Hail the new Queen!

Never mind the fact that few Sup Forumss have heard of Richard Spencer, and even fewer give a shit about him, He has been forcing his meme onto this board, and has captured our hearts.

Although we are our own entities, and have never identified with the "Alt-Right" , I am now convinced that he should be OUR QUEEN! Just look at that precious face!

What do you think anons, is he our girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1zlOdZGAWoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is our girl.

He sperged out and now the media is going to make him famous
Ever he's a fucking idiot or he's a genius.

Totally in jest though, he screamed pepe for fuck sake

If you're wondering why there is a sudden flood of autistic posters foaming at the mouth and rallying to defend Richard Spencer after exposing his autism and sperging out then listen. We're being raided by TRS. "alt-kike" pro homo faggots in cahoots with /r/The_Donald are rallying to try to make their homo loving new age hipster brand of larping style natsoc a thing. They're assblasted because 8cuck found out they tried to shill their shit tier ideology and figureheads such as milo, spencer, cernovich etc on their Sup Forums and made a board blowing them the fuck out with tons of documented evidence of their shilling. Lots of screencaps portraying their faggotry on there.
Go to
8ch.
net
/trs
to see more. TRS is now trying to do it to us. Don't buy into their divide and conquer kike subversion. Call them out whenever you see them. Laugh at the clueless useful idiots who bought the altkike meme.

Spencer is so awesome that he doesn't even need to hide his power level anymore! I feel totally comfortable about him speaking on my behalf on CNN. I don't know why, but I totally trust this man.

I am taping up pictures of him all over my house now. I am not gay, but secretly wish he was my waifu.

He's more obvious control-opposition than (((Milo))). Low bar.

(((Alt-Right)))

He says he wants to do a speaking tour on college campuses like Milo...things will get crazy if something like that happens

Interesting. I've always hated all those faggots. I guess (((Spencer))) is just the latest...(((Cernovich))) (((Milo))), jeezus the Jewish tricks truly have no end.

In what way?

"Controlled opposition" doesn't address the j.q. or insn't at least counter-semitic

can ctr please stop trying to get us to accept this faggot and the (((alt-right))) meme??

it's getting embarrassing how badly the kike lugenpress wants a flesh-and-blood strawman to attack

>>B-but I heard that he elected Donald Trump SINGLE-HANDED then killed a Grizzly Bear with his little toe.
I honestly don't understand the arrogance of any group that believes they can run a psyop on Sup Forums.

Chad is Gay.
wow, im schocked. Didnt he banged stacy then? Is Stacy a trans. HAVE I FAPPED TO A TRANS

really makes you think

GTFO SHILL
THIS FAG IS A CIA PLANT TO MAKE US LOOK BAD!

people called me spymarez

He's so damn photogenic that we just can't get enough of him! It's great that half of the board has been exclusively about him the last few days.

The Fag-Train is starting to roll, we all better hurry up and climb aboard!

youtu.be/1zlOdZGAWoY

first for best theme song

Go warship your uzbek god you Ironmarch faggot

Is this the Guy who said the words 'dank memes' out loud? I remember that video making me cringe just as much as the hail trump video

op are u a jew or a shitskin why so much hate towards richard spencer?

what? Uzbek? Ironmarch? What the fuck are you on about leaf?