FRIENDLY REMINDER

Sup Forums is not alt-right, Sup Forums is Sup Forums. Alt-right was a meme we used to throw off the scent from what we're really doing. We have no leader either. Before Dick Spencer was our leader, it was Milo. Keep that in mind before falling for poorly researched and written psyops from the (((MSM))). Also all newcomers need to assimilate to us or leave. That is all.

gif for attention but otherwise unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fDevGXyWIhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup Forums is a bunch of shitposters shitposting about shit
And you just got shitposted enough to shitmakethisthread
This shit thread got me to shitpost here in response

This is just a PSA for the newfags who are replying to all the shill threads (Trump disavows the alt-right, Sup Forums BTFO!!!11!!1! and the like).

who is gif

Bump

Chloe Foster

It seems that most here are absolutely fucking clueless about the alt-right

>daily reminder that there is no such thing as the alt-right
>the alt-right is a made up term by the Jew media
>alt-right is just a label that the media uses on any right wing non-mainstream movement
>Sup Forums invented the alt-right

The Alt-right has been around for nearly a decade. It's mostly been a loose collective of bloggers discussing ethno-nationalism, traditionalism, neoreactionary political thought, masculine reaction. There is no steadfast, defining alt-right philosophy, but it typically spans these topics.

Sup Forums is not alt-right

This Richard Spencer guy really is an alt-right guy. The reason youve never heard of him is the same reason youve never heard of the alt-right before Hillary picked a fight with Pepe and called Pepe posters the alt-right.

And here is where most of the confusion comes from: Sup Forums got screwed when Hillary lumped Pepe (the rarest of which are commonly traded on these boards, obviously) in with the alt right movement. They've taken a label that includes a bunch of openly unsavory fellows and "expanded" it to include Sup Forums so now when the media shines a spotlight on the worst of the alt-right you all shreik and say "who is this man!! This is not me leader!! This is not who we are!!"

And you are correct. You are not alt-right. The media is trying to screw you over and discredit Trump followers by lumping you all together.

How to stop this? I don't know. But please stop with the "alt-right is not a real thing" nonsense. Knowledge is your friend

REMINDER: IF YOU ARE STILL POSTING ON >4 CUCC IN THE CURRENT YEAR
YOU ARE A NEWFAG

good reminder but also remember we encourage white nationalism and attacking any form of it is self defeating

>Before Dick Spencer was our leader, it was Milo

I want reddit to leave.

Thank you OP someone finally gets it.
IF YOU IDENTIFY AS ALT-RIGHT, KYS OR LEARN SOME POLITICAL THEORY AND FIND OUT WHAT YOU REALLY ARE, FAGGOT.

you're all bluepilled take the redpill

MORE

I think we can use this. Every few months, we declare some faggy e-celeb our new leader and have the (((MSM))) take them down for us. Every time a new leader pops up, the (((MSM))) loses credibility and our side gets purged of annoying attention whoring faggots.

Full-chan is a secret from the normies and I'd rather keep it that way.

>But please stop with the "alt-right is not a real thing" nonsense.

When it's become so meaningless that they use it to describe anyone who's not a liberal, it's pretty meaningless.

THIS IS THE ALT RIGHT

a bunch of annoying ass attention whores who want their 15 minutes of fame

they have trump flash mobs
they make TRUMP LOOK BAD!!

GLAD TRUMP DISAVOWED THEM

THANK YOU TRUMP!!!

they stole our memes and made us look bad.
FUCK THE ALT right

i can see why they would be mistaken for Sup Forums

t. Aut-Right
How does it feel like to fall for shitty memes?

kys newfag go back to your reddit-hole
Fuck CNN for drawing all you little faggots here.

If you think Milo was ever appreciated here you're the definition of a reddit tourist

It's true though. Months ago, the media was pushing this meme that Milo was the "leader of the alt-right".

I always hated Milo and found him to be an insufferable faggot.

I have no idea who Dick Spencer even is.

Exactly. Sup Forums isn't racist. We just shitpost. We want western values above all

Sup Forums never liked him though, neither did we appreciate the "alt-right" label

>Before Dick Spencer was our leader, it was Milo
Seriously. The only leader we've had was Moot and he smashed Sup Forums against a tree and wished us the best.

Shut up about the alt right. It's a fake organization, a decoy. Let liberals talk about it because it's hilarious

(checked)
I appreciate Milo for taking attention of us with his attention whoring and Brietbart shilling. It let us shitpost in peace for a couple of extra months. All those headlines they made about Milo a few months ago could have just as easily been about us.

The alt right meme was fun, little did the (((msm))) know we are really the tea party in disguise lol.

I love how pol always hyped up
Someone as the savior and then when they get mainstream/Reddit popularity you guys instantly try to make it look like you don't like that person/they're part of the Jew problem/they're shilling. Lol prime example milo. You guys made him popular then need to be like hipsters all of a sudden when he pops off. Can name others but in class rn. Some self confidence problem imo.

Inb4

>go back to the Donald
>shill
>newfag

Funny because probably been on pol longer then 80% of people ITT.

That's what the media claimed. Do you have any capacity for reading comprehension?

>Also all newcomers need to assimilate to us or leave
Nah

If everyone on Sup Forums thinks the same then Sup Forums is dead

I don't think anyone knows who Dick Spencer is.

Maybe he's just been invented by the media and isn't even real.
Or maybe an alien.

The alt-right does not give a fuck about Sup Forums.

>The reason you've never heard of him
>never heard of him
Way to out yourself newfag >>>/reddit/

The media is trying to conflate us with each other. This is a PSA for all newfags who are falling for the (((MSM)))'s Alt-right meme and are getting discouraged.

alt right just like the attention.

they have good intentions.

but they are cringe.

i do not identify with them.

Sup Forums has no leader

But make no mistake.
Sup Forums belongs to the NSDAP

The Reich Rises

Go away (((Spencer))). We will never join your shitty "movement".

>Full-chan is a secret from the normies and I'd rather keep it that way.
Muh sekrit klub
go back to your dead edgeboard

Not Spencer, but anyone who's been here for more than a year should know who he is, even if they dont like him.

This

If you're wondering why there is a sudden flood of autistic posters foaming at the mouth and rallying to defend Richard Spencer after exposing his autism and sperging out then listen. We're being raided by TRS. "alt-kike" pro homo faggots in cahoots with /r/The_Donald are rallying to try to make their homo loving new age hipster brand of larping style natsoc a thing. They're assblasted because 8cuck found out they tried to shill their shit tier ideology and figureheads such as milo, spencer, cernovich etc on their Sup Forums and made a board blowing them the fuck out with tons of documented evidence of their shilling. Lots of screencaps portraying their faggotry on there.
Go to
8ch.
net
/trs
to see more. TRS is now trying to do it to us. Don't buy into their divide and conquer kike subversion. Call them out whenever you see them. Remember Sup Forums has no leader Sup Forums has no name Sup Forums is not what you want it to be Sup Forums is THE merchant.

Am I detected some butthurt?

youtu.be/fDevGXyWIhM

Daily reminder that there is no such thing as the "Alt Right"

Yeah, fuck TRS. I used to like them until they tried this Kikery. Fuck those guys.

This entire situation has been hilariously ironic, because it's the exact same thing that happens to Black Lives Matter.

Also my favorite part of that pic
>they are paranoid that they are being raided, subverted and shilled against, what a bunch of shitposting losers
>hey let's discuss how to raid,, subvert and shill them
Never makes me not laugh

what? I've seen people here legitimately say theyve never heard of him. These are the same people who though the term "alt-right" was created by Hillary Clinton and/or the media during this election cycle. Lurk moar

He's right, though. I found out about Spencer from Sup Forums years ago. He was never a topic of extensive shitposting like now, but he and all the other fringe bloggers have been covered here at one point or another. This is the kind of thing we used to discuss before the 2016 elections.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Should be called anti-globalism or anti-SJW

Does that mean they know the holy trinity of "racist, misogynist, homophobe" is losing effectiveness?

Peace is only lasting in a homogeneous world.

anti-SJW more like it.

I know we used to talk about him, but people who have never heard of him aren't reddit, because that guy was legitimately irrelevant until a few weeks ago.

>Im a newfag but other posters are newfags as well so that's ok

No labels. Labels give us a face and allow us to be attacked.

See

Sieg Heil, 1488.

Unintended consequences. Keep pissing in the meme pool, pol.

10/10 for conspiracy theories and insinuations
thanks for the chuckle

What baffles me is at this point how can the media not know that this is satire?

We are now the Friendly guys party, as kek wills it

Spread the message, make the MSM flip on themselves.

This.

I shitposted for Trump. I memed for Trump.

Bur I never once thought he was a good politician or that'd he'd make good on his promises.

I wanted him to win simply to see the fallout from the media, comedians, Hillary's campaign, liberal cucks online who boasted endlessly, and Hillary herself.

It was never about picking the best president. It was about the funniest outcome.

Go back to /r/The_Donald. Filthy colonials.

This.

Sup Forums is not alt-right. Sup Forums is Sup Forums.

>generally full NatSoc
>gets triggered by a Nazi salute
Boy they got Sup Forums wrong on that

But Sup Forums isn't alt right. (((They))) are pushing it to include anyone who isn't a liberal or is anti-globalism.

Eh, lets continue to discredit infinity. Its easier for then to do work that way, plus its way more fun.

>eight-ch
>a secret from the normies
Must be a secret from everyone else too because it can barely muster 500 posts an hour

Now look here sonny,
I fought in the war
The meme war
These men memed with me through every wave of CTR shitpost and copypasta
The Don is on our hands
I'm not turning my back on these anons

Rather than further dividing my brothanons I'm educating them. Quit jewing us bong

Quality>Quantity

Dick Spencer didn't create the alt right he latched onto the label and turned it into something else. My take on alt right when it started was
- Family conservatism
- Non interventionist
- Less globalization
- End of identity politics and political correctness
- Constitutionalists
- Nationalists
- Non islam apologists

The alt right had nothing to do with ethno states or at least in America, these storm troopers just latched onto a movement. The name was originally given with a broad brush of ideas to a group who didn't even want to be named in the first place. Stormfront needs to leave.

Shill detected.

Fuck off, CTR/CIA, go try and divide and conquer another group

sagesagesagesagesage

The media don't do thinking.

this

sick blog faggot

We were never alt-right. That's what mainstream shittia tried to label us. In fact now that Trump is prez, we're the centrists now. Lefties are radicals terrorists.

significant number of alt-righters joined in the past year and started trying to pass pol off as their own thing, honestly once Trump gets reelected in 4 years i hope pol focuses its energy on bringing down the most arrogant cunts, currently libs soon to be altrighters

You are ledit incarnate is what you are. Get bent pleb. Lurk moar is the only correct answer. Or an image dump, those are cool too.

we should appoint a new fake leader every month for the msm to waste time on

Nobody cares just ignore it. He isn't even getting attention on Fagbook or Twatter.

>Alt-right was a meme we used
No it's 100% a leftist meme created so that they could indirectly tell Sup Forums that they were after us
It didn't work

I have no fucking idea who Dick Spencer is but suddenly the whole media is flooded with him being the alt-right leader and the nazi thing, which is as obvious a psy-op as it gets.

They make a label for us, they lump us together and make the label stick so normies associate us with it. Then whatever some literal who faggot does some cringy shit and identifies as "alt-right" it makes us all look bad.

There is no alt-right, Sup Forums is Sup Forums.

Go away, whoever you shill for (probably TRS). Sup Forums was never the alt-right and I'm reminding everyone who has forgotten that.

Here we say the average neo-Sup Forums user.

>uses the term alt-right to describe himself unironically
>complains about white nationalists and
"Stormfront"

you're a aut-right shill aren't you

Never heard of this Spencer faggot in all my time here. He's a psy-op.

Alt-right is an umbrella term for non-establishment conservatives who all agree that race and ethnicity do exist and play an important part in politics. It's basically whites who are playing identity politics because every other race plays identity politics and actively works to fuck over whites.

There are many ideologies that compose the alt-right. Some are libertarian. Some are NRx. Some are fascist. Some are Natsoc. Some are monarchists. Some are still republican but believe the republic should be majority/all white. The thing that unites all these ideologies into the alt-right is the fact that they all agree that their ideologies have literally no future if the demographic trends occurring in the West continue unchecked. Sup Forums is a meeting ground for alt-righters because people here tend to be fasicst, NatSoc, NRx etc. more often than shitlibs and National Review conservatives

>Behead Those That Insult Sup Forums

No its not
See

I don't consider myself alt right i said what I thought alt right was to begin with. I consider myself more on the lines of nationalist libertarian or classic liberal. White nationalism can't exist in the US anymore, fuck off.

Yes, that's what alt-right used to mean, but now the word has been twisted into something else.

Yeah dude, totally a shill. Get fucked pussy.

>white nationalism can't exist in the US anymore
>black (BLM) and mestizo (La Raza) can
Nah fuck off m8

>White nationalism can't exist in the US anymore, fuck off.

y tho

see
shill

>alt right

I'm an apple anachrist thank you very much

>a fucking leaf
Congratulations, you played yourself

>We have no leader either. Before Dick Spencer was our leader, it was Milo.
Retard