Progressive-Right

Let's try defining ourselves instead of what the Jews call us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fXF4JuA6tcg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i think this is pretty much it

Good I like that.

Can we still sieg heil?

Sup Forums is a board of peace

What exactly makes 'us' progressive? The fact we use the Internet? Why not techno-right then?

Why should I have to defend myself against the Jews?

True, let's just give up and let Schlomo go balls deep in our ass.

We are REALLY progressive.
We make progress happen.

Seriously, though. I sleep with my door open.

Why is it the Jews that force me into combat with people I would otherwise think of as my neighbors?

Yes?

Leslie jones is our leader

BORING FAGGOTS
CALL YOURSELF THAT

be nice

Go away tripfag. No labels.

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH!

Eh, "progressive" basically means "savagery" now

How about Hufflepuffs?

But we're different user. Join us and we can make progress together!

youtu.be/fXF4JuA6tcg

Sup Forums is just a group of politically incorrect peeps, that's all there is to it, there's no need to force a group or labels onto the users of Sup Forums

Forget alt-right we should be the Standard Forward

Abbreviated:
aA [STAND-4]

so it's settled!

>defining ourselves
This is exactly why the left lost. We are the people, no more and no less. A board of peace where all may come and be heard, and be called faggots. Allahu Kek.

The alt-right is almost as much as a response to classic conservatives as it is to liberalism. The Republican party is outdated and out of touch. They pay the lip service to republican policy but they answer to lobbies, so blatantly it's a joke. What do you think of when you hear the words "career politician"? Nothing good. It's a grass roots republican movement, growing from the bottom up and I motherfucker guarantee you there are 15 universes out the where the reds nominated Bush, Cruz, whoever and every single one of them lost to Clinton. The alt-right backed Trump because we believe hell deliver on these things we've been asking for 30 years, immigration control, a free market.

That's fine and all but this is a progressive-right thread.
The alt-right thread is two pages down.

>That's fine and all but this is a progressive-right thread.
NO THIS IS A HUFFLEPUFF THREAD NOW!

Go away red cross.

Progressive Right sounds like Cock Sucking Faggot Right