His name is Julian Assange, founder of wikileaks

His name is Julian Assange, founder of wikileaks.
He gave his life in the Meme War.
Remember him.

Press F to pay respects.

F

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_the_Chickens,_to_Scare_the_Monkeys#Title
blockchain.info/address/1HB5XMLmzFVj8ALj6mfBsbifRoD4miY36v
wakaba.c3.cx/soc/kareha.pl/1100499906/401-485
milo.yiannopoulos.net/2016/11/wikileaks-hides-message-bitcoin/
reddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/comments/5e9v1x/some_basic_facts_all_in_one_place_i_wanted_to/
reddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/comments/5eb4xq/understanding_riseupnets_current_status_after/
reddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/comments/5dth5a/on_october_22nd_riseupnet_deleted_fingerprints/
reddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/comments/5e79ed/almost_every_single_alternate_domain_that/
wikileaks.org/wiki/WikiLeaks:Connection_Anonymity
superstation95.com/index.php/world/2296
reddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/comments/5eb5sh/after_the_ddos_attack_there_was_an_article_that/
yournewswire.com/julian-assange-extradited-guantanamo-express/
blockchain.info/address/1BpjNVeYm6kiER2m7N6FXy3zNZbqEkp1Tm
reddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/comments/5e9h2q/wikipeida_page_for_dyn_ddos_attack_on_oct_21_list/
youtu.be/ZuQW0US2sJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no one cares lol.

I do. Thanks for the bump!

F

I do not think he is dead...

Yet

>buy my books you guise, im super serial.

Oh well, an other Australian shitposter gone.

I hope you're right, but if we meme his death enough, it'll force a statement to be made.

F

The cover-up required to kill him and keep it quiet is pretty amazing to think about, isn't it?

do not lend your energy to this meme
if they want to kill Assange let them have their blood in their hands .
meme magic is powerfull and Gerart the whichunter is protected by the ancient ones ,only a covenant of powerfull wichest can stop him temporalily , he will be free again if he is alive.

What do you lend your energy to?

why wouldn't assange confirm that he's alive

because he's dead.

Assange is dead.

Not really.

Threaten Ecuador with some hard shit, send in some one to take him out. Done. Sure, maybe you have that copy pasta of the run down of events including the "help him" twitter code but oh well, it not like the US couldn't pull any of this off. Like, you and I could think of how.

Wouldn't his lawyer (for example) grow concerned, eventually?

2993CA6

F

;_;7

F

no but speculate for a moment here. if assange is still around and that last interview of him wasn't doctored then what would be a possible explanation for him not confirming

F
Pretty sure he's a hero/martyr to me. As cucked as that is.

he was a fellow ausbro. i give him my respect.

Was about to post this.
He's not dead, but not safe either.

A gag order that means more to him than life itself.

F
F
A real hero

The thing I don't get is why he didn't publish the insurance files while he was still alive.

He must have believed Wikileaks was bigger than himself, so why take a chance with a DMS if it could have been countered?

Some speculate he escaped and is in hiding, but this requires Ecuador is complicit, which I doubt.
He could be imprisoned by alphabet agency X. This is indistinguishable from death, if he's kept hidden.
Wikileaks is almost certainly compromised, judging from the death of the riseup.net canary and the strange wikileaks twitter posts.
The severe and rapidly worsening damage to Wikileaks' credibility rules out a publicity stunt, which leaves only 2 options: he's dead or captured.

F

Pls come back from the dead julian. Its time.

Fuck off

F

Any evidence that he's not kill?

Nothing that can't easily be argued against, no.

F

thanks for correcting the record.
you must be a true ideologue to do your job without being paid anymore.

67 117 105 32 98 111 110 111 32

but yeah
Assange & Wikileaks are central to our cause.
Without them, we are in a dark place. However the candle is still lit. The embassy cat lives.

It doesn't look good for him. I think it was around mid October that the last time there was any solid proof of him being ok. TPTB were never going to arrest him and let him make it to trial. We can only make sure his work wasn't for nothing.

Already posted about this - all the US has to do is leverage the Ecuador debt against them, and they'll roll. Simple as that.

One lawyer is already dead from unusual circumstances. Common tactic - kill the rooster to scare the monkey...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_the_Chickens,_to_Scare_the_Monkeys#Title

What is this? I haven't seen it before.

The last known interview is poorly edited. You can see splicework being done around the 1:48-1:52 timeframe. Closely look at his eye, shoulders, etc. and you'll see the placement wasn't as good as the editor thought. Be sure to run it in 1080 so there are no claims of "artifacts".

F

>cut off internet to prevent influence in American election
>Trump wins election
>internet still cut off

Really making me ponder

That post is most likely fake.

F

The claim that it was "to prevent influence" is just a typical bullshit cover. The aim is simple: cut communications. The rest was to excuse the action, and to legitimize it.

That makes that post even more suspicious desu

them digyts
Wikileaks' complex web of Bitcoin transactions
>coins left WL wallet to unknown wallet
>coins returned via 'vanity ID' wallets to spell out
>We're Fine, 8 chan Post Fake
we don't know who controls any of the wallets
but this is the &chan post

He's either dead or in a cia dungeon 1000ft underground.

It's called a fake screenshot

F

Why would it? The guy said he wanted to bring more attention the wikileaks stuff, but felt bad about the disinformation that it was causing.

Either that or they found him and forced him to post with a gun to his head.

I-I refuse to believe he died

They wish him to be here, or worse.

blockchain.info/address/1HB5XMLmzFVj8ALj6mfBsbifRoD4miY36v
check yourself foo'
et fait un ma p'tit grenouille

As with most Assange threads posts claiming him to be dead usually get approved by Kek. This doesn't look good boys.

Well that's something. Any way to confirm that is wrong?

>16.10.16

F

the url is in the screenshot, and here
>why do i even

I'm afraid this changes nothing. Honestly we just have to wait. This can either be real or done by whoever is in control of WL rn.

He is not dead yet. He is being tortured.

F

Nothing is confirmed.

This is par for the course. Sup Forums really needs to learn how to deal with conspiracy theory/fact and how to "thin" or "separate" disinfo from various sources.

Also, as I pointed out in , things are going to be far more serious than people are lead to believe. The recurring theme "they cut comms because of the election" means that this disinfo is working. You have to think like your attacker, and realize what would motivate them. In this case, isolate him (as he represents a distinct C&C point), while providing legitimacy to your actions. Getting the public to buy off on it is a huge deal, because no one will bother to look once you start doing nasty, nasty things.

i feel quie insulted that they mentioned 8 before the mother-chan.

Fuck you then, Assburger.

You can simply and easily reverse engineer a trip code.
wakaba.c3.cx/soc/kareha.pl/1100499906/401-485

F.

F.

It's been a long day and now I've been corrected by a bong,
I'm gonna take a Sup Forumsreak

milo.yiannopoulos.net/2016/11/wikileaks-hides-message-bitcoin/
>inb4 milo

here's the part where a leaf wrote a message back to the unknown wallet, asking for PGPs.
no reply as of yet

F

F

F

Yeah he's probably dead. How do you think he died?

Pretty sure pic related is how his face finally looked.

The only question remaining is whether the Germans meme D.A.K.ed him into reality or if the powers that be used DAK16.10.16 as cover

Lmao
He is not dead
But they are trying to kill him
I kinda like the way it is happening
Reminds me of nam

F but I think he's alive and been offered a get out of jail for him and Chelsea if he keeps his mouth shut!

F

For anyone wanting to catch up:
reddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/comments/5e9v1x/some_basic_facts_all_in_one_place_i_wanted_to/

Riseup seems to be under a gag order
reddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/comments/5eb4xq/understanding_riseupnets_current_status_after/

They haven't updated their canary, and when questioned about that, they said they would keep running normally.
Hence they're under a gag order, as that shows they haven't forgotten, but can't update it either.

reddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/comments/5dth5a/on_october_22nd_riseupnet_deleted_fingerprints/

So this is probably how they lost their twitter account.

Most of the alternate domains for wikileaks are dead:
reddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/comments/5e79ed/almost_every_single_alternate_domain_that/
wikileaks.org/wiki/WikiLeaks:Connection_Anonymity

The massive DDoS seems to have originated from US governmental facilities
superstation95.com/index.php/world/2296
reddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/comments/5eb5sh/after_the_ddos_attack_there_was_an_article_that/

Also, at the time of julian's disappearance, the guantanamo express seemed to have been there for one reason or another, then landed on an alleged CIA rendition airport.
yournewswire.com/julian-assange-extradited-guantanamo-express/

Yesterday, there was a funny transaction originating from kelly:
blockchain.info/address/1BpjNVeYm6kiER2m7N6FXy3zNZbqEkp1Tm

We are safe but low on cash keep us strong

But seems to be only about donations due to a tweet he sent out right after.

Another thing of note:
reddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/comments/5e9h2q/wikipeida_page_for_dyn_ddos_attack_on_oct_21_list/

For some reason that massive DDoS on the 21th also targeted some swedish agencies (not sure about this too much since a lot of places were hit, including the blockchain, where people are theorizing the DMS is if it hasn't been neutralized)

youtu.be/ZuQW0US2sJw
together the ants will conquer the elephant