Does it?

Does it?

Other urls found in this thread:

ghanaimmigration.org/
imgur.com/gallery/04HfT17
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

REALLY

Haha, right!? Fuck Drumpf! So where's the source of this ebin quote, brother?

is laziness not a trait in blacks?
if that is not true then do CTR hire blacks?

Well he isn't wrong dip shit. Look at the actual facts you PC faggot.

Finally, someone willing to give them an honest look.

I thought Che Guevara said that?

Sweden
Yes

Damn leftists must be really racist to think up a fake quote like this.

close enough really

Really makes you think!

FUCK TRUMP.

WE GOINA GHANA NOW, YOU WILL WISH YO RACISTS VOTED HILL. TOO LATE NIGGAS

ghanaimmigration.org/

He grew up in a Jewish multicultural paradise. Not far from where I grew up.

The Jews are all about nature over nurture, so I'd have to agree with Trump's specifications.

Occupy Democrats is a good source, take a look at this map of America from before the white racists came

Second hand quote.

Neck yourself

I'm black and I know I should probably chimp out about this but my energy is really low, didn't get my kfc and grape drank today.

oy, turn the gas off, you don't need a quote you stupid antisemite, every keystroke in that post is like a micro-holocaust in my mind

It's got yellow letters and a picture, of course it's real, now move along with the Sup Forums program, these LITERAL nazis aren't gonna divide themselves.
Why do I even pay you

They can't even control a school bus, let alone they're feelins or emotions.

He sounds like the best God Damn president this country has ever had. MAGA!

Yes, that reflects reality quite well.

I think it's a cultural thing. When one of them actually does their best, their fellow Negros say things like "You're acting white".

>occupy Democrats
>lost POTUS
>majority in senate
>lost most house seats in 100 years
>lost majority of governors
>lost majority of state legislatures
>will lose liberal supreme court justices
I'm not so sure the democrats will ever recover. I think the new party's are RINO's and the new peoples republican/tea party.

>that fantasy map
>anazasi AND hopi
7/10, tickled them jimmies

In 2016 Hillary said blacks were super predators.

>Map
>Countries
>Borders

Nice job whitewashing the Natives of Color with your Eurocentric notions of Westphalian Sovereignty, property rights, and government you literal nazi.

I am literally shaking.

Kek

Well said Moysha. These filthy goyim need to learn some respect and remember they are personally responsible for the six million poor souls who were masturbated to death!

This is satire right?

so telling the truth is bad now???

Remember when those two cool black ladies had to hide away from public after they got death threats or whatever?

Are blacks actually lazy? I know many people who became "lazy" because they weren't very smart and used a lot of drugs without thinking. They burned out their willpower.

Leftists are the biggest racists of all. They use false flags as a way to air their dirty laundry without dealing with the consequences.

well he won the presidential election so yes anything he says sounds like it came from a president to me

fake quote
or can your offer verification proof?

Source please

>things that offend white liberals and literally nobody else
holy shit you think this does anything? My god you people are so dense.

jodie foster.

Do they honestly believe blacks aren't lazy? Are they blind?

No. It sounds like an honest LEADER

>Leftists are the biggest racists of all.

This. A white person honestly stating the fact that blacks don't know that illegal activities are illegal because they don't have fathers, sounds more racist to me than most actually racist remarks. They just use the same ideas but it's OK because they say it as an ally.

It's propaganda from Sup Forumss Jewish wing.

Lol we didn't cal ourselves immigrants and we weren't immigrating. We conquered and built.

Occupy a casket.

Found out from other thread already lol nice try though fagget

Why are any Sup Forumsacks worried about being called a racist? Racism is realism, and most of us are racists. Some of us are raging racists.

Technically yes since he is President.

WE KANGZ

No this is outright fake. This is from a book written by a scorned business associate of Trumps, where he insists Trump said this. Nobody else has substantiated the claim, but that doesn't keep shill dogs from regurgitating it as if it's gospel.

We anonymous stand with the proud jewish race, we will never forgive and forget the SIX MILLION jewish angels harvested for body fat by hitler himself. My friend Chaim (yes, I have many jewish friends I'm not a bigot) was cryogenically kept in statis so he could be personally HOLOCAUSTED by no other than Richard Spencer after that racist Drumpf was elected. Oy gevalt! I can still hear his screams as his head shrunk in Spencer's gas chamber.

We must rally behind our jewish allies to rid the world of this racist nationalist scourge that won't go away. Even if we whites have to sacrifice ourselves in the process, after all, ours is a decadent oppressive society with no real culture, we have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Shalom

You fell for the meme

Finally, an honest president.

KEK SPEAKS

It's not a meme, you redditor.

Even blacks know this is true.

I'm not fooled, you kike. It's the fucking coaster for you.

THOSE DIGITS

Even if this map wasn't bullshit and if we ignore the fact that injuns weren't native either.

How is that an argument for more illegal immigration?
Is it supposed to induce some kind of guilt-trip?

Literally worse than 2 Hitlers combined

Check'd and Kek'd. Godspeed frogbrother.

Why would give a holocoaster ride to a fellow white?
Are you some divide and conquer communist?
Oy Sup Forums, It seems we got ourselves a race traitor here. Quick, call his boss, you're gonna lose your job you stupid goy, you're done for

yes

I think you are looking for /leftypol/

Underrated point
B- execution

Absolutely checkd those digits,

SHADILAY

someone insisted trump said the top 20% of blacks are smarter than 1 in 2 whites?

>does this sound like a president to you?

By definition, it does.

Wasn't that a Che Guevara quote? Indolent negros etc.?

FUCK OFF FAGGOT
I JUST GOT MY FUCKING RELIGION
I CAN'T EVEN SHIT OUT A MISSIONARY YET, LET ALONE A PROPHET

NNNNIGGGGEEERRRRS

The new shills are Chinese tier. Shit quality. How about trying to prove the statement wrong.

An easy yes

Supposedly this is what Trump said, whereas Hillary Clinton openly shits on black people on camera. Where is the fucking source, OP?

>Hillary Clinton openly shits on black people on camera
Why the fuck didn't we meme her into the office?

wtf i love hillary now

Nah I just like watching the few of you guys who are actually serious eat yourselves alive as your comfortable reality crumbles around you, with no one to blame but yourselves. It's amusing, to be honest.

I have nothing to gain or lose from this alt-right crap.

Based President!

>painting the map with western civilization
>illegal

Trump was the establishment candidate all along you know. Hillary would have brought war and chaos. Everything Sup Forums wanted. With Trump we get to sit comfy while liberals scream at us for for years. Not as exciting as you all thought it would be.

I knew this would happen though. I believe Trump is going to bring people together in ways we didn't think possible, in a much shorter amount of time. Trump is forcing people to really, really look at themselves for the first time after 8 years of complacency.

Stop spreading lies, asshole

they probably served time for this.

>Iroquois confederacy
>Cheroxee sovereignty

>Occupy Democrats

All fucking niggers must fucking hang.

Yeah I'm gonna need a source for that

sounds like the truth
so yea

>uuTVK/Ek
>K/Ek
BOW BEFORE ME

if he said it, and he officially becomes president, it's literally something a president said.

Wew lad

>Cue actual Democrats in Congress saying racist stuff

Sounds like LBJ

whoa

what's her name?

>guys stop talking about hillary's emails that was so long ago!!!
>also look at this mean thing donald trump said 25 years ago, its still relevant!!!!!

Show us the way trump

imgur.com/gallery/04HfT17

What did she mean by this?