CNN live just did a segment, a Jew said NIGGER and kept interrupting polite black Trump supporter

CNN live just did a segment, a Jew said NIGGER and kept interrupting polite black Trump supporter.
Even the female Host turned against the him.
She is literally shaking and ended the segment.
I'm gonna need a clip.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kZZIdA0TsBo
youtube.com/watch?v=Rhv8LlMvovU
youtube.com/watch?v=4-isDnneRuo
youtube.com/watch?v=D8ezVpT8Zew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

heres a stream how many minutes ago was it?

Like 4-7 minutes ago now at most.

HOLY FUCK CONFIRMED

saw the last few minutes and the anchor just got really upset over the jew saying the nigger

They just showed it, check time about 2:35pm

About 8 minutes ago

It is so perfect, I couldn't have scripted a better parody segment

I'm trying to find it but all I can find is that jew saying 6,000,000 times,
>How do you feel about
>How do you feel about
>How do you feel about
>How do you feel about

KEK HE ASKED HIS SUPPORTERS TO DO THE NAZI SALUTE KEK WHEN

Check the top left time stamp starting at 2:24 and wait til the middle of 2:25

stop watching CNN

Bump this to keep the thread alive, you won't be disappointed

This shit was so glorious to watch, was in a room full of Liberals who were freaking out over a black guy, Harris, being a Trump supporter. White cuck drops N bomb and you could feel their minds just shatter.

2:24-2:25 was just people on the street talking about the bus crash..

Webm it man
Impossible to find

What's the timestamp? Based on one of the clocks in the screen corners?

youtube.com/watch?v=Rhv8LlMvovU

>Says nigger on live TV

>tells black guy that its shameful to be a black trump supporter

Holy shit he got so fucking BTFO!!!

WHAT WAS HE THINKING!?

Not the YouTube cue point. The live video shows the timestamp in the top left corner when they're on not during commercials

Based user

Good job but need the whole interaction it was very cringe after he said that lmao.

Yeah that's what I was looking at.

DELET THIS

oh top LEFT?
huh...

That guy comes off as such a kike. The kind that doesn't last too long in my oven.

HAHAHAHHA!

Shit, I meant 2:34-2:35pm sorry

you need to edit in the part where he says its shameful to be a black trump supporter after he already said nigger

>what was he thinking
That he's jewish and on the left so he can get away with it

Did you watch the CNN follow up story where the Trump foundation addicted breaking the law again. Didn't Trump try and accuse Clinton of this?

Remember kids,

It's okay to use the word "nigger" if you're quoting someone

>a Jew said NIGGER

I thought he said that.

Interview starts at -24:21

what the fuck

so it is literally true that jews will do the whole punish the goyim that dont tow the line?

wtf that's hilarious.

What a retard.

No no no. even better. After the black guy speaks, edit in Michael Richards nigger rant audio

longer segment pls

Yes best timeline every time I think they will get a handle on it they fuck up again

Thanks for clearing that up "Nigger Jim". (Quoting Mark Twain so fuck you "Nigger"(Quoted him again)).

>grown men afraid to say a word because they think black people will attack them physically for it

Niggers ladies and gentlemen, not. even. once.

wow the visible triggering when he said nigger.

you can talk, you can talk, you can talk, you're brave now

Brooke was crying at the end

I wonder if this host gets offended on behalf of black people when people like Loius CK say nigger during their act?

MUH DIIIIIK

Imagine if the Nigger replied with 'SHUT UP YOU DIRTY SKYPE'.

>literally crying by the end

what the fuck did she mean by this

Voice in her ear told her to act upset 5 minutes after the Kike dropped 'nigger' live on air.

"ughhhh sigh....its not okay....its NOT okay. ugh."

10/10 acting

It's a fucking word in the context it's supposed to be in for a rational discussion. Jesus Christ, these people wait for opportunities to scream racist in the most dramatic ways. He did say it pretty casually tho kek

Topkek
Kramer!

best cnn moment ever. just need to combine the video with the fake acting by brooke at the end and him telling the black guy he is shameful.

Followed by KIKES

SRS, someone do this. I'm bad at the cyber.

>says nigger
>"please don't use the n-word"

youtube.com/watch?v=D8ezVpT8Zew

>"thank you"

You're such a victim, you wimpy little bitch. And the smugness from that host... I just have to tell myself Trump won to be chill sometimes tbqhwy.

Watch this one

You're doing God's work user, much appreciated

ur scripts are getting fucked up, CTR. Ask granddaddy soros for more programmer money.

I've seen a few utterly incomprehensible posts lately; I wonder if it's a new propaganda AI (they never reply)

It's mostly delicious because this fucking PC kikery blew up in a kike's face.

I can't believe it. And then he goes on and lectures how the black man should be offended by trumps cabinet choices. Sick!

How is this offensive in this context. Are americans that retarded?

>Says nigger because he is quoting someone to make his point
>People focus on the word instead of the whole arguement

How is TV this retarded? So what if he said Nigger? It's just a word, and he is just using it to explain what someone else said.

??????

The eternal jiddish pistol 'racism' is shooting back right in their face

What a fucking melodramatic cunt. Crying because someone said "nigger". She needs to step out of her bubble.

>Clinton supporters call black people nigs to their face.

I guess I'm #withher

Holy shit. Did lefties just BTFO themselves?

They're going to start eating each other all alive while we look forward.

Vote Wilders!

WHO IS THIS Sup Forums GOY?

>crying about the word nigger

jezus

its basically this

>HE ASSOCIATES WITH A GUY WHO SAID NIGGER YOU SHOULD BE OFFENDED YOU DESPICABLE UNCLE TOM

This is totally going to help the democrats win back that little bit of the black vote they lost this year.

>Says nigger because he is quoting someone

He wasn't quoting shit.
Even Brooke Baldwin noted that she'd never heard of Bannon calling anyone a nigger.

He said 'he calls people nigger'. Not exactly a quote.

The Jews are going down.

Yeah, he was basically just using that as an out to vent his frustration towards the black goys who are finally seeing what (((people like him))) are really about.

Charles (((Kaiser))) dropping 'nigger' on live air:

Delayed faux-outrage by Brooke Baldwin - last 30 seconds:

There's just so much entertainment to be had.

Every time I say nigger from now on I am simply quoting the works of Mark Twain.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Holy Fuck he says I only use the n word when quoting someone and he didn't even quote. My sides are lost KEK

>Even the female Host turned against the him.
WHATTTTTTTTTT

ANTI SEMITISM

ANTI SEMITISM!!!!!!

thats not your pepe

time?

Wait do we actually have proof that Bannon or any of the other cabinet said nigger?

Any proof at all?

Or is this just liberal false flagging where they accuse people of shit and then have the media cover the accusations as "evidence" of the made up shit?

Do we have anything other than claims?

Must be living in the Berenstain timeline still, Yoshi

haven't they declared twain a raysis already?

Didn't cuck use to be such a strong word that calling someone one would get your ass killed?

But that's the most qt of buffer states that goes by the name of Luxembourg, user.

Nice digits.

IT'S OKAY IF WE DO IT OY IT WAS JUST A QUOTE

Filthy kike just wanted to call him a nigger.

>gif.jpg

I am merely a humble meme trader my oldfriend.

For American media it isn't politically correct, more offensive than any other word including profanity for live TV.

He was a hysterical Jew and not only said it like it was nothing (like it says it often, instead of "the n-word") but he tried to shame a polite black Trump supporter and the constantly interrupted him like he was inferior, and the substance of his argument was trying to make anyone supporting Trump feel bad by associating him with the fictitious story and blatant lies when he literally just did what he was accusing others of, and STILL tried to claim the moral high ground.

Idiot metaphorically took a shotgun to his own face trying to aim at Trump.

>Its the "who is Sup Forums" woman

The far-left is becoming an ouroboros because of Trump. Everyone he appoints is just controversial enough to make them go nuts, when in reality they're harmless. In their desperation, they utter falsehoods and begin attacking each other in this sort of rabid, ultra-PC game of "shun the wrongthinker". It's glorious.

Black wimpy dude is based. I can see the Jew saying that on purpose to get him riled up further.

MASK U SUMTHING
*RUBS BACK OF HEAD*
THAT WAS A REAL HELL OF A HOMERUN WULDN'T IT?
*SWINGS BAT*

Latuff isn't gay... Neither does he live in argentina. Whos the JIDF artist?