Russian aircraft carrier Admiral Kuznetsov breaks down near the shores Syria

Russian aircraft carrier Admiral Kuznetsov breaks down near the shores Syria.
defensenews.com/articles/zumwalt-breaks-down-gets-tow-in-panama-canal

>russian
>aircraft carrier
>singular

didnt you sell that garbage scow to the chinks?

satellite view

Does it matter now that its at Syria? You don't need it to move. Just be a landing strip for planes removing kebab.

This is fucking worrying news.

2 of them were made and one got sold to China.

way too subtle for Sup Forums

When I think russian aircraft carrier. I think of Ork's ship hobbled together of mismatching pieces that sorta work with lots of guns and missiles welded on the hull.

Orks are pretty fucking cool in my book.

makes alot of sense

how many you guys got these days?

but... but... HOW DID THE TOW BOAT FIND THAT SHIP??!?!?!?!

uh-huh

Ur 1/ cheeky cunt m8.

Has Sup Forums still not realized that aircraft carriers mean jack shit to russia with their geography? Building a highway or second rail line in syberia would be a million times more beneficial.

>aircraft carriers mean jack shit to russia with their geography?
not quite, on them you can sunbathe.

>This is true

They only have 3 or 4 warm water ports that could house them. It'd be easy to isolate them.

>isolate them.
>russia

Stealthy

>heartland theory

>colorful benzine trail

hey wait a minute that link isn't about a Russian CV...it's about the USS Zumwalt breaking down in the Panama Canal.

Sneaky Russian

>vatniks so poor they need to install fishing pools on warship to feed the sailors

kek

and poop too

>Zumwalt breaks down
>gets towed

fuck off, how the fuck do you attach towing cables to an invisible ship?

wow you dropped heavy argument kek

you use wifi

No, other unfinished Kuznetsov was left to hohols. They sold it to chinks, not Russia.

>not bluetooth

Bluetooth can't tow as much

Poor old aircraft carrier distracts people from the REAL russian fleet

this from a royal navy forum, and is fairly recent

>Vladivostok is like the Russian version of Guz, it's were they keep a sizable chunk of their navy. I was on the bridge as we came in, there was heavy fog and we couldn't see fuck all. Eventually a couple of Russian Navy officers arrived by PAS boat and guided us in. I remember they both absolutely stank of BO, the skanks.

>A few miles offshore we put the drill seadarts up on the launcher for show, at which point the Ruskies absolutely shit it, enquiring as to what the fuck was going on. They genuinely thought we were about to launch a missile attack on their base. After some gentle reassurance that they were just for show, all was well and we sailed in.

>First impressions were good, the Russians had a massive amount of ships, most of which looked to be in a reasonable state of readiness, a sharp contrast from all the other places we'd recently been. When we eventually got ashore, we noticed that it was actually a vastly different state of affairs. The ships had been painted on the outboard side only, the side we'd see, the inboard sides of all their ships were totally fucked.

>The sorry state of their navy was further confirmed when we watched them storing ship. The lads would have to sign for the sacks of potatoes etc. because they couldn't be trusted not to steal them. Later on we had a tour of one of their least fucked destroyers. The thing was in a right state, interior lighting was provided by strings of Christmas tree lights running off a portable generator and every grease nipple on every weapons mount was painted over, a sure indication that everything was just for show.

>No wonder they shat it when they saw our seadarts, they'd probably never seen a moving missile launcher before. It later transpired that the reason the two officers on the bridge reaked of spicy BO was because they only get issued one shirt each.

here's the rest of the story for anyone who cares

>Poverty aside and forgetting that we only had Cinderella leave, it was actually a banging run ashore, the local civpop were incredibly friendly, although only after they'd discovered we weren't yanks. A US ship had recently been in and a local girl had allegedly been raped. Once they worked out we were Brits, they were bending over backwards to buy us drinks.

>There was a bloke with a trained monkey that we tried to buy but he wouldn't sell up.

>Inevitably I trapped some bird. She spoke absolutely zero English and I spoke no Russian so it was a match made in heaven. We went for a walk, fuck knows where to, I suppose I was hoping to go back to hers. We walked under an underpass where some kids were playing a guitar, I taught them to play Wonderwall by Oasis which they liked. They gave me a sip of some absolutely rank paint stripper vodka by way of thanks.

>After walking a bit further with the bird I decided it was now or never so I made my move, we shuffled over to a WW2 submarine that was perched on a plinth as a war memorial and I fingered her underneath it. I was a gent though and I didn't fuck her. As midnight drew closer I realised Id have to fuck off or risk a trooping, I tried explaining to her that I had to go, but she didn't understand and burst into tears. Fuck knows why. I wrote my email address on the back of a receipt and gave it to her, this seemed to calm her down a bit, she wrote her's down, unfortunately it was all in Russian Cyrilic with backwards Es and Cs all over the shop. Clearly this relationship was going nowhere.

Realising that I had about 20 quids worth of Russian Ickies in my pocket and that I didn't really have space for them in my locker, I handed her a big handful of change, thinking she'd have more use for it than me. She refused to accept it, again bursting into tears. I assume she thought that I thought she was a whore or something. Fuck knows? The crazy Russian bitch.

The Russian Navy is, was and ever shall be a big pile of ocean-going shit.