Should Northern Ireland join Ireland

To MIWA - Make Ireland Whole Again

their eyes are so far apart

irrelevant country joining up with another irrelevant country. who really cares?

Ireland joining the United Kingdom is the only way to unite Ireland.

fuck no, we don't want to join

Fuck those taig cunts, no way.

Fuck off, we're full

nah cheers thanks for asking though

Why does she look so old?

Wtf am I looking at? Is this Samhian night or something?

They can go if they wish, but their wish is not to go.

No, norners can fuck off, we don't need their useless incomprehensible unemployed asses clogging up our welfare system

if they all want to just die or move to England or whatever then sure, we'll take the land

Ireland is full of Niggers.

And Also Africans.

I think it's some sort of birth defect Britons have. Except for the girl in the pink I could tell you where they were from just by looking at them.

Post more slags.

>Irish seasonally adjusted unemployment rate was downwardly revised to 7.5 percent in October 2016

>Seasonally adjusted estimates for the period July - September 2016 showed that there were 842,000 people in employment in Northern Ireland.

It is also estimated that at July - September 2016 the unemployment rate was 5.6%.

what's that?

> Still has a lower population than pre-famine RoI
> Full

No. This whole idea of a united Ireland is silly, Ireland was never united. When the Brits first landed, the island was a collection of warring clans, not one unified country. Northern Ireland has been thouroughly Anglocised at this point, and frankly I don't think the South would want it anyway.

t. Ulsterman

I really like the way English girls look for some reason. Non-conventional attractiveness makes my weewee get hard.

The taig papist bastards shall never retake ulster.

KAT

wales is the only reason why the united kingdom is relevant

Those are Irish birds mate. Look at the numberplate on the right.

All you island fuckers look weird from the longterm incest.

You illustrating my point. We have our own unemployment problems, we don't need theirs as well.

is it the width of their eyes that make them look that way?

We don't want your nigger and kiddy fucking problem you pedophile cunts.

All right then, we're agreed: you can fuck off

Why did you make this thread again?

>Why did you make this thread again?
I love the picture and went out with an Irish girl last week, who I just did some whatsapp chatting again. She will be back in town this weekend.

they are all fenian scum

Look who's talking

No, it should be nuked