What comes trough your mind when you see your people engage in nigger activities?

What comes trough your mind when you see your people engage in nigger activities?

Other urls found in this thread:

comfy.moe/mcnhll.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"Why are white people complaining about cultural enrichment but having no white children?"

If I were their parent I would literally kill myself out of shame and dihonoru

Our daughter was approached last week by some girls in her class about forming an after school hip-hop dancing troupe. She declined and explained to me that hip-hop is for niggers.

I have never been so proud in my life.

my people? retards are not 'my people'

sadness.

fpbp

[desire to gas intensifies]

purge

I don't care that is my favorite view of the day

Like white guys who listen to rap in their car with the bass loud thinking they're straight out of Compton or something

Truly repulsive

sauce?

mfw neckbeards engage in weebo activities and start with "Mah wifu" talk

The executive level of the entertainment industry is overrun with self-serving jews who would sell their own mothers if it turned a profit.

White people young and old are very judicious with their money. Sure, they spend money but they prioritize. Those priorities include saving for retirement, saving to make an investment, saving for child expenses, saving for house repairs, saving for a new car, saving to pay college loans, saving to start a business, saving to pay mortgage, saving to pay electric bills, and saving to pay grocery bills. Then, if there is money left over, then white people will buy things like new phones, new music, new video games, and other non-essentials. As a result of all of those obligations, whites have far less time to idle.

However, around 25 years ago, the entertainment industry learned that black people do not save for anything and that black people don't have nearly the kinds of obligations that white people are attached to and therefore have far more idle time. The entertainment industry learned that blacks will spend money as soon as they get it, and they will spend it on non-essentials. The industry immediately shifted their focus on blacks because they discovered that blacks are far easier target to separate them from their money than whites are. Thus, coupled with an executive level composed of nearly all jews, you have an entertainment industry that caters mostly towards blacks.

The jews did this

what a gross pic.
It's hard to read what you said when you post such a disgusting gif next to your text.

Try posting it again but with a stock photo of a white woman standing in a wheat field or something.

#notMYpeople

you are how you act. i wouldn't talk to anyone that adopts that slutty inferior culture.

I'm literally shaking

Pic related is how I react externally and webm related is how I react internally:

comfy.moe/mcnhll.webm

>88
My exact thoughts.

I wonder how Sup Forums would feel if they knew that I like Sup Forums but also black women

Black people have a spark of humanity you won't find in other races. That's why every race likes to copy them

Ausgezeichnet

>Try posting it again

Roger that.

The executive level of the entertainment industry is overrun with self-serving jews who would sell their own mothers if it turned a profit.

White people young and old are very judicious with their money. Sure, they spend money but they prioritize. Those priorities include saving for retirement, saving to make an investment, saving for child expenses, saving for house repairs, saving for a new car, saving to pay college loans, saving to start a business, saving to pay mortgage, saving to pay electric bills, and saving to pay grocery bills. Then, if there is money left over, then white people will buy things like new phones, new music, new video games, and other non-essentials. As a result of all of those obligations, whites have far less time to idle.

However, around 25 years ago, the entertainment industry learned that black people do not save for anything and that black people don't have nearly the kinds of obligations that white people are attached to and therefore have far more idle time. The entertainment industry learned that blacks will spend money as soon as they get it, and they will spend it on non-essentials. The industry immediately shifted their focus on blacks because they discovered that blacks are far easier target to separate them from their money than whites are. Thus, coupled with an executive level composed of nearly all jews, you have an entertainment industry that caters mostly towards blacks.

Nobody cares about what you like :^)

>what a gross pic.

Sup Forums is dead.

That I should be allowed to fuck teenage girls

That it's a eugenics program and I like it.

That I'd wish they keep it private like everyone else.

dawww, canada

I don't copy them I just fuck them

Assimilation almost complete

Now make the white woman pregnant with a see-through baby in her womb as a gif and youre a full white nationalist

>muh dick

I get a little niggery myself

I'm so happy that only one of my siblings indulges in nigger culture and she's slowly being cleansed ever since she move out of NYC out the west. Now she actually play more country on her stereo than nigger shit.

clowns

...Uh, I can explain

disgust

*Hip Hop ist für Negroide!

well if its women its that they are not level headed and are sex addicts.

i want to beat them with sticks

hey everyone, look at this newfag

truth right here

"I should call the police"

Finally something smart from Swedistan country
Take that shit to /a and /r9k

> Ivanka on the gravestone

I cannot unseen

NEWFAG NEWFAG NEWFAG NEWFAG NEWFAG NEWFAG NEW FAG NEWFAG NEWFAG NEWFAG

Pity

Just be cynical about everything with some humor and then get a fat chick to take care of your every needs. Live like a king and do what ever you want. I can live my whole without sex if everything is done for me. Also potential to get fit. Just gotta make sure they would die for you which is the easiest thing a fatty will do for you

THIS FUCKING PICTURE PISSES ME OFF SO FUCKING MUCH

GOD I FUCKING HATE MY OLD COUNTRY

been here since 2010.
I just am not fond of seeing 'groids.

Are you?

i can smell it from here

I would legit ban several forms of "black" entertainment, such as rap music, twerking, etc. And if a leftie would yell "entartete kunst", I'd ask them where I can buy a copy of Mein Kampf so I can confirm their concerns.

>what comes through your mind
Why are 12 year olds allowed to post here?

saged

Smells like chocolate

I'm black, and I've been used to the fact that white people have loved copying us literally since they brought us here.

African beats and dances turned into minstrel shows. Swing and Jazz mixed with country instrumentation to make Rock, stolen and made mainstream by Elvis. Hip hop rap and trap beats constantly parroted in all popular music. Big butts which black people have been obsessed with literally for centuries. Twerking, which black people have been doing forever made popular by whites. Black slang that's been used forever adopted: on fleek, squad goals, baka, lit, swag, bae, shade, yas queen, yolo, basic bitch, turn up, crunk, raise the roof, dynamite, the list goes on.

It's been happening forever and it's not gonna stop anytime soon.

gas

Now if we could get you guys to copy our crime statistics we would be good

Bestiality is legal up north buddy, not here in america

I bet that room smells like shit.

WE

>your people

I don't have a "my people" so I couldn't give a shit.

THIS PICTURE IS EVIL

I wanna eat those asses out

WUZ

I don't think about other people but when I see bum I think poo

Imagine being those tight shorts

Is this what our fathers and grandfather's fought and died for in ww2? Would they have joined Germany if they knew the future they would die for?

>le black exceptionalism theory

At least you're not black, but just trying to troll.

Still going to do it... don't tread on me

I actually love funk and soul. I hate how blacks have abandoned music and dance in favor of pseudo-abstract laziness, drum machines and spasming.

KANGZ

(We just need to be brought to heel or deported)

Murder Suicide

Germany would have won in a landslide if you showed America it's future after an Allied Victory

h-hey g-guys... just look at how much everybody listens t-to african r-rythms

h-hah-a..., can white b-boys even compete?

c-can i have my ebt now, m-mr Shekelstein?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm proud that the degradation of society is nearly complete