At least we have the constitution!

>At least we have the constitution!

>At least we're not racist!

>Blacks swimming
This is clearly photo shopped

white guy's swimming in black pussy

livin the dream ma nigga

How's it feel Achmed?

Hasn't the percentage of African Americans in the States remained pretty much constant for decades?

Doesn't matter. Non white are non whites.

But it's not like white people are going extinct. All that's decreasing is their proportion of the population. I live in a 97% white country but there's only 6 million of us. There's around 200 million white Americans. This whole white genocide myth needs to die.

>oilspill.jpg

We aren't getting genocided but we could stand to tighten up immigration and start having more kids of our own

genocide -> habitat displacement
white flight from cities to suburbs is very real

Sup Forums can't into science

That's not entirely through. Many inner city areas across the West are being gentrified as inner city minorities are being forced out by the white middle class.

ya but the white people who moved in will be off to hospice soon with no kids and the "minorities" can just walk back in lol

Why are you mad?

The black population is stagnant

Besides, we're still burgers

t. Chocolate American

True until ~2005
Nowadays gentrification is nearly zero while it is almost entirely white flight

Decent point, but

1. American white US birth rate is being artificially suppressed by high taxation of which white Americans never see the benefit because the taxation is used as wealth transfer to other races (for example, welfare is not an explicitly racial policy, but it has racial outcomes because whites are more likely to pay into it and blacks are more likely to use it)
2. Total number of people is important, but so is proportion. Whites do way worse when they live in mostly nonwhite areas because there is no social cohesion or trust, and because they have less white people around them to breed with, miscegenation is more likely. Nonwhites in general just don't really like whites (and they'd probably say the reverse is true).

>In 1969, Nobel Prize-winning economist Thomas Schelling published "Models of Segregation", a paper in which he demonstrated through a "checkerboard model" and mathematical analysis, that even when every agent prefers to live in a mixed-race neighborhood, almost complete segregation of neighborhoods emerges as individual decisions accumulate. In his "tipping model", he showed that members of an ethnic group do not move out of a neighborhood as long as the proportion of other ethnic groups is relatively low, but if a critical level of other ethnicities is exceeded, the original residents may make rapid decisions and take action to leave. This tipping point is viewed as simply the end-result of domino effect originating when the threshold of the majority ethnicity members with the highest sensitivity to sameness is exceeded. If these people leave and are either not replaced or replaced by other ethnicities, then this in turn raises the level of mixing of neighbors, exceeding the departure threshold for additional people.

People have figured this out half a century ago using maths and we still pretend a totally mixed race utopia is possible

How will that white lifeguard possibly save all those blacks from drowning?

fpbp

I've always wondered how African men have the exact same hair style and length 100% of the time, with no beard. Do they get their heads shaved every fucking week?

man that blows when all you want to do is go swim and you catch AIDS

Interesting, but look at this way, the reason the white proportion of the States is declining is due to Hispanic immigration, correct? The vast majority of these immigrants are settling in the South-West, areas which have huge levels of Hispanics anyway. The Midwest and North East of the country are pretty homogenous and have not seen the affects of this immigration. These are the only worthwhile parts of America anyway. To me it doesn't seem like that big a deal. Perhaps we should be focusing more on the demographic shifts in Germany. Maybe I'm wrong about this though.

I took my kids to a predominantly black public pool once. I was hesitant, but it was hot, and I figured I was there if there were any issues. We weren't there 5 minutes before two ADULTS began fighting, beating the shit out of each other in front of all these children. I noped out of there with the kids and bought a little wading pool for the back yard.

You're right about where Hispanics are locating although there are some exceptions (I grew up in a basically all white town in the Midwest and every time I return there from college the town seems to get more and more Hispanic).

Apathy towards the issue isn't really good though because as more of them come in, the less political power whites get, and nonwhites tend to vote to extract wealth from the productive and give it to themselves.

Another problem is we know that the democrats are so open to Hispanic immigration because Hispanics vote for them, I truly think if democrats had their way they'd open the floodgates to the whole planet. The only thing stopping democrat dominance in the voting booth is whites and non reliable nonwhites that don't show up, so it makes sense that they'd want to demographically replace whites, or at alest make their voting bloc less powerful by diluting it.

And you're probably right that Germnay should matter more, African and Arab Muslims (in my opinion) are much worse than Mexicans, and Germany is much smaller. It wont have those enormous white enclaves that the US does.