Why did Bible forbid homosexuality?

Why did Bible forbid homosexuality?

Don't give me short meme answers like "it's disgusting" or "it's unnatural". I mean, it was written by humans of the time. They also wrote that women should stay virgins until marriage - lo and behold, we've recently discovered that the DNA of every sexual partner stays inside the woman and gets passed on to any kids the woman has.

I wonder if there's anything deep like that regarding homosexuality or if it was just people being plebs AKA hating what they didn't understand). At least HIV wasn't a thing back then so that can't explain it.

Spiritual destruction.
Sodomy is the main issue.
It destroys your mind.

>>homosexuality
Not directly.

The goal of all religions is to increase its membership. Homosexual sex doesn't create more members.

>thinks god is real

Because the Catholics wanted people to procreate as much as possible to spread the religion worldwide.

DONT YOU DARE TALK SMALK ABOUT YUNG JEEZY
BETTER ASK TO FORGIVE YOURSELF FUR ALL YO H8TIN
JEEBY LOVED ERRBODY YA FEEL ME?
STEP YO GAME UP LIL HOMEY

Basically to increase the population. Religions against children, like Shakers, don't last long.

Could one also suppose that most religions had strong "appeal to nature" arguments as well, and homosexuality is definitely uncommon in nature.

I don't think Jesus said anything about homos

Look up the original definition that led to the use of "faggot" to describe an effeminate male homosexuals and this will all make sense.

God blew up a whole village because of sodomy

You don't fuck around with God dude

The same reason Romans had a law where you had to have a certain amount of kids. Population was a major problem when everyone died in there 30s.

I don't think closeted homosexuality was ever an issue.

I think the promotion of promiscuity is and was the problem. Just look at modern gay pride parades.

These pretty much desu.

Not only that but look at what's happening through the world now that we're tolerating more unconventional sexual mores like (((Homosexuality))), our social fabric is breaking down so much that now our reproduction rates have gone down the gutters.

And this is allowing the (((politicians))) to import third world uneducated sandniggers to keep them in power.

Probably because of the diseases connected to it.
Back then they probably thought God was smiting homosexuals by giving them these diseases.

It's not procreative. That's why masturbation and oral sex are also grave sins. In fact, under Aquinas' heirarchy they are graver sins than rape, since vaginal rape is open to the possibility of procreation.

>Why did Bible forbid homosexuality?
Its not, it is against forced homosexuality by means of cultural marxism.

Depopulation is bad, and forced homosexuality by means of cultural marxism is bad.

If you are gay for normal reasons and not because you became influenced by cultural marxism you are ok.

If you became influencied by it, well, the problem is the ones that "forced" you to do that, its stupid to complain about you, it would be almost literally complained about the person that was raped and not the rapist

Not a theologian, but probably because Gays are sexual addicts, this is also why adultery is a sin.

No man can serve two masters and all that.

Why should a people and government embrace a sexual position that does not encourage procreation?

There are obvious health risks. Certain sexual acts are very unclean. And it did not help the early Jews to grow their numbers by producing Jewish babies

>They also wrote that women should stay virgins until marriage
I've read that old interpretations of the old estimate allow sex with girls under 3.....the rationalization being that their hymen will grow back and therefore they will still be virgins. So much for muh biblical morality

To quote the bible, it is confusion

If you ask me, it's a destruction of the family unit and the decline of moral values, not to mention it is forenication

Unsafe, dirty, not for procreation.

It can lead to infections and spread of disease. Sand Jews didn't have lube or proper soap, and it made no children for them.

Because gays:
>Are carriers of disease. In an ancient world of plagues and death, having too many homosexuals amongst you could be a death sentence. Your entire population could be wiped out overnight.
>Break down and destroy male morale. If guys don't feel comfortable with each other they are less effective workers and fighters.
>Are effeminate and weak, and contribute virtually nothing to the social order. They are genetic dead ends who only spread degeneracy

There are literally 0 positives to having gays in your population, and a thousand negatives

God wanted us to be fruitful and multiply. Can't multiply if pooper

Doesn't sex before marriage play a role in the whole "no homosex" clause?

do you fags even know what the concept of hedonism is?

it's not like abrahamic religions are the only ones who hated it, even pagans killed fags

lo and behold, we've recently discovered that the DNA of every sexual partner stays inside the woman and gets passed on to any kids the woman has.

>25 posts into thread
>nobody calls out this complete bullshit

I swear to God I'm going to kill myself for being one of you you dumb niggers

Say that to my face faggot and see what happens.

>They also wrote that women should stay virgins until marriage - lo and behold, we've recently discovered that the DNA of every sexual partner stays inside the woman and gets passed on to any kids the woman has.

I'm gonna need a source on that one.

All Progressive religions (and not in the bastardized marxist sense) seek to create a strong civilization. Knowing that homosexuality is objectively unclean and also an evolutionary dead end, any religion that would promote homosexuality (and im sure in the history of humanity there have been some) naturally die out since there is no procreation and thus no continuity.

>1 post by this ID
sage sage sage

HES GOING FULL TIP!

Because it's gay.

shut up libshit

Overt homosexuality changes the social landscape and makes platonic male friendship less likely, it makes fraternization among different age groups less likely, and it makes mentor/mentee relationships less likely.

there is one positive
hiv

i bet your one of those guys,if you get your ass kicked then calls the police.

Some of the other great nuggets in the old Testament forbid...
>cutting ones beard
>eating dairy and meat in the same meal
>having a rounded haircut or a short haircut
>wearing ripped clothes
>wearing clothes made of blended fabrics
>Coexisting with people of other religions (they should be stoned to death)

Sodomy=/=babies

Keep in mind the OT is FULL of extremely rigid and over the top rules for relatively minor issues

>don't bathe much in the desert?
>get phimosis
>god says you gotta chop your foreskin off now and it's some sort of covenant

>pigs and shellfish are more likely to cause food poisoning/parasites than other meat/fish
>god says they're forbidden to even touch

>god says no clothes made out of mixed fabrics
>because reasons

>1 post by this ID
NEWFAGS STOP REPLYING

It is an abomination.
Why do people have to be taught the obvious?
Do you need to know the arguments against incest, pedophilia, beastiality to know they are wrong or are you autistic?

It's a perversion of lust. God created a wife for Adam, not another guy.

It's fornication, 2 sodomites can't make a child or get married.

Realistically? Population. Gays cannot reproduce, and you need a great deal of families to keep a population alive. Normalizing might have harmed society. Atleast, that's the only thing I can think of.

Because homos are a waste of resources. Everything invested in them from childhood and consumed by them in adulthood is wasted since they dont put back into society.

It's against God's design. The story of Adam and Eve is meant to serve as a model of God's ideal, which is one man and one woman who are exclusive to each other. The Church is also called "the bride of Christ" and there is an inhertently self-serving nature to same sex relationships. The sexes are supposed to compliment each other even though at times it feels like they are constantly at war. Homosexuality is the easy, selfish way out of having to understand the other sex, and ironically, homosexual relationships are statistically far less stable than heterosexual ones, especially with lesbians.

The process of marriage and child birth (the creation of the family) is sanctified in the Bible. The idea is that when two people procreate and produce children, their are literally joining their bodies together as one.

This process is honored as almost divine in the text and that fact doesn't comport too well with the modern sexuality, AKA men in assless chaps walking down the street in a parade honoring the idea of two men sticking their peckers in each other's mouth and asshole for fun. Even the outwardly normal "non-degenerate gays" (oxymoron) are still only in the relationship for pleasure, as they are bastardizing the sanctified sexual process of procreating.

Is this any different than banging chicks for pleasure? Not really. However I would note that straight Christians who bang chicks for pleasure almost always realize it's wrong, which is the first step to correcting your ways. The gay Christians legitimize it and normalize their sin, which is indeed worse in a way. They not only refuse to admit that it is a wicked vice, but they bend over backwards to try and make such a nasty grotesque thing into an exercise of love and beauty. They will never repent because they can't admit it's still sin and this makes them worse in my mind.

-how? How does it destroy your mind?

OP doesnt have one

Why is promiscuity an issue?

All of human civilization has always ran off the egg standard. Homosexuals by their nature, deal in anal tyranny.

They have zero incentive to see the wheels of civilization run smoothly, except for meme answers or keeping their privatized sub groups party going.

Why shouldnt they?

Only Allah Loves Fags

Shias are our allies.

How does homosexuality contribute to society?

Retard alert. That's not the goal of all religions it's just that the religions saying not to have kids aren't the ones you see.

>anal tyranny

>we've recently discovered that the DNA of every sexual partner stays inside the woman and gets passed on to any kids the woman has
Please, drink a cup of iodine

Simply put it is hedonism. Gay sex results in no children and has no net benifit to society. Those who practice it are doing so purely for their own self pleasure at best they are useless to society at worst they spread disease.

"buttsecs is between a man and a woman" ~deuteronomy 3:18

They're utilizing their sexual organs, which were given to mankind as part of the sanctified process of creating a family, not banging for fun.

First of all, God's Laws are none of my business.

But I'd imagine that since the Israelites of the time were poor fucks who had no money and spent all day pounding mud into bricks, their idea of "fun" could've probably drifted into butt shit really easily. If you were God in this scenario, would you want the chosen people you just threw into hostile enemy lands to also be filled with STDs?

>le "everything is a slide thread even though nothing's happening" meme

Because God created sex for man and woman. Distortions of that natural function is, in essence, sin

>we've recently discovered that the DNA of every sexual partner stays inside the woman and gets passed on to any kids the woman has

>There are literally 0 positives to having gays in your population, and a thousand negatives
based

the bible explain why. why dont you open it to find out

Pics or it didn't happen.

The Bible was not written for one person, but all humanity. Homosexuals can't reproduce between themselves. So two gays will not produce offspring. Hence why the passage says thou shall surely die. As in humanity shall die, because it's not being replenished. There's also a spiritual death, but that can't be debated with someone who doesn't believe. Though you'll find that most people who do believe in Christianity believe that it causes a spiritual death, or it prevents a spiritual rebirth. It also causes division between the sexes. When you're devoted to the other sex you have a vested interest in learning about them, and considering their perspectives. If you're pursuing the same sex, you already have broadly them same perspectives and thought processes, and focus on your sex's wants, needs desires, etc., not the opposite's.

>it is against forced homosexuality by means of cultural marxism
>ancient jewish manuscripts contradict modern jewish ideologies

I get what you're saying and the overall message is correct but you're reasoning is flawed.

that being said the old testament is actually extremely tribalistic
>god commands the jews to genocide X neighbor for Y reason
>didn't listen to his every specific detail?
>extreme punishment and suffering for you

where as the new testament is arguably the first example of multiculturalism
>everyone who accepts Jesus is saved
>world brotherhood
>rich bad poor good
>go spread my religion by word or sword
>takes the concepts of martyrdom from jewish zealotry (see: The Great Revolt/Jewish-Roman war)

In closing: Vespasian did nothing wrong

No proctologists or antibiotics to fix wrecked leaking hemroidal asses. Death by anal infections is nasty.

STD rates through the roof and no doctors or treatments. Death by STDs is nasty.

High deathrates and abundant resources causing rulers to encourage having children.

Godly reasons? Gays are like worker bees, insect slaves created to take care of aging people then die, then die too after a shorter life. An insect like genetic aberration triggered in mothers wombs that have already had other children. If I was a god I would discourage insect like genetic trends from developing among humans.

It goes along the lines of how sex is meant for reproduction and two men or two women can not reproduce

actually, it's real. my wife gave birth to a black daughter, and I thought she had cheated on me, but it turns out she was raped by a black guy when she was in high school

Take one look at the "gay community." What do you see?

Sure there are plenty of normal homosexuals, but most of them are unhinged degenerates who religiously consume shit like ru paul while condemning the more humble aspects of society, like Christianity. They are loud, obnoxious, self-centered, and often times unreasonable. Since they're already on the fringe of society, regular social discourse often falls on deaf ears with these people.

Not to mention is errodes the family unit. Slowly, but surely, homosexuality is becoming normalized every single day. That comes with all the stupid 52 gender, LGBTWTFBBQ+++, SJW pandering beta cuckiness too. They're all in the same basket of "oppressed peoples" that need to be vehemently opposed.

Absolutely false.
Tons of people from certaim religions wouldn't care less if you believed in them.

The classic example of a mostly exclusive religion is Judaism, but there are many others.

Happened to me too on more then one occasion.

Yeah, but like Shakers, those tend to go extinct. Look at Tibet Buddhism, for example. Its incredibly isolated, and required kidnapping at one point to keep in existence.

Because the Jews had been fucked in the ass by the Greeks and the Romans, and various other homo-friendly cultures of antiquity. (And the only mention of homosexuality in the New Testament is a direct reference to Roman culture.)

...and that whole exile to Babylon, which, despite the depiction of the Persians in the movie 300, was a hundred times more homophobic than they were, might have had some influence on them.

The Jews set down a lot of rules to culturally set themselves apart from others because that was the only way to retain their identity throughout all the occupations and diasporas.

Plus, at the time, for a culture to survive, breeding was rather important.

Think of sodomy from the perspective of a culture that doesn't have indoor plumbing.
Imagine having shit on/in your dick for a day until you next get down to the river.

Energetically, homosexuals are a disaster. Make and female energies were made to complement each other female (yin, cold) to make (yang, hot). Now you know why faggots are flaming and lesbos are frosty cunts and homos become physically deformed in time from energetic stress. They are evolutionary deselections of weak genetics

kek

Sex is for procreation. Not for pleasure.

It's not like they had foreskins.

For very blunt reasons such as sodomy.