When alt-right tries to hit you with stale memes and racism but you're a proud survivor of a warrior race and shrug it...

>when alt-right tries to hit you with stale memes and racism but you're a proud survivor of a warrior race and shrug it off

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov–Ribbentrop_Pact
youtu.be/W5MAwyMOmbg
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This out yet?

jews arent warriors

>wonder woman
>neck of a jew crone
seriously fuck this filthy jew looking bitch

>fight to defend europe from bolshevism which had hitherto up to that point carried out genocide and slaughtered millions of christians
>the """"bad guys""""

fuck off. If it wasn't for Hitler, all of western europe would have become a soviet sattellite state.

>Shrug it off

>Get so butthurt that you demand an entire nation apologise for the actions of its ancestors for 7 decades and counting

She is so fine

>WW1

You fuck off, Hitler is the only reason the Soviet Union didn't get rape-caged by the allies.

I personally can't wait not to see this steaming pile of shit.
You thought BvS was bad? Wait until you see this talentless kike as the lead actress of a 2.5h movie!

Do you have a single fact to back that up

Why is wonder woman attack U.S. soldiers?

she can't deflect gas thou.

>when the Alt-Right gets assblasted by their own leader's autism and come crying to Sup Forums looking for a hugbox right when the God Emperor denounces them

Or DU rounds, well technically, she could but then she'd get a face full of burning uranium, not to mention the KE of a stick of dynamite every second.

Trump has been really underwhelming. He's going to be a moderate. We've been played like a fiddle. KEK confirms.

Nobody wants to hear your shit Jew. Aren't you supposed to be counting my money or something?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov–Ribbentrop_Pact

>""""your"""" money

KE?
you seem to forget that you're not in /k/, please elaborate my friendo

warrior race

>kikes and keks

WE

Not even that guy but this doesn't prove your point. You're shitty at this argument stuff.

Kinetic energy. The sheer mass and velocity of each round carries in it the energy released by 40g of dynamite.

She is actually from Greece and Amazonians normally want to rape every man in the WW origin stories until she gets slaved by Steve Trevors cock where she negotiates a stalemate.

Kinetic energy,

Keap telling yourself that Israel lite. The anglos have allways done the jews bidding.

my bad, thanks lol
:-DDDDDDDD

i hate jews so much.
>muh scientists
the world would still be alot better place for everyone if there were no jews.

Here's the problem. It's a little something like this:

youtu.be/W5MAwyMOmbg

She best hope the bracers are just for show.

>Amazonians normally want to rape every man
That is pretty hot.

We are now the Friendly guys party

kek wills it