Russia belongs to Sweden

Russia belongs to Sweden

Other urls found in this thread:

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Njáls_saga
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

poor guy. Here's your (you)

ooga booga nigger

Rurik was finnish.

Rurik left Sweden and his descendants became Russians. How can the Swedes be descendants of Rurik if he left and took his sperm with him? You're the faggots who went "No, Rurik. Don't be such a nasty, silly man! We're going to stay here and have a kissing contest!"

Yeah, and Finland was Swedish

No russia belongs to canada

>Blyad,they really want us to take Gotland.

Actually Kievan Rus belongs to Sweden.

So Ukraine belongs to Sweden. And your flags already match.

Why does Africa want to colonize Russia all of a sudden?

Lalli will rise again!

+1

This

SAGE

>Russia belongs to Sweden
Can we move to Sweden now?

No, Sweden was formed by Finns.

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Njáls_saga

aloita vaikka tuosta

Ynglimnga saaga jos kiinnostaa enemmän

Yes take our shit country and we take yours

Why would you want to settle in a wintery country anyway, Mbuku?
Wouldn't the harsh winters kill you anyway?

>Putin swearing allegiance according to the 3000 year tradition

>our shit country
But Sweden is so Great. Humanitarian Super Power. You should be proud. Very progressive desu

Not a fair deal for the russians

To make the world the rape capital of the world, cultureminister

Is that New Somalia's national motto?

As a Scandinavian tradition demands, the strong must rule the weak. 1v1 us, Sweden!

We are just preparing for WW3.

We won the previous war against you so come at me bra

This
Swedish Eurasian Empire when?

sweden just want to make a BIG debt and new black-svens will pay it after whites die

This is the main proof of why neighbouring countries hate Russia. Sheer jelousy on her size.

Everyone, especially Poland, are butthurt that they weren't the one to conquer them while they were divided pre 16th cent and that they werent the one to colonize Siberia.

Will your WWIII be where Jamal shoots his nukes inside your ass? :^)

Fuck off Croatia, nobody likes your shit

>Prove me wrong
Literally no proof those guys are from Sweden. Might be from Norway, Iceland, Finland, anywhere were vikings were really. Nobody knows at this point, just some guy.

Shut Up, Ahmed. Croatia is nice

Russia belongs to Vikings, Mongols and Germans. They are not Slavic culturally. At least not like Poland or Czechia

>no proof
r i g h t. he was a slav. Kek

Did I trigger you by chance, Captain Sweden?

Nothing to prove, bruh

Scandinavian influence was REALLY strong, at least untill the mongol invasion.

Tho I still dont get what you mean?

"According to the Primary Chronicle, Rurik was one of the Rus, a Varangian tribe likened by the chronicler to Danes, Swedes, Angles, and Gotlanders. "

Rus(sian) = Norse

gibe gotland

It's kind of a nice mix. Mostly Slavic and Finno-Ugric, a bit of Scandinavian and German. And Poland belonged to Russia and Germany, you know...

Give up rusfag, the victory is ours and you know it

>Everyone, especially Poland, are butthurt that they weren't the one to conquer them

Moscow has been consistently beaten until the Great Northern War 1700-1721. Poland has never seriously considered conquering Russia

Duchy of Moscow's border was created in 1447 by the polish-lithuanian king, Moscow was minting coins for the polish prince during the Times of Troubles. Poland-Lithuania even refused to incorporate Novgorod which was later conquered by Moscow. Moscow was weak most of the time, it could have been conquered numerous times, yet it wasn't

That story about Rurik was stolen from story about Rorik of Dorestad bc Royalty wanted differentiate themselves from plebs

>And Poland belonged to Russia and Germany
Right, but already after a long time of having its own dynasty and developed cultural identity. This is why Russians and Germans couldn't digest Poland

means nothing, lots of slav konungs were scandinavian or highly influenced by them as shown by their graves which literally copied norse tradition of burial in a ship. Also tons of weapons prove that slavs were influenced by vikings

Poles and Czechs are a lot more German than Russians tho.

>Swedes behind the rise of the asiatic horde that has threatened European civilization for hundreds of years

I should have known. I guess after the collapse of the USSR the eternal Swede switched strategy and is now using mass immigration instead.