>trump won't investigate the clintos
>trump walking back on immigration/wall
>trump hates Sup Forums now

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

crfb.org/blogs/what-we-know-about-president-elect-trumps-agenda
youtube.com/watch?v=a6jS6ab8ko0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CNN is pushing a bunch of bullshit angles to save face but will just end up getting BTFO again.
>when will they learn?

>trump hates Sup Forums

wait what happened?

newfags think Sup Forums is alt-right

alt-right is definitely a part of Sup Forums. trump pretty much just gave a middle finger to 80% of Sup Forums user base.

Nobody believes you, nerd virgin.

Except alt-right is generic term that can be applied to anyone who posts drank memes and doesn't hold a left leaning perspective. It's practically meaningless.

Sup Forums is the alt right as much as old Sup Forums were radical left hackers on steroids. This is exactly why people have been telling you "alt-right" fucks to stop labeling yourself, you take a name and you give them a target and a concrete reality they can manipulate and control, its basic divide and conquer tactics. You are the same sort of idiots who decided to put on guy fawkes masks and killed Anonymous.

Is that right schlomo? What else is going on on vey

racewar when

I don't hate Sup Forums

>aligning yourself with a controlled opposition group

all of Sup Forums was never 100% for Trump

It just looks like it because of all the faggots who sneaked in from r/thedonald and JIDF shilling for him

Donald J. Trump is just another Zionist puppet, and you've all been literally JEWED

He is the same as Hillary Clinton, there was never a lesser of both evils

>inb4 b-but muh pizzagate

You guys are full of it if you don't think Donald Drumpf isn't involved himself, which is why he is not putting Clinton in jail.

They both play the same damn game.

Have a good night Sup Forums

It would have been better had Clinton won. Trump was installed to deflate the growing nationalist movement. He will destroy our moral, and continue on the left's agenda.

Not at all its attention seeking whores looking for their 5 minutes

Are you actually retarded, believing the (((main stream media)))'s report about Donald Trump?

He will do everything he promised. He just needs to lay low now and pretend he's the president for everybody to stop shenanigans by angry Democucks.

We'll get our wall. What do you think he should say to the Jewish media? "I'm supportive of the alt-right"? You're a delusional moron or a fucking shill. Activate your brain, faggot.

this. we should have voted for hillary.

You're correcting the record by listening to the lying press. That's what's happening.

What did Trump say? Not to fucking listen to them. Read other news. News that hasn't been proven to colluded illegally with the DNC or CTR.

Two months until inauguration.
Paul Ryan is untrustworthy.
The establishment cannot be given any excuse to pass emergency legislation to limit Trump's powers once he takes office.

>>trump hates Sup Forums now

I doubt Trump even knows we exist.
Trump isn't going back on the wall though.

>trump walking back on immigration/wall

excuse me?

Honestly I don't care, he could have said as much stupid shit as possible as long as he won.

I really don't want hillary, and I'm also glad that it was a republican.
Fuck the sanctuary cities though, he better do something about that;

>it's a CTR tries to blend episode

my favorite.

Ignore CTR.

based

oh fuck her account was deleted. fucking jews

YOU GOT PLAYED BISH KNEEGROW
NTMA

>80% of Sup Forums is alt-right

holy shit kill yourself newfag TRS faggot

Nobody here is alt right you fag, it's MSM that uses this gay term to confine us. Don't fall for the Jewish lied.

Nothing except for your concern trolling.

Tell me how Donald J Trump can decide not to prosecute without having spoken with DOJ or FBI?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MAYBE HE"S BULLSHITTIN' THE MEDIA....AND PARDON HANDING OUT BARACK O'BUTTHOLE?

>the world is actually tila tequila's vagina

Suddenly so much of the world makes sense again.

He should investigate clintons, him not doing it gives new viability to the controlled opposition idea.

However, he hasn't yet called off the wall.

Also, he has to hate Sup Forums honestly, we are so fringe if he even said our ideas were worth looking into, he would be the least liked president in history.

Nope. You're just another cruz missile asshurt that you lost and trying to spread negativity to soothe your ravaged ass.

So it is a good night: for me. For you, it's another night as a loser.

Another /leftypol/ cuck screaming in impotent rage that he didn't even have a candidate.

>>trump won't investigate the clintos
he's won, he doesn't need to. it shows a humane, presidential side if he lets it go. yeah, it kinda sucks to not see her go down but i understand it.

>>trump walking back on immigration/wall
the wall is still happening

>>trump hates Sup Forums now
probably doesn't even know what Sup Forums is, but even if he did of course he has to say he disavows it, it's fucking Sup Forums

reminder: we won

No reason in responding logically to the paid troll du jour.

He does it for money. Which means his opinion is worthless, because it's based solely on someone else's valuing.

Bought opinions don't belong here, the trolls handlers will never understand this place. We don't do it to belong, to get a pat on the back.

We do it, because it needs to be done.

You can't divide and conquer honest discussion, no matter how much money you throw into it.

crfb.org/blogs/what-we-know-about-president-elect-trumps-agenda

Try worrying about the only thing that matters: Numbers. Even with the most optimistic estimates of GDP growth that could result from negotiations with these international trade agreements taken into account, Trump's economic policies will still drive a higher deficit than Clinton's would have, and with the added onus of slower job growth after a decade. We really kicked ourselves in the naps, lad.

Trump won't personally investigate the Clintons, yup that's right.

Nads. Whatever.

that's how i read it. it will be interesting to see what happens after trump is actually inaugurated and out of this limbo

We were supposed to make the decisions for Trump

I literally don't care, I want immigration dealt with, I don't care if it costs us a little. Letting in unlimited amounts of Niggers probably would help our economy and corps, but fuck thst

Fuck off ctr

wtf? I hate Trump now. I guess I'm #StillMentallyHill

mfw Sup Forums thought Trump was going to drain the swamp.

A little? Inflation will be what cripples our economy and by extension us, the lower-middle class. Going overboard with federal expenditure without compensating for it results in a deficit, which will eventually lead to inflation. You people make absolutely no sense, keeping government spending under control used to be a central focus of American Conservatism.

>WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING
He is con-man. A smooth silver tongued psychopath. Heck, he is blood related to Hillary.

youtube.com/watch?v=a6jS6ab8ko0

Night of the Long Knives, you fucking retards. You've played your part once again, and will shortly be discarded.

"One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship"

lol fucking idiot trump supporters thinking trump gave two shits about them, instead of just trump.

you're filth and he used you. you fucking deserve it assholes

>m-mu-mummy, why won't trump deport all non white peoples? I can't do the hitler salute in public without looking like an idiot. ;_;

>but muh-muh-muh white nationalism!!!!

it's hilarious because you're literally saying that whatever trump says, really he means he supports alt-right.
he lies? he has to.
his campaign promises? will still happen.

why the fuck would he not be honest about his support for alt-right if he actually supported it? he already won dumbass

This. Now stop freaking out for no reason you pissbags, he has everything under control, just give him some time.

TRUMP BETRAYED US

HE PLAYED US

NOW HE HAS TO PAY US

The alt right is not a thing you fucking newfag

Fuck off shill

Ctr is out in full force

He's been compromised.

Sources say you're a faggot cuck. Please respond.

Prove it or it's blatantly false.

You can't link individuals to an anonymous site, even if they claim to be from there. They could just be lying. You have no way of knowing, unless you have actual evidence that connects them. Stop spreading misinfo.

I know what you're doing, too. You're trying to connect those fucking faggot irl nayzees to Sup Forums to get justification to shut us down.

>when you don't realize the numale nayzee meme is just a fucking meme
>when you take memes too far
This is how Pepe made the news, you goddamn autist. You are the reason why Hillary lost.

Love all the butthurt faggots claiming Sup Forums was not alt-right and trump bootlickers.

Kys faggots. Day of the rope is coming and it's coming for you NEET stormfags.

You mad drumpftard?