Brit/pol/ - Proud Of Using Stone As A Weight Unit edition

>UKIP faces UK probe into EU funding allegations
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38063933

>David Davis to meet EU Negotiator
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38061035

>Right-wing Donald Trump supporter Milo Yiannopoulos banned from speaking at former school in Kent by extremism unit
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/21/school-cancels-talk-far-right-trump-cheerleader-milo-yiannopoulos/

>Diane James, former UKIP leader, quits party
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38057251

>PM faces fury after hinting at 'transitional' Brexit deal to appease City firms that could see us tied to the EU for YEARS
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3955772/We-ll-cut-business-tax-lowest-rate-G20-says-PM-Theresa-vows-commitment-free-market-pledges-bring-corporation-rates-time-low.html

>What is a 'transitional' Brexit deal and what would it involve?
theguardian.com/politics/blog/2016/nov/21/what-is-a-transitional-brexit-deal-and-what-would-it-involve-theresa-may

>How euroscepticism is RIPPING the EU APART: Shock poll shows unstoppable populist surge
express.co.uk/news/politics/734682/European-Union-YouGov-poll-populist-parties-EU-Brexit

>Donald Trump state visit to UK being considered
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38051579

>Theresa May backtracks on putting workers on company boards
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/11/21/theresa-may-backtracks-on-putting-workers-on-company-boards/

>DUDE WEED LMAO, say MPs including Nick Clegg
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/21/legalising-cannabis-could-net-1bn-a-year-say-mps-including-nick/

>Royal Navy 'woefully low' on warships
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38044967

>Nigel Farage makes new comeback bid: Acting Ukip leader rips up pledge to quit frontline politics as he vows to forge new alliance with Donald Trump and fight for a Commons seat
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3953518/Nigel-Farage-vows-fight-Commons-seat-Thanet-South-backed-Donald-Trump.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ian_watkins
strawpoll.me/11707251
strawpoll.me/11710609
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder to ignore tripfags

twitter.com/ian_watkins

>he's back

PURGE THE BLAIRITES

How much do you hate YKTD?
strawpoll.me/11707251
strawpoll.me/11707251
strawpoll.me/11707251
strawpoll.me/11707251

Imperial Leather

bit racist tbqh

>Failing every module in CS
>First Year of CS (studied history last year)

I'm so fucked.

I need a 40% to pass and we've had all our multiple choice questions and I'm fucked. Exams are in January

What do? Might off myself.

Rayciss

Use this one, sick of the OP just using yesterday's links.

Why post a thread early if you're not going to bother adding new links?

>@nicolebrittan: @ian_watkins you are the hottest looking paedo ever!

Fuck off thread splitter

People don't realise that there's a board outside Brit/pol/ that will shitpost if they see a reckless and provocative OP pic like that one

Most people who do their autistic screeching about me are Plebbit lurkers only here to look for comments and news stories to steal

>9st boyfriend

How was that utter cretin ever allowed back on the internet, I can only assume it's been hacked?

IMPORTANT

strawpoll.me/11710609
>strawpoll.me/11710609
strawpoll.me/11710609
>strawpoll.me/11710609
strawpoll.me/11710609
>strawpoll.me/11710609
strawpoll.me/11710609
>strawpoll.me/11710609
strawpoll.me/11710609
>strawpoll.me/11710609

Why are you still using yesterday's links though?

No mention of Trump saying Nigel would be a great ambassador? Do you not like Nigel or something?

>Failing first year CS

All you need to know is for loops, lad.

> 9st

>@ian_watkins you are the hottest looking paedo ever!

SHOO SHOO COMMIE SKELLY

you can't defeat super male vitality

SHOO SHOO COMMIE SKELLY

Purge all trip fags

>No mention of Trump saying Nigel would be a great ambassador? Do you not like Nigel or something?

>Implying that Trump's latest shitpost is nothing but painful and seriously damages not only UKIP as a whole but Farage's chances of taking South Thanet if a new by-election is called

Almost as good a meme as "Y-you dislike le Mummy May??? SO YOU'RE A CORBYNITE??!?!?"

Fucking hell lads can you believe this line up?!

>Tfw I dont have to worry about university anymore

Fucking glorious

Did he actually shag like a 13 year old?

OH MAH GAWD THA DAILY MAIL!

>using stone as a weight measurement.
>9st
You have no right to tell us about imperial and Fahrenheit if you're gonna use this bullshit.

That honestly can't be real?

Better watch out lads we might get knicked by the rozzers.

totally real, so is this

>13 year old
Wut, he literally fucked kids.

Use the thread with new links.

Stop rewarding this lazy cunt who just keeps posting threads early and not even bothering to change the links that we've been using since yesterday.

It would have been an even better lineup if Nick Griffin hadn't dropped out

I'm hoping so. I remember reading the court papers in a brit/pol/ thread a few years ago, he was a seriously fucking sick man, his computer password was literally 'ifuckkids'.

Didn't he fuck a baby? Or at least try to fuck a baby?

Is fucking a baby more detestable than trying to fuck a kid, or do you peak out at how shitty of a human being you can be?

>7th
>8th
>9st
Wtf? Do you also have 1th and 5st in bongland?

Don't bring any valid ID.

I know right, couldn't believe it.

bigot

i finish next year, not looking forward to it. never had a job so i'm fucked

SHOO SHOO COMMIE SKELLY

This needs to happen, though I cannot see May using someone from a opposing party, it's a nice thought though

It was a baby I think. Pretty much both subhuman acts tbqh though. The thing that made it worse was the mother being complicit in it.

Try an easier major, like mechanical engineering

wojak, snake and nazi all in one, very impressive

I'd never heard of this Kim Darroch before today's news, mental that he's a Sir and a very important figure at that. Get rid of him and his ilk, we need to #DrainTheSwamp.

>9st

I know right.

My mum can be angry at me sometimes, but I can say for certain that as a baby, or ever, she never let anyone try to rape me. Not sure the same can be said for Rimmer, Merchant or YKTD's mothers though - would explain a lot. Sad.

I read it as "9 stone"

Do the brits like mead?
I really really really like mead.

>trying to get yanks to comprehend any number or writing system other than their own

Fuck off, cunts.

What language?

KYS spackers

Shoop da woop commie shkreli

Fuck off.

Why are yanks so autistic when it come to our system of weights and measurements fucking hell.

Cunt.

shoo shoo commie skelly

KYS

It's the autism from their bad water supplies.

FUCK OFF

who is in the east midlands

>Do the brits like mead?

Pretty popular in the SE/Cornwall etc I believe, not tried it myself I would like to though

>9st

Spacker

Me! Derby here.

Fuck off

Br/int/pol/ in a nutshell right here
dumb redditposters

>this triggers the yanks so much

Haha, will have to remember this.

Kill youself

>Tripfags in a nutshell

Stupid, dumb, YKTD scum.

Retard

kys nord

I would still fuck her desu

KYS cunt

corby

Fuck off

Most likley this. We don't always have bottled water so I end up drinking tap water a lot, I know it's not good but you need water y'know.

Remember to report Rimmer.

>corby is in the east midlands

You learn something every day.

Cunt

Retard

no

It's my second favorite type of wine. I think it's worth it to get a decent bottle your first time where it's nice and bubbly like champagne.

I've done nothing.

NOIGEL FARAGE??