Reminder that Paul Joseph Watson is not on our side, he is on the side of the kikes!

Reminder that Paul Joseph Watson is not on our side, he is on the side of the kikes!

DER METEOR

Reminder that some Soros-paid Neonazi gaining all the space in the media puts in risk everything we accomplished

also KYS

What a spineless cuck

LOL you're a fucking idiot

Dickie Spencer IS the alt lite

>implying he has been nazi for a long time
>was a fucking ghost during the entire election
>being this retarded

He just not a racist, like most people.

I don't get you guys; self hating racism is causing all these people to migrate into Europe and being extremely lenient to illegals in America, and yes that's bad. But why do you think racism in the other direction would do anything differently? That would just create a whole new slew of problems.

People who are competent should be allowed to migrate and commingle with westerners. It shouldn't be based on race at all.

this

I that thought Sup Forums was made up of hardline racists, you must be faggot newfags or something

PJW is another boring anti-SJW "commentator" who should be ignored IMO.

SSDD. OP wants us to disavow ANOTHER alternative media personality. OP fucks pizza

he's controlled opposition, much like his mentor Alex Jones

maximum kike shilling this (((alt-right))) strawman false flag kike narative

He's right you know.

The hardline racists are simply our version of the left's feminazis.

Just loud, angry, ignorant, degenerates.

>he's unironically a white supremacist

like shit I can understand the whole jewish thing cuz there's some evidence behind it, some of the conclusions are a big stretch but whatever, and I can also see why you'd see austroloids and some African races (they're diverse af so you can't just put them all in 1 bag) as naturally dumber cuz they make it really hard for themselves

but believe you're superior solely for being part of the vague term that is "white"? are you guys autistic?

shut up niggerlover

blah blah blah its about hating niggers and faggots and jews idiot

whites are shit too, we just hate other people more

he's a faggot but jo reason to go divide and conquer over meteor man and other meme people

>he's controlled opposition, much like his mentor Alex Jones
Funny, that's exactly what someone who is controlled opposition would say

i think hes right desu, i think new right is better term for all the people who wear maga hats and hate femminists, i think the alt right. the alt right brand doesnt belong on them desu, hes too normal

He's right.

lol ctr fuck off already