Trump disavows alt-right groups

President-elect Trump told New York Times reporters and staff on Tuesday that he disavows the alt-right groups that support him, which many say are effectively neo-Nazi, white surpemacist groups.

"I don't want to energize the group, and I disavow the group," Trump said, according to a tweet from New York Times reporter Mike Grynbaum. "It's not a group I want to energize. And if they are energized I want to look into it and find out why."

>Sup Forums absolutely BFTO

LOL - You neckbeards are now officially on suicide watch!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gWsvBpxSXts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Leslie jones has been named new leader of the alt right

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

He said that months before.

alt-right is nothing more than angry jews.

So? Alt-right is a meaningless term that means everything from Sargon of Akkad to the Dailystormer.

What a hilarious ending to a pathetic "movement." POL/Alt-right didn't even last 2 weeks before it was BTFO by early 20 year female jews as LA Times. SAD!

But what did you expect from a gay ideology created by autistic neet faggots. Now they can sit by as (((we))) bread their females with niggers and slowly destroy their pathetic societies.

>HAIL TRUMP!

Fucking losers. Go back to your momy's basements and never come back.

Wow. It's fucking nothing.

>LOL - You neckbeards are now officially on suicide watch!
Yeah dude we're all just pacing and sweating right now oh noes

(((You)))

9/10 made me fuckin laugh

"The alternative right" is a monolith son. It means nothing and does not define anyone who has mattered throughout this whole thing. It's literally nothing

Hey sweden cuck, how u enjoying your mid-stage societal collapse? When u gonna see the writing on the wall and commit suicide, you cuck goyem.

JEWS WIN AGAIN!
POL/ALT-RIGHT back to the trash can of history. And you bet we'll use this as a shoah to justify another land grab and extermination of all cracker racist countries.

Do not define yourself as alt right. Do not introduce others as alt right. Deny the alt right exists. It's a forced label and should be ignored at all turns.

Oh geez, Trump isn't pro-niggerdeath. Who'da thunk it?
Trump has always been a step in the right direction, not the Great hu-White savior. Him getting elected is going ashore on D-Day, not marching into Berlin.

>Sup Forums says all the fucking time that it's not the alt-right
>Trump disavows it
>implying we're supposed to care
OP, naturally, is faggot.

>alt-right
>Sup Forums
Choose one.

Eat shit, Jew.

We're coming for your satanic ritual sex child abuse as well, which you've already codified in your books.

>implying you wouldnt suck on her feminine penis user

Oh well.

Lets form the "Alt-left" and destroy Trump like we did the democrats.

Who's in?

CTR, if you want to be better at your job, I suggest being less obvious

>Trump denounced the alt-right! He's turned his back on us!
The (((alt-right))) is a strawman that the media made up to slander all Trump supporters as evil radical racists. That Spencer faggot has them pushing the Nazi angle especially hard right now. Trump saying he doesn't want to "energize those people" is only common sense. To say otherwise would have everyone screaming that he's a white nationalist and a Nazi and an evil right-winger and other shit. He didn't turn his back on us, he simply disavowed the media's made-up fear mongering machine.

Is this supposed to a joke or false flagging? Not sure. Either way, a pretty shitty post.

Yids will be found out. You don't belong here.

>Sup Forums is alt-right
Yeah, okay. Make up more names for us any time you like.

I don't get what you're angle is. You said in that the alt-right is angry jews. Are you implying I'm the alt-right?

So you hate yourself that you won't even admit that you are a Jew.

Here I thought being a Jew was something to be proud of.

As far as bait goes, it's pretty shitty because you're not saying anything to trigger me.

Repent, faggot.

sure he cant disavow black people he ran on that shit. of course he doesnt want to be labeled for one category, he doesnt want to be linked to nazis

Why?

They are both the same thing. stop trying to play this feminist game where u say:

>dats not the REAL alt-right or dats not the REAL pol

You're all a bunch of austistic racist, homophobic, xenophobic, transphobic neets who have destroyed this country by electing a meme president into the white house. Once his term is up and we get a dem in there, we can finally finish off your kind once and for all.

god loves you

it's fucked but god loves you.

Cry more retard.

>DONALD DRUMPF SUPPORTERS ARE RACIST!
>"we're not racist, stop saying we're racist."
>OMG DRUMPF JUST BTFO RACISTS HAHAHA YOU WERE ALL PLAYED
>"You're not listening are you?"

watching the liberal media has been so god damn entertaining.

What exactly are you assuming about me, and on what basis?

You memed him into the office, maybe you can meme him out

Holy shit CTR is back in full force.

You can say confession to me.

Confession: I have no idea what you're talking about.

How many slide threads are we going to have on this topic today?

Im a Trump supporter. what is the problem here?

Say what you think on the internet. Shouldn't be hard.

Sup Forums =/= Alt-Right

You're a fucking moron for shilling your own delusions here, the "alt right" is a media label on something that doesn't exist.

Pope is becoming Pope Francis tier.

>this post is too stupid to bother arguing with

You're a faggot. How about that?

Go to 1:58

youtube.com/watch?v=gWsvBpxSXts

babbya first walk?

Holy shit there really are people like you here?

No, just consider me autistic.

>(((Alt-right)))
You're looking for Reddit, son.

Disavows a nonexistant group

Sounds fine

I still dont know anyone who claims to be part of the "alt-right". It's as much as boogeyman as the elusive self identifying "SJW".

WTF? I love Hillary now.