Brit/pol/ - British Politics Thread - Thanet South Tears Edition

>THE MOST PRO-EU PARTY IN BRITISH HISTORY FUCKS US AGAIN - DAVID DAVIS TO EU: "BRITAIN WANTS TO STAY IN THE SINGLE MARKET"
msn.com/en-gb/money/news/david-davis-to-eu-official-britain-wants-to-stay-in-the-single-market/ar-AAkBKW2

>BLAIR THE BLOOD GOD AND RICHARD BRANSON PLOT NEW CAMPAIGN GROUP TO DERAIL EU DEPARTURE - AS IF THE TORIES WEREN'T DOING ENOUGH ALREADY
express.co.uk/news/politics/735172/Secret-campaign-group-backed-Richard-Branson-plots-derail-Brexit

>MAY AND CO BUTTHURT OVER FARAGE'S SWAY WITH DONALD TRUMP
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/22/nigel-farage-tories-trump-brexit

>GORILLA TAUGHT HOW TO CONVERSE WITH HUMANS CALLS UKIP VOTERS RACISTS
express.co.uk/news/uk/734954/Diane-Abbott-Ukip-BNP-LBC-far-right-Nigel-Farage

>LIB DEMS SEEK TO REBRAND THEMSELVES AS THE PRO-EU PARTY
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-referendum-second-poll-lib-dems-labour-a7424661.html

>UKIP AND TORIES BOTH IMPLICATED IN THANET SOUTH / ROCHESTER & STROOD MISSPENDING
kentonline.co.uk/kent/news/election-watchdog-to-probe-ukip-116182/

>>SCOTLAND
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/21/irn-bru-sales-in-parliament-soar-since-snp-increased-numbers-in/

>THREAD THEME - 2015 UKIP OPTIMISM CRINGE EDITION
youtube.com/watch?v=RVUHYfjyVYI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bwp7tVZuXKM
youtube.com/watch?v=vbO3_vHpehM
youtube.com/watch?v=n855N9Jp3E4
youtube.com/watch?v=drJ-wLQwIIk
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/nice try.jpg/
order-order.com/2016/11/17/beebs-bannon-bashing-backfires/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Scientology i gay

Reposting for truth.

Reminder that Germany invented communism, aided Lenin in taking over Russia, destroyed the chances of Fascism succeeding, allowed communists to take over half of Europe and is currently self destructing in a lefty orgy, taking the entire continent down with it.

The Germans are, and always will be, the white race's greatest threat. The Kraut must be purged from the face of this planet.

how the fuck are people on /r/unitedkingdom so fucking cucked?

The fact that they consider themselves patriotic is baffling

Reminder that this is the official leader of the opposition.

Also a dirty commie.

It's the kikes wot done it not Germans, who did much to try and solve the problem they got themselves into, more than any other country has since at least

>Why is Reddit liberal?

What does brit/pol/ think of David Davis getting absolutely rekt by Guy Verhofstadt today?

>you will never go fishing with are nige

We know it's you YKTD.
Also, don't make threads early.

If brit/pol/ were a character in Only Fools and Horses, it would be Mickey Pearce.

>they consider themselves patriotic
user they're lefties.

They do not care for the Nation nor our People.

They say they are patriotic only because it suits them right now.

You've found a US politician you like?

>le "germans are the destroyers of europe" meme

Fuck off Schlomo, we see through your divide and conquer tactics.

Nervous user who has a date here

Yeah, I'm well dressed and decent looking

She's a qt3.14 who's really into me, but I still feel like I'm gonna fuck it up. I'm the sort that can't raise his voice above a whisper in a room full of people without getting anxious :/

Might have a pint or two before hand

Their version of patriotism extends no further than unironically liking Doctor Who and autistically reading Harry Potter well into their 30s.

Sure thing Ahmed.

Let me guess, Germany isn't destroying Europe now and we should stay in the EU.

Jews invented Communism. Marx was expelled from Prussia because the kind knew how destructive he was. The Kaiserreich almost destroyed the balance of power, making WW1 almost inevitable. WW2 was a major fail on our part, but everybody already knew that. We shouldnt dwell on past mistakes, but look forward to secure a common future.

Thank you, based anglo.

communism will replace capitalism when it inevitably fails again

I don't mind Trump it's just that he's obviously a bag of hot air with no genuine conviction besides economic protectionism
Mike Pence is pretty based except for his love of Israel and war but that's inevitable with any conservative US politician

>New links
>Use trip
>ATTENTION WHORE
>Take trip off
>LMAO BTFO I KNOW ITS YOU
There's no way to come out of it clean

>tfw Del says they're lawn mower engines but they're not just lawn mower engines

You put Lenin on a trail in WWI and got him through the battle line in 1917 to destabilise Europe and unleashed a force that is still fucking Russia today.

I used to think it was just the wars but every chance you get to destroy Europe you take it? Will the Eternal Aryan ever be stopped.

Just stop posting in general, would be a good solution.

Lads what do you think of Churchill?

He had his moments, but he looks like a jew puppet to me.

>they're not just lawn mower engines

No, they're BROKEN lawnmower engines.

Nice strawman.

Do some reading outside of Sup Forums. "Germans are destroying Europe" is a meme created by shills and perpetuated by mongs.

Reposting because last thread ended while I was typing
Honestly unless you're rich they aren't gonna squeeze you dry. There's a small membership fee but you can almost always get the first 6 months free. If you want to take courses and learn how to audit it costs a little, but less than 100$ until you get to the very very advanced courses, but only the celebrities and rich people do that. Also if you want a professional auditing it costs a bit but people are always taking classes and they'll usually do it for free. I live in Texas and go to a church here, I've never been to California, I've never seen celebrities and I don't know how much of the "slaves" stuff is true, it's a meme for people who leave the church to say whatever against it for attention and money, it's just celebrity behavior.
Scientology really isn't nearly as bad as (((they))) would like you to believe. Maybe ask yourself why (((they))) want to to hate the church so much.
I don't really get audited much but I do often enough where I'm almost always calm, I don't really get mad anymore. I still sometimes get sad though, but those ones build up the fastest, and I'd say that I'm probably happier than most people most of the time.

Based warmongering imperialist who embraced all the good and bad traits associated with warmongering imperialists with pride, but trusted the yanks too much in pursuit for a united anglosphere

youtube.com/watch?v=bwp7tVZuXKM
Meme patriots will love him much like they do Thatcher but people with brains know that they were both pretty awful for the country, its influence and its native people

>MFFFHNGGGHR

Hate to mention the senile twat, but has the Ellipsis Nonce posted recently? Haven't seen him post in a few weeks and the thread quality seems to have grown since his disappearance.

We were at war. Nobody could have expected that Stalin would fuck up easter europe so hard later. We had to take every chance we got to end the eastern front.

> Says Germany isn't destroying Europe.

> Points to the EU and migrant crisis.

Hmmm...

He was in here the other night but left pretty quickly once nobody joined in with his ranting about tripfag scum who should drink bleach, kill themselves etc

Excellent writer, liked his drink and a compulsive risk taker. He shouldn't have stood again in 1951.

youtube.com/watch?v=vbO3_vHpehM

Traitor

why the fuck do you make new threads so early, you fat FUCK?

>Nobody could have expected that Stalin would fuck up easter europe so hard later
Even after how he got into power?

>Gorilla taught to converse with humans calls ukip racists
>Huh, sounds mildly interesting, I guess some lefty pussy taught koko what to say about Farage and...
>Abbott

Just made me do a spit take you bastard, I need to clean my monitor now

corrupt drunken fool

You should know that Germany isnt the one pulling the strings. Its the EU. Especially the commission. All power germany has is in the useless EU parliament. We are the EUs bitch. They impose laws that hurt us and the people just sit back and watch, There are so many layers of representatives that we have no power at all.

BASED GERMANY

youtube.com/watch?v=n855N9Jp3E4

And that's why we love him

((( )))

Go take that divide and conquer bullshit somewhere else

That was when WW1 was already over. We though Lenin wasnt gonna do that much but then Stalin betrayed his beliefs and fucked over everything.

The epitome of common sense.

We don't want to be a Nazi totalitarian shithole, we don't want to be overrun by migrants and a multi-cultural shithole.

Why is this so hard to grasp today.

It's a really beautiful anthem. Shame about what's attached to it.

Are you implying your government would not be putting the same laws through?

Its a nice anthem, but all for the wrong ideology.

>fucked diane abbot

wtf i just when back on pol catalog and shits hit the fan britpol is the only comfy place on here

Hi lads.

Not to the same extent atleast.

Hey there lad.

+++BTFO+++
AHAH DUMB RACISTS BTFO!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=drJ-wLQwIIk
+++BTFO+++

HOLY SHIT BTFO

Reminder that 'refugees' are always a trojan horse.
>Emperor Valens, breaking with standard Roman policy and allowing Gothic refugees in ‘at the Empire’s Danube frontier’ that led to the revolt that caused his downfall some two years later

I can sympathise with your position to an extent but you made it political when you used Deutsche Bank to fund the Greek bail out.

Now it's in a spiral of shitness.

Thoughts on Richard Spencer, lads?

Norn Iron?

at bat how easy does it slide up your ass

>mfw related to the guy that composed it
the downside is he was a kike

How do I shag this bird I know lads

These make me feel strangely old
I remember when he couldn't even grow facial hair

>Bringing alt-right e-celeb Yank politics here
>1 post by this ID

>"BRITAIN WANTS TO STAY IN THE SINGLE MARKET"
To be fair, there's technically nothing wrong with staying in the single market, as long as it's on our terms and doesn't involve freedom of movement. We need to show that a Europe with free trade but without the EU is possible. In fact, it would be the best way to destroy the EU once and for all. Based mummy May is aware of this.

a fucking austic twat heil trump who says this shit how trump disvowing the alt right and ctr and reddit and degen boards on here are raiding pol

>you will never ever have a gf like Shelly

Why even live? Seriously..

You forgot to write "Drumpf" and "Trumpkins" in that shitpost, friend.

Yeah - Newry here, what about yourself?

What current activities or interactions do you have with her?

>Massive over regulation of 100% of our industry isn't a problem

Why do people still bother giving this cunt attention beyond 2015? It was mildly amusing to bother him back in 2014 and to an extent early 2015 when he looked literally like a fat woman but ever since the Trump-crew found him he's just been living on the attention. So many people have tried to help him in various ways and he's just insulted them and thrown it back at them.

>Jahans is gonna send killers at our heads

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/nice try.jpg/

Really got my neurons firing

depends how you know her and she white and you white

literally who

>doesn't involve freedom of movement.
Found issue number one.

you hiding from ctr shills and lefty cucks

>Germany invented communism
Karl Marx was a jew and invented communism in London where he is buried.

>aided Lenin
No that was the jews again.

>destroyed the chances of Fascism succeeding
No that was the Allies.

>allowed communists to take over half of Europe
Allies again.

>currently self destructing in a lefty orgy
Imposed on them by Allied denazification and jewish stranglehold over media and government.

care to refute this instead of shitposting?

There are people ITT who thought that we would actually leave the EU, control immigration, make our own laws and not get fuck by the Tories.

>No that was the jews again.

No? German generals helped lenin get back to Russia you pleb.

Based Anglo. Fuck all divide and conquer fags.

controlled opposition

There are people ITT who have given up so easily.

The tigers need us

:3

Burning parliament to the ground when we end up in a Norway model whilst most of parliament is inside is quite persuasive tho.

And I'm joking GCHQ. Put the court order down.

>the left have the police, spy networks, and an awful lot of money
well at least they're admitting to it now

Too late, lad. Bobbies are on their way.

>quintessentially london
demographics are fucked

>Le black pill XD
>We're all fucked haha
>Nothing good ever happens, be a depressing neet like me :DD.
Fucking kill yourself.

Even in the incredibly unlikely event that a full Brexit occurs and immigration is generally lowered to what UKIP proposes, we still face demographic oblivion. Unless we completely freeze immigration for several years and deport thousands, we're dead. And that's the very least we need.

Gets it.

Spoopy.

We do the same sport at uni (fencing) and I've gone to the pub with her + spent some time walking with her between places. From my own extremely limited experience I think she has some interest in me

We're both white fortunately

>1 white kid
>He's a ginge

Hardly, even the worst estimates put us at 80%. That's not irrecoverable.

order-order.com/2016/11/17/beebs-bannon-bashing-backfires/

> Errrrm, girl on far left = white?
> that 1 white ginger kid
> lol'd irl at boy on far right

>immigration is generally lowered to what UKIP proposes

Which, it ought to be remembered, is significantly more than the 50,000 per year that Enoch Powell claimed was killing Britain

Mass immigration and demographic destruction aren't things that are happening, they're things that HAVE happened

ARYAN PLANTS DETECTED.

How have you snivelling pigs evaded the Blood Refinery for this long?

Germany is the cancer of western civilisation. It has given nothing but death, desolation and despotism to the white people of Europe.
Even now, they plot the downfall of all Europeans.