Christians btfo

when did you realise that jesus was not white?
its scientifically proven.

popularmechanics.com/science/health/a234/1282186/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YrGVeB_SPJg
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/people-cultures-in-the-bible/jesus-historical-jesus/did-jesus-exist/
images.slideplayer.com/22/6404048/slides/slide_3.jpg
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/people-cultures-in-the-bible/jesus-historical-jesus/did-jesus-exist
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Considering I don't even look at Russians as being "White" or even Polish, then obviously Jesus was never going ot be white.

>German flag
Surprise surprise its Mohammad von Cuckenberg here to tell you why we should all abandon our religions and join the cult of the moon god

>sandnigger religion
>not white
>no shit

i am christian myself

It’s not even scientifically proven that he is not a fictional character.
What the fuck, Ali?

Jesus is fictional

>sandnigger religion
do you know that nearly every country in europe has been christian?

Jesus was black KYS white boi

no he isnt, his cures and the stories around him are fictional, but its proven that jesus has lived at times when augustus was emperor of rome

>his cures and the stories around him are fictional
Someday you will grow up, little fedora

There's more historic evidence for Jesus than Alexander the Great.

>muh Jesus isn't a beautiful Nordic man with baby blue eyes

Doesn't bother me at all.

correction: they are not proven. you happy now maricon?

Those stories first appeared when the Roman Empire was christianized. It’s fairy tales.

No, it hasn't. Jesus never existed, Jesus is a Roman meme.

S A T O R
A R E P O
T E N E T
O P E R A
R O T A S

That's not Jesus dummy. That's a poorly done composite of three Semitic skulls that are roughly 2000 years old.

>Stormfaggot
I don't see you as white either

Sure, fedoras will just explain anything in any convenient way

youtube.com/watch?v=YrGVeB_SPJg

Of course it's a fucking German

No, there isn't. There's little no evidence Jesus existing.

You forgot to add that several features are completely made up. The lips, the open eyes, the raised, arched eyebrows, the short air (which isn't what back then was considered to be short) or the short beard (it had to be long enough for others to grab it as mockery)

Is not there a part on the bible that says that Jesus was ugly?
I remember it.

It just says he was not beautiful in some extraordinary way

I realised he wasn't white when I realised he never existed.

And twilight is a best selling novel.

biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/people-cultures-in-the-bible/jesus-historical-jesus/did-jesus-exist/

Historic evidence is evidence in the form of records kept by credible historians. The earliest contemporary writing about Jesus were written 300 years after his supposed death and doesn't mention him by name. All other writings are based on the bible which also features unicorns and a man living in a whale.

He was from israel of course he wasnt fucking white

images.slideplayer.com/22/6404048/slides/slide_3.jpg

>Germany
>talking shit about Jesus

Remember that black cop?
He looks kinda dumb but was a great guy who got killed by BLM?

you don't need to be >le Aryan,its the soul that matters

But op and his kin see nothing but superficial human traits

Of course jesus was historical. Dont be a fedora.

>Unicorns

At this point I know you are parroting what you read in some fedora blog. Which is not surprising, since that lazyness and retardation is typical for atheists

This is what Jesus looked like.

>biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/people-cultures-in-the-bible/jesus-historical-jesus/did-jesus-exist

According to that site, the answer is that there is no evidence, so we had to make up a bunch because it was "all there is."

>Tacitus’s last major work, titled Annals, written c. 116–117 C.E.

Well after Jesus

>Lucian of Samosata (c. 115–200 C.E.) was a Greek satirist

Well after Jesus and A FUCKING SATIRIST

>Some ossuaries (bone boxes) have come to light that are inscribed simply with the name Jesus (Yeshu or Yeshua‘ in Hebrew), but no one suggests that this was Jesus of Nazareth.

This is an odd thing to add and a lie. People have suggested it was Jesus of the Bible, there is even a documentary about it called "The Jesus Family Tomb." You want to accept this evidence? Then Jesus was married and has a child. Not exactly the Bible story.

So no, there's no evidence.

i am a christian myself, i just wanted to tell all these lunatic christians who believe in
>muhhh white jesus!!! let me be racist
that jesus wasnt white

>Shroud of Turin
>credible

kek

A unicorn wow that's so unrealistic wish It was more realistic like real life where we live on a circle that floats in darkness now that is very logical and realistic...oh wait.

Pretty much everyone agrees now Jesus was a real person, even your credible historians believe jesus was real

It is far more unlikely that the gospels are fiction than that they are third fourth etc hand testimony to the existence of an actual person

Doesn't matter really
>Jesus=god
Doesn't really matter what vessel of a body he chooses

That doesn't mean niggers are OK by any means

(((scientifically proven)))

Again, of course it's a fucking German cuck poster. You're just as worthless as Sweden and Canada now

The shroud of turin has had quite a lot of scientific studies / analysis done on it.
It's a strange piece of cloth to say the least

>the answer is that there is no evidence
No matter what you say regarding anything I can dismiss it saying there is not evidence. I can explain anything away, as explained in Also, the fact that he was a satirist is irrelevant, a satirist mentions well known public, real figures that have influence. 115-200 CE is not well after Jesus etc etc

Even if God himself appeared before you, you would say "it is aliens with advanced technology, there is no evidence!" the same way the jews tried to explain Jesus miracles by saying he was a sorcerer who performed satanic arts

No, they don't.

are you triggered, stormfag?

:^)

The Shroud of Turin is quite credible for those who have studied it a little instead of talking about "muh carbon analysis" from 1988 which not even atheists take seriously

LMAO Right, it's more likely that magic is real than the Roman made up some bullshit propaganda.

1/46 cherokee has spoken

Jesus stayed Eurasian... didn't get turned black.

Jesus stayed Caucasian... Jesus is "American White."

GTFO.

They even gave Jesus a higher Neanderthal factor... to make him even more Eurasian looking.

Whites win again... Science favors the white man.

>[N]either human effort nor the emperor’s generosity nor the placating of the gods ended the scandalous belief that the fire had been ordered [by Nero]. Therefore, to put down the rumor, Nero substituted as culprits and punished in the most unusual ways those hated for their shameful acts … whom the crowd called “Chrestians.” **The founder of this name, Christ** [Christus in Latin], had been executed in the reign of Tiberius by the procurator Pontius Pilate … Suppressed for a time, the deadly superstition erupted again not only in Judea, the origin of this evil, but also in the city [Rome], where all things horrible and shameful from everywhere come together and become popular.5

OK written about 100 years after the supposed restriction. Doesn't mention by name and discusses no actual evidence that this guy existed, was who he said he was, etc. In fact tacitus' source for this person's existence is, once again, the Christians, and he seems to take their word for it mainly because a) someone had to start their teachings and more importantly b) he's not impressed either way.

Christianity was one of hundreds of cults who claimed their founder rose the deadly, cured diseases, feed the hungry, restricted, etc. And that's the meat of the question.
Was there some physical person who fit the role of Jesus? Yes, literally hundreds.
Were any of them named Jesus? Maybe.
Were any of them magic? No.

I grew up being taught the Jesus was not white.
>Black Jesus

No, literally just told me he was middle eastern.

115 years is a long fucking time, particularly back then. Are you aware of what the 1900s was like? Or is it more likely they're referencing some bullshit story. I'm better you know more bullshit people from the 1200s than real people, like Robin Hood and Aladin. Show me some ACTUAL EVIDENCE please.

Tenured historians all agree that questioning the historicity of Jesus is a great way to ruin your career.

It isn't. 115 years is nothing, specially considering the events in those years. Again, I redirect you to youtube.com/watch?v=YrGVeB_SPJg so that you can see what your "show me evidence!" actually means

The artists of the reconstruction made him even more non-negro.

They made him look Neanderthal or Cro-Magnon... ancient Eurasian.

>when did you realise that jesus was not white?
He's a Jew, so I always knew.

"Insults" because you have no counter argument. But yeah, people totally know exactly what was happening 115 years ago despite the fact that NO ONE WROTE IT DOWN. It totally makes more sense for magic to be real, YUP

>Even if God himself appeared before you, you would say "it is aliens
>Counter incredulity is the best argument

The reason the things that move your should don't move mine is because I acknowledge in all situations that magic isn't real and you only do so in most situations.

I know no man walked on water, not because of a lack of historic documentation, but because of the nature of water and human beings.

I know the moon isn't made of cheese, not because I can't smell any cheese, but because I know what cheese is and the moon cannot be made out of it.

Many people now perfectly know the most important events in the area from 80 years ago. People did wrote down what Christ did. There you have the gospels.

Again, youtube.com/watch?v=YrGVeB_SPJg

Ever study the history of antiquity? We have more evidence for Jesus' existence than we do for any other figure. Prove that Alexander the Great existed. Prove that Plutarch wasn't just making shit up when writing about Rome.

"Magic" for you is anything you are not familiar with. You are just a limited, little fedora in denial who creates myths to try to explain reality while limiting it to the petty things he knows.

I will continue answering when you prove you exist.

>115 years is nothing
This is a stupid claim to make. Why did you think you could just say this and be taken seriously?

Because I'm not a retarded fedora in denial with no knowledge about a topic whatsoever

All that matters is that Kek is green.

>Even if God himself appeared before you, you would say "it is aliens with advanced technology

Good point guess i belief in aliens now

The gospels were also written well after the supposed time of Jesus. And Jesus wouldn't have been an important event. And no, I doubt you know any the names, without google, of any important religious figures from 80 years ago. Which is less than the timeframe of the written accounts.

And you have special knowledge that makes you enlightened and imortant. take a number because there's are millions of people with the exact same claim that talk about contradictory things.

Nice set up to excuse yourself from having to explain yourself. Probably would work on most 13 year olds. If I'm not real then you're being made a fool of by a chatbot.

>who creates myths to try to explain reality
That's literally what religion is

Every post has a higher insult/argument ratio.

>The gospels were also written well after the supposed time of Jesus
Nope, that argument is based on a position that assumes prophecies can't be true. That retarded claim has no basis. Even the Dead Sea Scrolls contain a fragment of the Gospel, an idea fedoras like you mocked, but in the end they swallowed their words.

There are no important religious figures from 80 years ago. Well, cardinals and saints, I guess.

Again, watch youtube.com/watch?v=YrGVeB_SPJg and you will get an idea of how much of a joke you are. Maybe your life will stop being a meaningless contradiction.

>Live in one of the hottest places in the world
>Meanwhile white people from another era start a war over the skin tone of Jesus, a man that couldn't have actual white skin or he'd suffer from extreme sun burns or even cancer
HMM

jesus was a jew

It's the other way round. Religion uses the proper tools, it explains reality through theology and revealed truth, something that isn't wordly.

What do myths do? They try to explain reality by limiting it to the well known things. Rain and other phenomena are given an explanation based on the actions people are familiar with. It is a pure extrapolation. Atheists do exactly that.

Jesus is fictional

Ah yes, the same (((scientists))) who claim that trannies are perfectly sane and that white nationalists are insane?

If you brought your car to a mechanic because of a knocking noise and that mechanic got on his knees and prayed to Jesus to tell him what was wrong, and then proceeded to tell you you needed an engine rebuild would you accept that answer?

>religion uses the right tools

Got an proof of this? Estimates put the gospels written AT BEST 60 years after Jesus died.

Wait, so you admit you try to limit the complexity and realities of existence to those of a car

You should stop blindly believing (((estimates))) based on absolutely nothing

It's also interesting how you demand "proof" but then try to defend your position using "estimates".

They don't claim anything like this, retard.

You fag gets thought jess was the only white guy in middle east and it went unnoticed?

Speaking of skin color.

I have never given Much thought To if the bible condems racism, I do feel somewhat conflicted.

I suppose deep down I would want us all To get along but it simply does not work that way on earth and especially not by cramping people of all Colors inside the same country.

What is your thoughts on this brothers?

So no, you have no evidence and are just spewing bullshit. Back to the original point, Jesus is fictional and there is no evidence he existed.

So the answer is "no"

Now you understand how I feel about all religious claims because I come at them with the same level of scrutiny as I do practical things in my life. That is what you're dishonestly calling "realities and existance" is actually a special category of information you've made where you have said it's ok to approach these ideas with a different set of tools, and much lower standards, than things like whether or.not your toilet flushes or if you have enough time to get to work.
I don't do that. I don't want to do that. I actually think it's gross when other people do that.
You see I already know that you know. I also know that when you read things like this you take a breather to shore up your cognitive armor. That you have a hot flash of emotion and then a long pause where you dare not actually think about the ideas until you're calm enough to focus on the audacity of someone to say these things.

Well stop it. Stop it. Right now while you're reading these exact words. Stop.

I never thought I'd start seeing fedoras arguing that Jesus never existed when there's more evidence for his existence than for people like Alexander the Great.
Cicero and Josephus mention him in their texts and both are pretty reliable historians.

Yes, back to the point where I point out how your claims for "evidence" are a joke: youtube.com/watch?v=YrGVeB_SPJg

I know you are using to parroting some blog, but the video is only 17 minutes long and it may help you see the light

Racism doesn't exist.

Again, do you admit you try to limit the complexity and realities of existence to those of a car?

>pre-arabic conquest Canaanite
>looks like a dude from Yemen or Oman

No one cares is Alexander the great existed or not. If it was discovered he was a fictional character to explain away some bizarre military events it would end up being an interesting link on people's Facebook walls. On the other hand, the existance, and more importantly the special status of Jesus, impacts multiple billions of people's concepts of public policy and morality.

That's just a double standard. You handcraft a methodology once you decide what you want to believe. You have decided that your skepticism will always be enough to reject Christianity.

Why would I care, what color a magician was?

The claims about Jesus being a magician remind me of those by certain chosen people

I'll cut.to the chase. Your question is nonsense and you are using my refusal to answer it as an excuse to not answer my question. And even if I answered it you'd use my answer as an opportunity to go on an epistomological tangent.

You don't have to actually type your answer to my questions though. You're still answering them. By sticking to your original response you're telling me that you know what you're doing but you're going to keep doing it. Well I gotta say, if your goal was.to change my mind you're absolutely not doing it. And if your goal was to make your position look good in front of others I don't think you're doing that either.

That's hardly proof.

look, if you made this thread is because deep inside you feel inferior because you are not white or mixed
that sensation will never go away

My question is quite relevant, since it shows yours isn't. I am not afraid to answer "no" to your question, since that is a practical affair, not a situation where someone tries to know reality. Your comparison is nonsense.

I would just use your answer to show how you live in a cavern, among shadows, blindly following your favorite myths by which you can extrapolate what you believe to be familiar with and pretend you know anything about the world.

Only a retard thinks jesus is white