State officials mistreat girl, 5, raped by Muslim migrants Exclusive: Pamela Geller

pamelageller.com/2016/11/pamela-geller-wnd-idaho-state-officials-mistreat-girl-5-raped-muslim-migrants.html/

State officials mistreat girl, 5, raped by Muslim migrants
Exclusive: Pamela Geller says Idaho family ‘has suffered almost every kind of injustice’

>Last summer, a 5-year-old girl was orally, anally and vaginally raped and urinated upon by three Muslim migrant boys in Twin Falls, Idaho. Since then, instead of getting justice, the victim’s family has been abused by law enforcement and governing authorities as if they were the criminals – because what happened to their little girl contradicts the politically correct narrative about Muslim migrants.

>And it just keeps getting worse. The victim’s mother has now informed me that, despite the huge medical expenses for their daughter that this attack has necessitated, the state of Idaho has told her the maximum assistance that her family can get is $4,500.

>Why did they have to relocate? Because Muslims were stopping in front of their home at night and shooting bottle rockets at it at 11:30 p.m. Apparently that kind of menacing and harassment doesn’t qualify as demonstrating a need for relocation.

>It is outrageous. And it gets even worse. For the longest time, the attacker wasn’t even limited in his access to the community’s children; now he must be supervised by someone 14 years old or older. When they stipulated this, the court had to have been aware that there was a boy who videotaped the rape who was also 14. This is a gross insult against this victimized family – and a direct result of a judge’s decision.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/04/exclusive-5-year-old-victims-father-saw-video-of-twin-falls-refugee-rape/
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/06/23/an-alleged-sexual-assault-fuels-rumors-that-turn-an-idaho-town-against-muslim-refugees/
8.ch.net/pol/res/8324795.html#8327648
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/26/obama-appointee-threatens-americans-free-speech-after-refugee-sex-attack-on-idaho-girl-the-spread-of-false-information-may-violate-federal-law/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The prosecuting attorney, Grant Loebs, has gone out of his way to imply that this rape was false information. His interviews have led the media and public officials to deny clear facts of the case. The U.S. attorney for Idaho even vowed to charge anyone who made false statements about the perps. The Hamas-tied Council on American-Islamic Relations has whined that the case has become “a lightning rod for anti-Muslim, and anti-refugee sentiments.”

>Meanwhile, the victim in Twin Falls, once a happy and social child, now frequently insists that she wants to be alone. She finds a small and safe space inside a closet and stays in it alone for hours. Once a very chatty and happy child, she has become very quiet. Even during the summer heat of Twin Falls, she always wore two T-shirts and two pairs of underwear. She talked constantly about “those naughty boys” and asked her mother repeatedly not to tell her father everything that happened because it will upset him.

One lifetime of guilt and shame coming up!

The article goes on, but I don't think anyone on Sup Forums should feel bad about clicking through . There is there a gofundme link in the article, for those of you feeling generous.

Personally this story leaves me shaking with rage. What's going on in Idaho? Why aren't the locals pushing back? Would a twitter campaign to call attention to this help? Any ideas? (I've considered buying a bus pass to Twin Falls and paying some of the involved parties a visit. Perhaps I could at least call attention to this madness.)

Have a bump

Thanks.

WHat does that have to do with Islam? Should we blame Trump supporters for every child a cracker rapes?

Just because we don't like literal Nazis doesn't mean you should post (((Gellar))) here.

Idaho, Yes.

obviously there's no father figure in this situation because those muslims would be dead right now

what do you expect from the potato state?

That's the price of freedumb :^) now suck it up, you're an AMERICAN

Pretty sure he found them doing it to her.

Why haven't those fucks been lynched yet?

thanks muslims.

>burgers make fun of everybody
>this happens to them
>radio silence and victim shaming even mama Merkel would be impressed by

what kind of cuck doesn't get two manslaughter charges for his daughter?

The auto-proclaimed prophet Muhammad was a pedophile so it would explain why so many muslims are attracted by young chidren

the men of this country have become docile...you can't save this girl by being online every single minute of your life.

Three charges. But yes, I agree with you. Though you'd essentially be depriving your daughter of a father for potentially several decades, the temptation to kill would be too strong.

>WHat does that have to do with Islam

perhaps nothing, yet the media is in a constant state of insisting anything negative related to the attackers is "anti-islam". So point your grubby little finger elsewhere, assfuck.

Looks like I came just in the nick of time

I've got something for the burgers on this board - DO NOT TURN INTO THE HELLHOLE OF WESTERN, SOUTHERN AND NORTHERN EUROPE!

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/04/exclusive-5-year-old-victims-father-saw-video-of-twin-falls-refugee-rape/

According to this he only saw it after the fact.

WHEN WILL AMERICANS TAKE TO THE STREETS Sup Forums TOLD ME THEY DON'T STAND FOR THIS

>name:
Grant P. Loebs, Prosecuting Attorney
>place and hour
425 Shoshone St. North
Hours of operation: Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
>title:
Child rape apologist

> Go give this guy a visit will ya

START KILLING TRAITORS WHO LET THIS HAPPEN
NOTHING WILL CHANGE UNTIL THEN
WHY CAN'T YOU COWARDS UNDERSTAND THAT

I agree, but I think the reason the Idahoans aren't responding is partially because people don't know about it and the people that do know aren't organized.

This. I would go to prison for killing the family if the animals who raped my baby girl, no sweat.

So, when is the lynching planned for?

So man the fuck up and throw those Muslims off the Perrine.

After all the shit you talk, why aren't you up in arms about this? Isn't this precisely what your second amendment is for?

What the fuck, burgers.

its not rape in Islam since she is of marrying age being 9 legally under sharia law. Dumb fuck americunts cant into Freedom of Religion because their Islamophobic.

Trump is a good start. If he stops the refugees like he talked about I don't think there will be any major huge issues.

> Loebs
> cheks wikipedia
> "common jewish surname"

This is Nu-America no free speech no balls. Taken over by Mexicans and liberals.

Burgers will criticize every country about the Muslim problems, But when it happens to them they ignore it and continue to bitch about Germany etc instead. Literally the worst type of hypocrisy.

Burgers, You should be out in mob form getting revenge for this sweet innocent child. There are enough branches in the state to lynch all those fuckers.

fuck idaho and fuck muslims

If you live close enough, kill em, and plead not guilty of murder, as it wasn't murder you were simply seeking justice. Get it to go to trail. I doubt a jury of those who lived in the town will find you guilty. It's the mayors and shit not the towns people.

Heres your cap.

>a 5-year-old girl was orally, anally and vaginally raped and urinated upon by three Muslim migrant
Sounds hot. Any chance for a video? My dick is already diamond-hard

imagine my surprise

There is a huge cover up going on:
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/06/23/an-alleged-sexual-assault-fuels-rumors-that-turn-an-idaho-town-against-muslim-refugees/

They know what'll happen if the truth gets out.

Oh, sorry, here you go.

8.ch.net/pol/res/8324795.html#8327648
(remove the dot under the 8 only way i've been able to post it) guys something seriously fucked is going on and Sup Forums has been unbelievably quiet especially after janitors came around

Haha, fucking white cucks. Can't even protect their own children. Scared of little arab boys hahahaha.

>t. Chechnya

>alleged sexual assault

Been a long time since I seen a sexual assault be alleged, but its being used to cover up mudslimes.

The funniest part is, these burgers are armed to the teeth and still being bullied by little jews znd arabs lol.

yeah his life needs to be made miserable
This is the exact kind of thing O'reilly would go completely APESHIT over get this to him!

If you see a (you) in my post, youre a worthless piece of shit who unironically should be executed.

If you don't, congratulations, you have a spine and my respect.

I think (((Snopes))) "debunked" this story not too long ago. They're in Sweden-tier damage control mode. They know Idaho is full of a bunch of crazy armed mountain people who'll lynch every shitskin in the state if they find out the truth.

what the fuck is this world coming to
waterboard and castrate them all

WTF? Mohammed would never use a condom, and those certainly did not exist in that form in Mohammed's time. Get that shit out of here, and use something that didn't have such an anachronism in it.

53? I didn't realize he was that old then. No wonder they worshipped him. He was ancient for their times.

really?
you forget about draw Muhumad day?

So what. Burn their house down after the fact. Send a message. Establish an expectation of extreme asymmetric retaliation.

> a 5-year-old girl was orally, anally and vaginally raped and urinated upon by three Muslim migrant boys in Twin Falls, Idaho. Since then, instead of getting justice, the victim’s family has been abused by law enforcement and governing authorities as if they were the criminals – because what happened to their little girl contradicts the politically correct narrative about Muslim migrants.

>made to pay for it
>chased out of the area afterwards by continued violence
>daughter a shell of her former self, emotionally destroyed for life, will probably commit suicide at a very young age

BUT AT LEAST WE DREW PICTURES OF MOHAMMED

Get fuck you spineless piece of shit, if this doesnt make you personally feel like killing those scumbags yourself, youre not a man, and you are contemptible.

>5yo gets raped
>becomes an american bantz thread

Sup Forums Is shit . Back to cripplechan.

Kek

Shut up, faggot

Fucking snopes is buzzfeed levels of journalism and news.

And just like buzzfeed they believe that shit.

Jesus I just don't understand how something like this could be happening. Why aren't we getting this trending with the tumblr fags ?

you retarded faggot leaf they shot the fuck out of the muzzies that tried to Jihad them

www.cnn.com/2015/05/03/us/mohammed-drawing-contest-shooting

Is all of Idaho cucked? I was looking at moving there some day

Thanks

I don't want to kill anybody (they didn't kill her) but I might bash someone up.

White people, presently, have too much to lose, and the MSM is all hands on deck to defend these wretches, but I agree, somebody should do something. If there was ever a major financial collapse and the dollar collapse and they didn't have so much to lose, things might get interesting.

I don't know why the people in Twin Falls aren't pushing back. Is it just because they're not organized?

RELEASE THE NAMES OF THESE FUCKING

""""MUSLIM BOYSS"""""

>Mohammed would never use a condom, and those certainly did not exist in that form in Mohammed's time

I used to like Snopes because they would debunk all those retarded nigger memes on Facebook, but since this election they've went full shitlib.

>Meanwhile, the victim in Twin Falls, once a happy and social child, now frequently insists that she wants to be alone. She finds a small and safe space inside a closet and stays in it alone for hours. Once a very chatty and happy child, she has become very quiet. Even during the summer heat of Twin Falls, she always wore two T-shirts and two pairs of underwear. She talked constantly about “those naughty boys” and asked her mother repeatedly not to tell her father everything that happened because it will upset him.

>anything happens elsewhere
>LOL GERMANY YES SWEDEN YES CANADA YES BRITAIN YES FRANCE YES
>happens to you
>baaw

wait, what? the fuckers recorded it and STILL walked free? what in the fuck??!

any anons in idaho gonna sacrifice themselves for Kek?

Nothing can be done until Trump is in charge of the DoJ.

They tried and a federal judge told them to shut the fuck up or be arrested. I forget the judge's name but it should be easily searched.

How can someone abroad help?

Is islamophobia the new anti-semitism?

This

trump isn't going to do shit you idiot. the people have to do something don't just fucking sit back and take this crap.

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/99760689

> raped and urinated upon by three Muslim migrant boys
>Muslims were stopping in front of their home at night
>The prosecuting attorney, Grant Loebs, has gone out of his way to imply that this rape was false information.
sounds like you guys need a good mass lynching.

SWEET FUCKING CHRIST NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Find the judges name. Pol, we gotta get justice for this little girl!
I know an army of autists can change the world...

Someone should go to Idaho and lynch all the muslims.

w-wut is it?

Its a meme you dip

This piece of shit is in on it.

This. Someone did that to my daughter it would make the Mexican cartels blanch with what I would do to them.

Kill them. Just kill them all.

Enraging stuff.

>Trump DoJ
That's a good point, the damage is done for now, but maybe this issue should resurface once the change-over is over.

I recall someone said on another thread that the FBI was playing possum until Trump actually made it to the white house.

I'll have to remember to rebreech this subject then, when the conservatives will be better equipped to do something about it.

In which party is he? Sup Forums should doxx him and threathen his family the same way they did to Rick Wilson.

>White people, presently, have too much to lose, and the MSM is all hands on deck to defend these wretches
this + traitors
its a huge collective action problem and there isnt enough inertia to tip that first domino

Nvm it wasn't a judge it was a federal attorney.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/26/obama-appointee-threatens-americans-free-speech-after-refugee-sex-attack-on-idaho-girl-the-spread-of-false-information-may-violate-federal-law/

Fuck off shill, chimping out should never be your first reaction.

This. Their entire familes would be dead, impaled on poles as a lesson to the rest.

the sandniggers should be whipped and expelled to aleppo

the mother of the girl should be whipped and harpooned

who the fuck lets a 5 yr old girl out by herself

I'm enslaved by the filthy American government.

They really do have directed energy weapons they are using to subvert the population's will.

The solution is simple.
Jail the men responsible or alternatively...seeing as the alt-right is science inclined...we develope the first carbonite and freeze them in it.

Technically their not dead, just frozen in time.

>Aleppo

What is that

PISS OFF LEFTISTLIBERAL ASSFUCK. PISS THE FUCK OFF! FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! KILL YOURSELF!!! KILL!!! YOURSELF!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE