How long will it take people to realize that we're not actually alt right?

How long will it take people to realize that we're not actually alt right?

we're actually alt-left

Long enough to post more drunk loli.

Around the same time you realize that leftypol is not pro-SJW

How long will it take people to realize that's a japanese goblin.

Alt right is just a generalization made to smear a movement.

Just like "trickle down economics" was to supply side

What are we then alt-goburin?

What do they believe in?

identity politics divide the proletariat

if the proletariat is divided class struggle becomes difficult if not impossible

Property is theft. Seize the means of reproduction.

Define "theft".

We are the people of a free world, who accept truth as authority, not authority as truth.

Wait a minute

If property is theft, and theft can only happen when you take an item someone owns, then they have property but property is theft...

Property is theft, and therefore theft is property.

I'm so confused

FPBP

Taxation is theft, you're not entitled to the product of someone else's labor, commie.

but we are user.

I guess I should grab you by the means of reproduction to make it clearer.

Leftists don't think that far. Let me sum up leftythoughts
>I WANT THING
>I DON'T HAVE THING
>I DON'T WANT TO WORK FOR THING
>SOMEONE ELSE HAVE THING
>THAT THING SHOULD BE MINE TOO

Seeing a lot of those "is pol alt-right?'' type threads lately. Curious though, there are many different opinions and world views prevalent here on pol. If you have a filter for nonsense and aren't easily offended by slang and profanity then it's pretty easy to see that. Is this a raid? Shitposter? (this is cliche) Shill?

>grab you by the means of reproduction

Until it ceases to become politically advantageous to characterize us as such.

In this case, we didn't form the narrative, and so someone else formed it for us, and not in our favor.

In political science, there's this one theory that suggests that government in itself is just a very sophisticated form of organized crime. It has some truth to it when you put it into perspective.
Or you could just explain it like a normal person would, you commie prick. I'm one to ask questions for not reason.

ITT
>we
>we
>we
>we
>we

I'm a Civic Nationalist I don't give 2 shits what you all are but get this through your head, nobody here has identical political views as somebody else, unless you just dogmaticly cling to every single ideal that your politically alligned comrades, which most people here don't. tl;dr dont treat anyone here like they share the same beliefs as you.

Someone post that thread where the guy brings the drunk woman into his house and says, "You don't have to tell me what happened, but you do have to eat this" or something like that. I thought I had it.

Pic unrelated

>civic nationalist
lol

I'm more leaning towards ancap and was being facetious, hence means of reproduction, not production. I could of course try to speculate what leftists think of when they say property is theft, but I think only casual commies actually use that phrase.

THE BIG BASTERD HIMSELF!

"Sup Forums is one person
The only thing people who post here have in common is their support for Trump and memes. There are alt right WN, civic nationalists, lolbertarians and pretty much every other group you think of, and they all post here because the mods don't ban anyone for wrongthink. Saying that no one here reads counter currents or radix is just dumb.