His parents are both professors. He's been awarded multiple art scholarships out of highschool...

His parents are both professors. He's been awarded multiple art scholarships out of highschool. He began his music production career coding in 7th grade and wanted to make a soundtrack for his video game. He worked 10 years in Parisian fashion houses as apprentice and was personally tutored the head of the Masters at Central St Martins (the elite school of fashion, has tighter entry requirements than Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard and Yale. Alexander McQueen is one of the many famous students). Kanye owns multiple patents for innovations. He's an incredibly bright man.

He never fails to speak his mind even if it hurts his career if he thinks he's doing the right thing. His"controversies"include: speaking against homophobia in the industry, speaking against Bush's botching of Katrina, speaking against rigged award shows, speaking against the lack of integrity in the media, speaking against the price gouging and elitism of the high fashion world. Speaking out against liberal propaganda and hivemind.

Don't let the MSM spread the narrative of him being stupid or crazy. The man has unparalleled success in every field he has ever entered from music to art to fashion to business.

Don't let the MSM push a narrative of him being an elitist. His entire career has been dedicated to his fans and shunning personal gain to preserve integrity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sp1mVNOB5tg
youtu.be/uTWA3sQKwlM
blog.dilbert.com/post/128474925371/how-to-spot-a-wizard
youtube.com/watch?v=-yfIxBjOw3o
youtube.com/watch?v=UQgFebtMrXw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZgJyhKEZ8QU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Name one genius that ain't crazy.

Kanye is a fucking idiot

His white sound engineers and producers do all the work

Smart man. He should be President.

To be honest I really like his music.

If he's so smart why does he sound like such a nigger every time he opens his mouth?

Kanye2020

If only he were as smart as you. That 's what drove him crazy... Jealousy of you and your life.

Wasn't Kanye West diagnosed with Narcissistic Personality Disorder?

That should disqualify him from being president

>art scholarships

Because of Affirmative Action they LITERALLY give those to ANY nigger that applies. I wish I was joking. I've seen it happen first hand, nigger weaboos that draw autistic anime get full rides to Art Schools.

Trump's presidency broke him. The redpills were too strong. This man is a new level of woke.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sp1mVNOB5tg

He has to talk like a nigger so the niggers can understand him.

youtu.be/uTWA3sQKwlM

why he broke?

You know that there's more fields of art than visual right? I know that blacks have an easier time with scholarships and I've seen shitty artists get into CalArts but lets not pretend Kanye isn't at least a little bit good.

Living above your means is the American way.

Reminder that Scott Adams already predicted Kanye to be a genius master persuader like Trump:

blog.dilbert.com/post/128474925371/how-to-spot-a-wizard

But he's still a Nigger

He isn't tho

too poor he seems suicidal lately

First Kid Cudi, now Kanye. They are after the smart niggas. Hope they don't get bluepilled too hard and still speak the truth after being (((hospitalized))).

>Don't let the MSM spread the narrative of him being stupid or crazy.

he's an effeminate diva that throws hissy fits and has mental breakdowns...

>reverse search gives shit

can you post some more or a link to the set? thanks

t. horny

And Trump is a homophobic sexist racist who is literally Hitler

I'm glad Sup Forums is becoming red pilled on Kanye, I was afraid it might never happen due to him being an outspoken nigger

can ye 20 / 20

Here's a youtube link for you. I don't know where to find the full set but it should help.
youtube.com/watch?v=-yfIxBjOw3o

Kanye is woke. He's been at the highest echelons of the Jewish media power structure. He's named the Jew before.The Jews are trying to silence him because they're afraid that 1) His support of Trump could turn off millennials from his music and end their shekel flow and 2) They're worried that once they dump his ass for supporting Trump, he'll spill the beans on their Jewry to the young people, and destroy their conditioning. Kanye could be the new Mel Gibson/Marlon Brando we need.

>Canada
>Not mexican

youtube.com/watch?v=UQgFebtMrXw

yes..very smart..

This video opened my eyes on his music genius

youtube.com/watch?v=ZgJyhKEZ8QU

>Multiple art scholarships
Citation needed
>Coding in 7th grade
Citation needed
>10 years in Parisiain fashion houses
Citation needed
>Multiple patents for innovations
Name one

underrated post. for real tho who is the girl in

sage

This nigger has stolen every single one of "his" clothing designs from well known (& lesser known) designers, then claims he's a "genius" as he puts those designs on exclusively black & non-white models.

Fuck off a stop shilling this degenerate attenion whore nigger. Along with his cunt wife, they're 2 of the most degenerate figures in Western culture.

lol
he's lowkey a big weeb and video game nerd
F

this fucking shill is back
fuck off with your copy paste shill text!
>degenerate nigger
>Western Culture
it's all in your shill book
LEAVE

FPBP

I agree, we spend too much time reading and not enough time defending those who are willing to stand up for us.
You're brave to support Kanye, I hope you always keep this in mind

Why were his first two albums the best?

Based Dilbert has been uncannily prescient

I'm always hesitant to give his theories much credit, but I'm thinking he's on to something with his ideas for persuasion and influence

Anyone else think this "self"-destruction, "mentally ill", Illuminati crap is exactly what Chappelle disappeared to Africa to avoid??

Kanye is fighting the system as we speak and he's doing it for us.

.. and now watch him be silent when the same shit happens to Kanye. Wouldn't surprise me in the least to see him join the pile-on later.

Snake of a nigger. Talks about white privilege like all of the BLM retards do. Fuck Chappelle.

>as a artist
dumb nigger

so a rich bigger rabbit affirmative action hire with political connections wanted to program a videogame in the 7th grade on his 5000$ computer and he is therefore a genius?