Daily reminder that Donald Trump told us during campaign that he would relay to the American people who really brought...

daily reminder that Donald Trump told us during campaign that he would relay to the American people who really brought down the Twin Towers.

He better not go back on this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/02/17/trump_you_will_find_out_who_really_knocked_down_the_world_trade_center_secret_papers_may_blame_saudis.html
youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s
yournewswire.com/trump-im-reopening-911-investigation/
youtube.com/watch?v=6UVZutjXIpc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do you have the recording of that?

Those digits

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/02/17/trump_you_will_find_out_who_really_knocked_down_the_world_trade_center_secret_papers_may_blame_saudis.html

he says it at the bluffton, SC rally. I'm not letting this shit slide.

Cool, thanks. I'll save it just to be safe.

I'm surprised it isn't mentioned more here

I think it just got slid by all the wojack and frog shitposters.

I really hope he opens a proper new 9/11 investigation

Pro tip:

He's gonna go back on it.

We all know that Israel attacked the USA on 9/11 now the proof: youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s

Everyone here knows it was Saudis with Mossad help.

15 of the 19 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia

Were you like 5 when 9/11 happened?

God dammit this

It just isn't on his mind right now. Next year, in September, it's going to be his priority though. Believe me.

just like prosecuting hillary?

kek

well I hope you're wrong

Obama declassified the final chapter in august. The saudis financed 9/11 and most of the hijackers were Saudi.

HAHAHAHAHAHA those fucking digits

Wrong.

Watch the mother fucking video.

We all know that Israel attacked the USA on 9/11 now the proof: youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s

Maybe he found out it actually was the jews

>We all know that Israel attacked the USA on 9/11
We all know that arabs are like hebrews
When arabs rape and kill they blame hebrews
When hebrews rape and kill they blame arabs
Semites can't fool people around the world anymore

" Trump: I’m Reopening 9/11 Investigation"
" “Why did the administration at the time not take legal means against Saudi Arabia? Weren’t 19 of the high-jackers from Saudi Arabia?"
" “These missing pages point to the direct involvement of the government of Saudi Arabia. Why are these being kept secret? Who has to gain from these games of secrecy?” "
" There are a lot of questions that need answering, and they were never going to be addressed under a Clinton presidency with all her ties to Saudi Arabia."
yournewswire.com/trump-im-reopening-911-investigation/

The last 3 digits of your post about 9/11 are..... 911. Guys, meme magic is REAL.

>Everyone here knows it was Saudis with Mossad help
Everyone here knows as well that the Koran is the New Torah

fuck off wayne

thanks, your post lead me to read what a semite actually is. one thing I missed regardless of all the reading, and an important one!

He meant the Saudis, but he's not going to blame it on them. He is already very clearly heading towards a confrontation course with Iran, and this will mean he will kiss Saudi-ass like every president before him.

We already know who did it -

youtube.com/watch?v=6UVZutjXIpc

The jews?

Actually the royal family of Saudi Arabia is jew and this is the House of Saud that rules the islamic world

Are you stupid?

15 of the 19 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia

Fuck off satan

t. simple minded nip who can't think outside the box

third nuke when?