a pass still early to chimp out

autobots lets roll out

He doesn't want to. But other people will.
Words play. Like when Hillary said I did not send confidential or received confidential emails. There wasn't a confidential classification ( classified was the right terminology) so she was not lying.

That's fine; Chaffetz does.

>Hillary's campaign had a published plan on her website for improving the rural areas and helping them adapt to modern economy
>Trump did not

:^) A New York Billionaire not taking the time of day to publish a plan for the rural areas, and instead goes for memes and soundbites? Color me surprised.

>Trump locks up his political opponent at a time when people are rooting
>immediately has a civil war on his hands and may even get impeached
Are you guys retarded?

>trump is saying nothing definite either way, just "doesn't wish" or "doesn't want"
>the entire media is ALREADY (i thought it would take another week or two) bascically calling for him to investigate the clintons BEFORE becoming president
>setting the fucking master persuader up perfectly to say 'man i was willing to let it go but it seems the world really wants hillary in jail'

They're all playing his game. They think he's the opponent but he's the DM, the referee, the fucking STADIUM

It's unreal

>Which statements are 'hypothetical' and which aren't?

why not try listening to what Trump himself actually says instead of some "insider" from a fucking MSM interview

> say no investigation before being sworn in as President

> Obama chooses not to cause a Constitutional crisis by pardoning someone for crimes that we don't know about yet. Besides she hates the cunt anyway and she's safe.

> Trump's sworn in.

> his new AG nails the cunt to the wall

Jack shit will happen till February at the very earliest. For now, it's just rumor and panic. Enjoy yourself.

Not to mention this is Kellyane the woman who concern trolled the media by implying that Trump was "softening" his immigration stance. The media then told everyone that Trump was betraying the, hyping it up.

And then 1 week later he gave his fucking 90% Hitler speech.

Then why did he show it during the debate?

This - gives no reason to pardon clinton by going this route

This is a brilliant move by Trump actually.

We all know that the CLINTON FOUNDATION is under investigation.....heavily

If he said he will go on a "witch hunt" against Hellary, this would look on the surface like an act of targeting political foes.

Instead, he now takes himself out of the picture, and allows the DOJ to go after the Foundation and the new FBI reccomends prosecution of them ALL, including Hellary, but it no longer is a "personal witchhunt"

This also allows Trump to move forward with a MUCH more important witch hunt of SOROS, for his domestic terror orgnizations.

The Clinton Foundation IS BEING LOOKED INTO and INVESTIGATED.

Conway saying this is simply to take away the appearance of a personal vendetta. Also, VERY smart to hold this over the clintons head as leverage, basically saying that he wont go after her personally now, BUT if she starts to fuck around behind the scenes, this can change at the drop of a hat.

SOROS will be the target of the witch hunt a la Al Capone back in the day. The people in the Clinton Foundation are STILL under heavy investigation and WILL certianly be heavly looked into by the new DOJ under Sessions.

This is 4D chess, not linear thinking.

It was a smart strategic move by Trump by all measures if one has the ability to read between the lines.

Meant to say rioting.

fpbp

roll hjlhjlk

Something tells me the swamp is going to get 20 feet deeper in the next 4 years.

cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/10/19/donald-trump-ny1-2008-hillary-clinton-kfile-jnd-orig.cnn

watch this you morons

Hard to, since he has taken a shift from what was interesting about him.

>BUILD WALL
Nah just some wire
>Lock her up!
Nah the Clinton's are nice people.
>Drain the Swamp
Proceeds to get some lobbyists and other politicians in there.
>Obamacare has got to go!
Nah it's staying and being modified.

Obama there is no need to pardon Clinton, clearly Trump has no intention of prosecuting her.

not a broken promise. he just won't pursue it publicly. he can't allow current president nigger to protect Hillary. there are already benchwarmers on deck ready to nail her dirty cunt to the wall. and with all the libtards doing their faggotry across the nation, he doesn't want to dump more fuel onto the fire because he put Bernie 2.0 in prison. it's just a waiting game.

Trump is playing 4D chess. remember that.

who cares?

Wall> Clinton Prison

You played yourself