Are there any redpilled books of fiction? Can be literally anything, new or classic...

Are there any redpilled books of fiction? Can be literally anything, new or classic, just want something that isn't pushing a leftist narrative.

Other urls found in this thread:

chooseyourstory.com/story/eternal
chooseyourstory.com/story/necromancer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

camp of the saints

Fun Fact: the name Harry Potter comes from Lovecraft

I always recommend this book to my normie friends. Yes, it's babby-tier, but it's a great way to get them started on the red pill.

that book is too fucking long.

the bible

the castle by kafka

Also Turner Diaries

Goodnight Moon

Growth of the Soil by Knud Hamsun
>pic related

also:
Storm of Steel
Starship Troopers

>Harry Potter was stolen from the movie Troll.

Thanks bros. I'll get them ordered by the end of the day.

Is this Lovecraft man of any significance? I enjoy horror novels, even like a bit of the Steven King when he's not being an absolute shill.

>storm of steel

every time someone calls Junger redpilled it makes me ill.

Read On the Marble Cliffs and The Glass Bees.

Junger believed in the brotherhood of arms and an honorable government dictated by tradition, but redpilled as defined here is quite the opposite of Junger's beliefs. Also, Junger wrote that when he was 20, and repudiated his most pro-war beliefs.

mein kampf

Lovecraft is a formative force in modern horror. His redpilled nature is questionable though, in that his racial and political views are simply those of an elite 19th century intellectual.

Also Soumission

>Animal farm
>Fahrenheit 451

The Prince by Maquiavelo

Dostoevsky

This is a good book but the image made me cringe. Also his novel Hunger is very good, a misanthropic character study in the vein of Steppenwolf or Notes from Underground

Lovecraft wrote a poem titled "On the Creation of Niggers", and had a cat named Niggerman.

Here's the poem.

When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

What sort of themes are 'redpilled' in fantasy and fiction books?

I guess a futuristic dystopia is a common theme.

Most of Heinlein's stuff actually.

Was just going to recommend The Moon is a Harsh Mistress. Fucking great read.

Anything 'evil'.
The bad guys are usually proud, and value strength, (see orcs in any fucking fantasy setting), while the good guys are multicultural pansies fighting for some ambiguous moral 'right'.

Starship Troopers is pretty good. I think a Terran Federation style government would fix a lot of the problems with degeneracy in government.

Probably my favorite book, of all time. But then again I don't read much anymore.

I didn't bring up fantasy, but it's a good question. I recall a book I picked up awhile back. I think it was called Tower of Babel or something similar. First part of it described metal dragons, I think in reference to planes. Can't remember how redpill it was but it was definitely dimmed down from your usual magic faggotry.

The Red and the Black by Stendhal
Cannery Row and To a God Unknown by Steinbeck
Light in August by Faulkner
No Exit by Sartre
The Stranger by Camus
The Castle by Kafka
Notes from Underground by Dostoyevski
A Defense of Ardor by Zagajewski

Those are my essential recommendations tbqh

The Red Book by Carl Jung

even though its called the red book its more green pill than red pill material

Book of the New Sun is quite good.

I'm only interested because I love fantasy, and want to pick up my writing hobby again now that I've moved back to MT for work. But I can't figure out what exact themes Sup Forums and the like agree upon as being redpilled.

Those seem more like they are left leaning. The victory of unique individuals from underprivileged groups or inter species/international unity against a powerful homogeneous force that wants to eliminate/enslave the poor or weak (orcs, megacorps, militaristic governments, ect.)

Thanks user, I'll add them to my list. I haven't heard of any of the books mentioned ITT, makes a man wonder.

Steinbeck is pretty leftist desu

If you like choose your adventure stories, here:

chooseyourstory.com/story/eternal

Also here:

chooseyourstory.com/story/necromancer

Those are the only two I can think of worth reading, both by the same guy.

I find most of Robert A Heinleins works to be fairly light and at the same time capable of being very thought provoking

t. Read Grapes of Wrath
Steinbeck is all American literature addressing the mythos and realities of America desu. It's leftist in the sense of depicting life of the lower classes but it does it with realism and wit.
Also to a God Unknown is completely different from most of his other words as it explores more esoteric themes and the limit of progressive modernity, fucking grade A book imho.

>words
*works

Might've answered your own question. And I've noticed the same. Leftist fantasy seems to be "the underdog" vs. the world. I've been writing on and off on a fantasy novel of my own but haven't picked it back up because what seemed like good material a few years ago seems cringey as fuck. It might be good for getting sheckels from the left but that's it.

Othello
Merchant of Venice.

(((Ayn Rand)))

A personal favorite of mine.