A

A

>Kris kobachs plan
> wall on the entire border
> no illegals
>no refugees

He could literally go back on every promise and spend the next 4 years doing nothing but jacking off in the Oval Office, the liberal tears (and republican congress and scotus) will all have made it all worth while.

What the fuck do you idiots expected him to say? "Seig heil brothers lets gas the kikes"?

Poor Hillary all she has to do is run the Clinton foundation with her millions of dollars. Plus now she can take foreign funds at will. They really do great work in Africa.

SJWs are controlling Trump. He was under pressure and folded like a chair.

>There is some interconnectivity between humans and climate change
Oh thank fucking god, I was hoping he was just bullshitting to get the retard redneck vote

He backed off his "special investigator". He never could have convicted Clinton. Just another loss for Trump. The liberals are getting this smirk on their face every time we watch Trump slide back on his "promises". Enjoy your liberal tears they are cry babies anyway. How sweet the tears, of those who expected him to make there lives better, will be. 4 years of I told you so will make liberals bolder than ever.

No he is trying to fix his image because idiots like spencer do stupid shit like that meeting he had.

REEEEEEEEE
fucking CTR

Autism at its finest

except "donations" are already dropping by 37%

Fix his image? Half the country is laughing at him. He is a joke president like Coolidge. It is so fun to watch Trump become what he said he would changel. If the nation voted for Trump in response to Obama, and Obama in response to Bush, I expext to see a gender nuetral communist next.

Canada is so desperate for (you)s. That's okay, have some more welfare from Big Daddy.

Where did you get that number Facebook? Trump supporters spreading the "truthiness". As if America didn't have enough reason to laugh at fedora wearing neck beards. Trump has amplified it ten fold.

>donating to losers
kek they donated in hopes of getting presidential favors

I really don't understand how any part of this site is a safe space, let alone Sup Forums. It's impossible to browse here for one hour without being called a faggot.

>using reddit style spacing.

yeah, fuck off

Respect my Canadian brothers posts

>all caps "hahaha"
>leaf
>actually hopes this will work and trigger Trump supporters on Sup Forums
>leaf
The irony is how we are the ones actually laughing

Media keeps trying to lump us in with neonazi alt right people
Trumps not biting
We're happy.
The alt right is more than just a name. Let them disavow some wannabe group that uses the same name. We don't give a fuck

>In a far-ranging interview with the New York Times, the US president-elect was quoted as saying: "I condemn them. I disavow, and I condemn."

That interview was conducted only a few hours ago. Two hours ago I think.

He was asked about that Robert Spencer autist with that stupid fucking logo. I guarantee it.

The whole reason for the Spencer push over the last 24 hours was to get Trump to say this in the NYT interview to elicit butthurt from self identifying "alt-righters" and anons without a clue.

Media is back to DNC shilling and slyest of suberfuges. They know user is kicking their ass in the online meme war and they're trying to launch a new front. If they succeed, it will be because you were all complete faggots.

Elites are down. Doesn't mean they're out.

Trump, just now: "Building a wall is racist. We won't be doing that."

HOLY FUCK Sup Forums BTFO

Remember when every major media outlet called Trump "Hitler"?

I expect this from a Brit, but there are Americans who think this is okay, and that concerns me. Being a hardworking dedicated Trump supporter, who can at least come to terms with flaws, is one thing. Being a Trumptard meme lord is another.

You are the latter