State officials mistreat girl, 5, raped by Muslim migrants Exclusive: Pamela Geller

pamelageller.com/2016/11/pamela-geller-wnd-idaho-state-officials-mistreat-girl-5-raped-muslim-migrants.html/

State officials mistreat girl, 5, raped by Muslim migrants
Exclusive: Pamela Geller says Idaho family ‘has suffered almost every kind of injustice’

>Last summer, a 5-year-old girl was orally, anally and vaginally raped and urinated upon by three Muslim migrant boys in Twin Falls, Idaho. Since then, instead of getting justice, the victim’s family has been abused by law enforcement and governing authorities as if they were the criminals – because what happened to their little girl contradicts the politically correct narrative about Muslim migrants.

>And it just keeps getting worse. The victim’s mother has now informed me that, despite the huge medical expenses for their daughter that this attack has necessitated, the state of Idaho has told her the maximum assistance that her family can get is $4,500.

>Why did they have to relocate? Because Muslims were stopping in front of their home at night and shooting bottle rockets at it at 11:30 p.m. Apparently that kind of menacing and harassment doesn’t qualify as demonstrating a need for relocation.

>It is outrageous. And it gets even worse. For the longest time, the attacker wasn’t even limited in his access to the community’s children; now he must be supervised by someone 14 years old or older. When they stipulated this, the court had to have been aware that there was a boy who videotaped the rape who was also 14. This is a gross insult against this victimized family – and a direct result of a judge’s decision.

Americucks get their just desserts for mocking us

Other urls found in this thread:

regated.com/2016/08/exclusive-medias-cover-twin-falls-rape-case-unfolded/
idahostatesman.com/news/state/idaho/article84829787.html
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/04/exclusive-5-year-old-victims-father-saw-video-of-twin-falls-refugee-rape/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Americucks get their just desserts for mocking us
What the fuck is wrong with you? Is child rape somehow funny to you? This is a fucking tragedy and I feel legit sorry for you if this story doesn't make you feel like shit.

Hey governor

What's 1400 - 1?

Up yours, bong.

Don't care. Glad to see them get a taste of their own medicine. AMERICA YES

she was asking for it

this we're all >white
we have to stand together not rub each other's misfortune in each other's faces

only 1400 more to go, then we'll be square.

Those people only understand one thing, brute force.
You have one job to do burguer.

how are these shitskins still alive? Grab your guns you cucks

Donate faggots.

He's muslim.

I'm not a muslim you stupid prick. Everytime this happens to us we get meme'd so it's natural for it to happen to you

who are these state officials?

We are cucks unless we stop the Muslim invaders.

You forgot the second post:

>The prosecuting attorney, Grant Loebs, has gone out of his way to imply that this rape was false information. His interviews have led the media and public officials to deny clear facts of the case. The U.S. attorney for Idaho even vowed to charge anyone who made false statements about the perps. The Hamas-tied Council on American-Islamic Relations has whined that the case has become “a lightning rod for anti-Muslim, and anti-refugee sentiments.”

>Meanwhile, the victim in Twin Falls, once a happy and social child, now frequently insists that she wants to be alone. She finds a small and safe space inside a closet and stays in it alone for hours. Once a very chatty and happy child, she has become very quiet. Even during the summer heat of Twin Falls, she always wore two T-shirts and two pairs of underwear. She talked constantly about “those naughty boys” and asked her mother repeatedly not to tell her father everything that happened because it will upset him.

One lifetime of guilt and shame coming up!

And for the record, my vote is we wait until the transition of power in the DoJ and then try to hammer the story.

What the fuck!?

I remember this, the police said it was all made up.

What the fuck is going on!?

People are so neutered nowadays no one will do shit

80 years ago a literal lynch mob would have been formed and the police would have helped. Now these cuck cops thing they're appealing to some sacred duty by being a bunch of statist boot lickers.

Society is so fucked only war can fix it now.

Jesus Christ. If I was within 200 miles of of there I'd be afraid I'd be tempted to seek out a bit of justice myself. JFC, I thought that Idaho was a bit more resistant to this shit? Also what happened to all the skinheads and neo-nazis? I thought they'd be hunting this dunecoon down and gut him where he stood.

Sure thing, Muhammad.

Those potoatokuffar sure did deserve it, amirite. They missed out on last month's Jizya.

This. That user is just another one of the shitskins. No surprise that he's happy about it.

I feel sorry for you, Britain.

>n-not all muslims! stop islamophobia!

Not a muslim, idiot.

>Is child rape somehow funny to you?
It is when it's a dirty yankee
Also we literally told the government to tell the rapeugees to fuck off and instead they went over our heads with executive orders and have been bringing them in by the thousands every week for over a year and a half now

Just curious.

I live on the other side of the country.

>muh rural conservative patriots
They're all the same here in the US. All bark and no bite. Not that UK is any better - Rotherham.

Conservacucks always talk tough - "hurr they better bring no Muslims to my neighborhood". Fast forward 6 months, Muslims are in their neighborhood and they do nothing.

America is dead. It was neutered in the 1950s, officially in the 1960s.

Hello, (((Pamela Geller))).

LISTEN UP EVERYBODY

SHARE THIS ARTICLE BELOW, IT HAS A GOOD ACCOUNT OF WHAT HAPPENED

regated.com/2016/08/exclusive-medias-cover-twin-falls-rape-case-unfolded/

IF YOU USE FACEBOOK, SPREAD IT AROUND, SAME FOR TWITTER. SEND IT TO MIKE CERNOVICH AND OTHERS ON TWITTER. DON'T LET THIS FAMILY BE SILENCED

to be fair, who cares about a 5 year old girl getting massive (possibly irreparable too)mental and physical trauma not to mention large monetary debt to her family if it makes a couple of virgin neckbeards on the internet feel bad about themselves? seems like a good trade-off to me.

>Tfw I thought this was a story based in Germany till I read Idaho

>Conservacucks always talk tough - "hurr they better bring no Muslims to my neighborhood". Fast forward 6 months, Muslims are in their neighborhood and they do nothing.
Well I'm not a "conservacuck"
>America is dead. It was neutered in the 1950s, officially in the 1960s.
You're not wrong on this though. It's going to take a fucking war to unfuck us

>>Last summer, a 5-year-old girl was orally, anally and vaginally raped

Did they have to go into detail? Can't they just say 'rape' like everyone else?

As a muslim I need to remind you that we're not all equal, like comparing Brazilian subhuman 'Christians' to the Christians in some European nation, they share a faith and nothing more.

As an Arab also, I must say that any country ending in 'stan' tend to produce these sorts of people, the honor killing proper tribal kind. Usually Afghans.

Is Idaho full of hippies or piss weak faggots or something?

I thought it was rural and where cowboys lived?

Can't imagine ranchers letting this shit pass.

Het zou simpel moeten zijn: De staat bepaalt niet wat voor een kleur verf mensen op hun gezicht smeren. Klaar. Als je het feest niet leuk vindt, doe je niet mee, of vier je het op je eigen manier. Je ziet mij ook niet meehossen met de menigte als er ergens gevoetbald wordt. Mijn vrienden wel. Toch haten we elkaar niet.

Wat een bizarre wereld, dat men zich niet druk maakt over criminelen die mensen verkrachten, maar wel om professionele activisten die willen bepalen hoe jij je verkleedt tijdens een feestdag.

En inderdaad, een illegaal dient uitgezet te worden, en één die een vergrijp pleegt moet dus automatisch naar de vreemdelingendetentie. Dat. Is. De. Wet. Als ambtenaren of politici weigeren de wet op te volgen vanwege politieke overtuigingen, en daarmee nog een verkrachting op hun geweten hebben, zijn ze wat wij betreft net zo medeplichting alsof ze zo'n meid zelf hebben vastgehouden. Dat is niet hetzelfde als ergens een onschuldig foutje maken. Dat is gewoon mensen in gevaar brengen door niet je taak uit te voeren.

En de immigranten kan ik niet eens de schuld geven. Tenminste, niet buiten de normale schuld. We weten dat ze zo zijn. Het zijn hun handlangers in de politiek die ik echt haat. Zonder hen zat dat tuig nog thuis in de zandbak, Mohammed te aanbidden, elkaar de ogen uit te lepelen.

Zou leuk zijn als wij ook zo vaak het voordeel van de twijfel kregen. Hoeveel rechtse knokploegen waren er dan al niet?

where's the proof of this?

why is snopes claiming this didn't happen?

Anyone with a reddit account? If so post it on the_donald and wherever else it is appropriate there.

Every Muslim needs to be eradicated from this world. No exceptions.

This is not about upset neckbeards. We are afraid that our own government will attempt to cover up rapes by minorities if it involves a white victim. Some of us have families or little children in them. We do not want this to happen all the time and have then get away with it. Justice must be served.

Not my picture, but this is from the last thread- some info on Grant Loebs.

Well, there was a vid last thread.

>idahostatesman.com/news/state/idaho/article84829787.html
They say that, but they're very specific in what parts they deny.
>the muslims being syrian
oh no no, they were from Iraq and Sudan!
>adults
They were juvies!
>gang rape
The 14 year old only filmed it!
>took hours to respond
They responded "in due time"

All information pertaining to the case has been sealed because the victims and the perps are minors.

The only information that has been released to the public is that a police report was filed. What that report contains has also been sealed.

Either the parents break the wall of silence and get threaten with some serious prison time from the government for jeopardizing their precious refugee program, or it will forever remain a cold case.

One thing is for certain, is if those Idahoans find out their government covered up a child rape by migrants, there will be blood and fire.

I would expect that entire apartment complex known to house the 'fugees would go up in smoke in very quick order.

There is no excuse for child rape, only repercussion.

In the meantime, no sense it getting all worked up.

>why is snopes
why would you trust (((snopes)))?

here on Sup Forums never use or cite (((snopes))) as a source.

Name one time you stupid oversensitive shit. You get mocked for having immagrants taught to cuck you out of your women, not for having small children gang raped and pissed on with no consequences.

On a side note, how credible is pamela gellar and is there any other sauce for this story? I'm looking too and will post if I find anything.

She was culturally enriched and the parents dare to press charges?
Absolutely haram.

No one believes your Taqiyah, bud. If we don't fall for Jewish tricks we sure as hell aren't going to fall for your rehashed muslim tricks.

It's so obvious. If Americans make fun of you for being invaded by muslims the natural reaction would be to take it out on the people encouraging this because ideally you associate more with these Americans who want the best for you than with the people trying to destroy you. This post signifies that this has not taken place. Therefore, you are a muslim just trying to destroy America because they want what's best for the British which you hate.

In the previous thread someone posted the phone number to Loebs office, here's what I got from him.

>The Pamela Geller story is a complete fabrication.

>The real age of the girl was 3

>Three boys confirmed to have sexually assaulted her

>Youngest seven, oldest fourteen

>The judge is having a sealed court case to limit media coverage

>Suspects had several court hearings

>More to come in the future

>Will continue to bring them to hearings until they're put on trial
What do you guys think? Did we jump the gun or was he making me jump hoops?

ROTHERHAM.

Hard to believe no one gonna do something, keeping in mind the age of the victim.
Here in rural Spain neighbours would be hunting down Achmed and his family.

this

Fucking hell. A few autistic Yanks that frequent a Mongolian throat singing forum threw a few AYY LMAOs your way so now you think it's just that a little girl, one of our own, is raped. I imagine you're also one of those that say "I bet they were coal burning whores anyway" about the 1400 Rotherham lasses just to seem edgy and down with the kids. Get out of your house once in a while, maybe then you'll learn that five year old girls aren't pawns in your online game of "don't touch my ego".

The problem is that the story has been buried. The victim and perpetrators are underage so we don't have names or locations of the criminals, all details are sealed since it's a minor case as well. The source in OP isn't a news station, no one knows what actually happened so it's just rumors right now.

delete this

if ur so butthurt by a bit of banter that u gloat over the rape of a little girl, maybe reddit or some safe space would be a better place for you.

play in traffic

AMERICA YES. HOPE SHE GETS CULTURALLY ENRICHED AGAIN

You might as well be you piece of shit

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/04/exclusive-5-year-old-victims-father-saw-video-of-twin-falls-refugee-rape/

It's not an actual video, but they apparently filmed it.

Naturally it was covered up.

Remember when the yanks on here would say "If that happened over here they'd get shot" or "that'd never be allowed to happen here, there'd be public outrage" when we were hearing all about the rapes in Europe, and you yanks called Europe cucked. Well... Go on, get your guns and lynch these shitskins, or was it all just a big mouth?

I have relatives in Twin Falls. It's a pretty quiet town. No one is going to do shit. It was already spread on facebook.

You guys really need to get over this delusional idea you have in your head about your "muh red white n blue tough blooded American patriots". It's seriously fucking embarrassing.

We had a strong identity here 70 years ago. It was destroyed in the 60s with Civil Rights. Then it was destroyed some more through cuck immigration laws and hate crime laws. There is no sense of community in this country anymore.

so you're saying you'd help kill all the innocent for a rape because they are refugees?
I bet you're one of those law and order pro lifers

Did it happen or not? I read on Jezebel and Salon that it was a hoax.

>>The real age of the girl was 3
>>Three boys confirmed to have sexually assaulted her
That just makes it worse.

They're trying to keep it quiet, and nothing good can come out of that, let's make it public.

Hillary's fact checkers say it didn't happen sooo....

Where the fuck is that CIA false flag known as anonymous when you need them? Unironically wish the Russian hacker shit was true to uncover shit like this.

see
It seems they're using technicalities to try to weasel out

>jewish man sweats more and more by the day
Can you even imagine their face when they realized they legitimately fucked up this time, and the narrative they wrote with their own hands is working against them? Can you imagine ANYONE raping a little jewish girl in the 1950s? Their entire RACE would have been genocided, not just the offenders. It's all coming tumbling down for them once again, and it's their own fault, once again.

Deport them Danald deport them all

I would go straight to murdering those that hurt my loved ones in such a vile and disgusting way.

Yeah hahahaa real funny, we all get to suffer. Fucking fantastic. What a tiny butthurt little faggot you are.

>daughter raped by aids monkeys
>justice tells you to fuck off

You have guns. No excuse not going vigilante.

Snopes lost all thier credibility.

1. The whole case is sealed.
2. The media isn't covering it because of #1.
3. No one knows who the perpetrators are.
Americans aren't at the point that they'd lynch entire groups, you have to identify individuals.

No, it's definitely just a big mouth. I've lived all over this country, people are the same pretty much everywhere.

This country was neutered decades ago. Multiculturalism tore down the ethnic trust and unity.

Don't believe these American faggots on here trying to maintain an image for their Anonymous brothers

Yes, there was talk of it on facebook

Well fuck. I cant even go to sleep now with such an intense DEUS VULT i got here. When will those mudslimes be purged?

It happened, I asked prosecuting attorney himself

>I read on feminist sites that it was a hoax

Snopes is a left wing site that actively subverts the truth when it suits them. Even before I knew that I stopped using it because with the modern state of the internet you can uncover the truth on your own in five minutes flat.

woord. ik heb ooit eens toen ik minderjarig was een turks meisje op haar bek gegeven, wat van mij ook een fout was. dat heeft in de krant gestaan, overal op school gezegd geweest, bijna voor cassatie ( als volwassene) verschenen en in de bak gegaan, "gelukkig" is het maar gebleven bij een celstraf van 3 maanden in de zwaarste jeugdinstelling in Vlaanderen. ondertussen, zaten op dezelfde school, turken en mocros blanken constant te irriteren, pesten, af persen en slagen. nooit zelfs iets gezegd op geweest door de directie, laat staan politie.

als je je hier ook maar verdedigd tegen dat gespuis bent je al verdacht van racisme = sociale zelfmoord, of erger, academische consequenties

en zwarte piet is ons godverdoms cultureel erfgoed. maar met sharia patrouilles, het kapot slagen van kerst stalletjes etc daar is helemaal geen probleem mee.

Ik hoop echt dat ik de dag van retributie nog meemaak. Hoewel ik een beetje de hoop aant verliezen ben. Iedereen lijkt er volledig onbewust voor.

Nobody is suffering. The girl is thrilled with her dose of cultural enrichment

>88
This tbrqh

This, what the fuck happened to this world, a 100 years ago, there would be a fucking mob that would drag their asses and hang 'em from the trees.

What the fuck.

Someone posted to Sup Forums that this was the guy who did it, I don't know if it's true or not.

There was definitely buzz on facebook about it when it happened, I remember.

So has anyone submitted these Twitter accounts to FBI?

We need Trump to know about this.

Well, at least that still happens here in our beloved country.

FUCKING PATHETIC.
I remember this story when it first came out before summer.

>77887490
>The little girl was at the FAWNBROOK apartment buildings where both her parents and grandmother reside. She was playing in between those two apartment units when 3 boys (from 2 Syrian refugee families, ages 8, 10, 13) pulled a knife on her, held it to her throat, forced her into the laundry unit, stripped her naked, raped, and urinated on her. The 13 year old “coached” the younger boys as he videoed. Due to age restraint the boys could not ejaculate but did urinate on her.

>THE VICTIM’S GRANDMOTHER DISCOVERED THE SITUATION AND IMMEDIATELY CALLED THE VICTIM’S MOTHER WHO CALLED TWIN FALLS POLICE DEPARTMENT.

>The victim’s mother took the video/phone from the 13 year old. Witnessed by the victims mother:

>The 13 year olds father arrived on the scene and hi-fived his son. A mother of the perps arrived and knew only enough English to repeatedly say, “No police”.

>2 AND A HALF HOURS LATER THE TWIN FALLS POLICE ARRIVED. MOTHER OF VICTIM GAVE PD THE VIDEO. POLICE DID NOT (STILL HAVE NOT) MADE ANY ARRESTS, REPORTEDLY BECAUSE OF THE ‘LANGUAGE BARRIER’.

If only I lived there, I'd burn those fuckers alive.

kys edgy faggot

Recording of the call or it didn't happen.

this
>there are legitimately parents in this world who are not willing to go to jail to protect their daughter
fucking scum, don't procreate if you aren't willing to be a real parent, if a subhuman attacks your child you put that little fuck into a casket regardless of severity, they need to learn that they aren't even allowed to touch your child. Jail is not so bad compared to the crushing, lifelong guilt you would face. Getting raped in prison is something that only happens to betas, and even if it weren't, if you aren't willing to take that humiliation to protect your child you are worthless.

are your genetics the end result of western civilization ? if so let it fucking end

Lmao what a cuck faggot country.

sjws will blame toxic masculinity and porn though

>it just so happened to be a little blonde girl that got raped

>>Why did they have to relocate? Because Muslims were stopping in front of their home at night and shooting bottle rockets at it at 11:30 p.m. Apparently that kind of menacing and harassment doesn’t qualify as demonstrating a need for relocation.
If it were texas you could have shot them.

At least one good thing about third world shitholes.

>It just so happened
>Just
>This is normal

It's normal for today's world.